Recommend me Some Games

TranceClubberTranceClubber Posts: 2,779
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've been out of the gaming scene for 5 years until recently i got my PS3 last week.

I got Gran Turismo5 with it as a bundle which is why i bought a PS3 because its a game that i was addicted to originally in the early 2000's,

I was a massive fan of the Tomb Raider games on Playstation along with V-Rally , Porsche Challenge , Spyro the Dragon , Crash Bandicoot , Driver , Driver2.

So im wanting some recommendations in getting some new games for for my PS3. :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uncharted, definitely if you were a fan of Tomb Raider.
  • NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As sbds1 says - uncharted 1&2 are a must really.

The Ratchet and Clank games would suit you well too - great platforming fun. I would also recommend the Sly Collection (all the Sly Cooper games from PS2 given an HD makeover. They look as good as some native PS3 games and great gameplay never ages)

Dirt 2 is a good driving game as is Burnout Paradise (although the open world structure put some people off.) A lot of people on my friends list are playing NFS Hot Pursuit at the moment and are loving it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and OutRun: Arcade for the PSN Store would be a good shout for a cheapish driving game as well.
  • NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sbds1 wrote: »
    Oh, and OutRun: Arcade for the PSN Store would be a good shout for a cheapish driving game as well.

Pretty sure that has been removed from the store now - something to do with licensing issues. I was lucky to pick it up when it was available - good little racer.
  • Roge8014Roge8014 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Definately Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank.

Just playing God of War 3 - I can certainly recommend this too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Motorstorm series
    Uncharted 1 & 2 and preorder 3
  • StardogStardog Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fallout: New Vegas. Oblivion.
  • Mark AMark A Posts: 7,689
    Forum Member
    Borderlands, Far Cry 2, Tomb Raider Underworld, Saint's Row 2.

Regards

Mark
  • TranceClubberTranceClubber Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies guys definately interested in buying a few of these games listed here uncharted looks amazing cannot wait to get it.
  • mattyl149mattyl149 Posts: 2,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe that I'm the first person to recommend the Assassins Creed games
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nedubiz wrote: »
    Pretty sure that has been removed from the store now - something to do with licensing issues. I was lucky to pick it up when it was available - good little racer.

Oh, I'm glad I picked it up too! That's sad.