• oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive got some good news...I'm getting a murderers kidney

Wow...my news is better....your uncle is your father
  • seventhwaveseventhwave Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what's all that about how Sienna was going to hold Dodger captive in a basement or something??
  • paton1983paton1983 Posts: 2,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see storylines are now just being condensed in to standalone episodes. This week we had wedding, train crash, will Maxine die? And, tonight, Dodgers 'kidnap'. Quite a lot with no depth or emotion in any of them.
    Mercy and Grace scene at the end was my main highlight tonight although I did enjoy Maxine having such a speedy recovery.
  • Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why Patrick is so loving daddy now? He wanted Maxine to have an abortion, when found out baby has DS, now " nothing goes between me and my daughter"?
    And why Dodger doesn't see Patricks point of view, why he wanted to keep it secret? While keeping Sienna locked up was bad, but it least he was doing , what he thought is for the best.
  • kjg1995kjg1995 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Dodger was bang on the money! Of course keep it quiet but like he said show his daughter some love be a dad and support her, don't lock her away and tell her her baby is dead!!

Glad Dodger being hostage didn't last longer than episode, did the job, got the truth out in a way that Dodger can't dispute it - no matter what you think of Sienna she is very efficient lol!

Interesting to see Sienna/Patrick dynamic is from now on
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, is Mercy still alive, can't stand her constant bitching!
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Loving Mercy, her grief for Carmel is proper. I'm just frustrated that it's pretty obvious her exit is going to be down to :o Roscoe.
  • Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kjg1995 wrote: »
    Dodger was bang on the money! Of course keep it quiet but like he said show his daughter some love be a dad and support her, don't lock her away and tell her her baby is dead!!

Glad Dodger being hostage didn't last longer than episode, did the job, got the truth out in a way that Dodger can't dispute it - no matter what you think of Sienna she is very efficient lol!

Interesting to see Sienna/Patrick dynamic is from now on

I agree. I don't understand why Patrick made Maxine arrested? To get back on Dodger? I really hope Maxine will speak up now, but I don't think it's going to happen.
  • kjg1995kjg1995 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Anna_W wrote: »
    I agree. I don't understand why Patrick made Maxine arrested? To get back on Dodger? I really hope Maxine will speak up now, but I don't think it's going to happen.

I think Patrick is in a battle with Dodger now instead of Maxine and Maxine is collateral damage in getting at Dodger. He sees Dodger as being the reason for Sienna for turning against him that he doesn't want any interference with his new daughter.

I'm just waiting for a full on Sienna v Patrick battle that is the best way for this story to end. Sienna 'wins', Patrick goes to jail, Sienna admits herself to the psych ward which allows Anna Passey some time off and some breathing space from Sienna for a few months, then Sienna can come back as a part of a rehabilitation story that they should have done when she was released last time. It's the only way this story should go so of course it won't. I love the characters involved - this time last year the Blakes were the best things to happen to Hollyoaks in ages - but now they're just going stale, but I think most of the characters can be saved.
  • Plant_PiePlant_Pie Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They just go round in circles
  • fairyfruitcakefairyfruitcake Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or has her acting seemed to decline massively since her last stint. Her crying scenes earlier were seriously cringey.

I thought she was a bit hit and miss when she was in the show before but this time round she's all miss - truly dire
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does BK letting us see more of Freddie and those dreadful tatts excuse him from not being able to act???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have a wad of 20s on them nowadays? Did they ever????? And Myra is pathetic......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    She was always quite a fan of ham.

That's not ham you are watching from Myra, its bad acting! Ham was produced by Mercy trying to act drunk and overdoing it
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Was today's episode still set on the same day as the train crash? :confused:
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen it yet but it surely it can't be. It was dark in the episode immediately after when Phoebe was home but daylight when the rest of McQueens returned so it must be the next day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna_W wrote: »

Its because he wants custody of Minnie, with Maxine back in prison, he's far more likely to get full custody even if there was a court case
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Does anyone have a wad of 20s on them nowadays? Did they ever????? And Myra is pathetic......

Yes absolutely they do - anyone who deals in cash
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member

The morning after.

Hard to believe Carmel has probably only been dead about 13 hours, and so much has happened.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Must be the next day surely....

It really is time for this Patrick/Sienna/Dodger/Maxine SL to finish
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    basdfg wrote: »
    I haven't seen it yet but it surely it can't be. It was dark in the episode immediately after when Phoebe was home but daylight when the rest of McQueens returned so it must be the next day.

I get very confused because the HO continuity is so bad. :D

Even if it is the next day, then you have to marvel at Maxine being fit and healthy and back on the boat, 24 hours after nearly bleeding to death in a traumatic labour. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    As if Maxine wouldn't have received the call, and why isn't she with her baby anyway
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get very confused because the HO continuity is so bad. :D

Even if it is the next day, then you have to marvel at Maxine being fit and healthy and back on the boat, 24 hours after nearly bleeding to death in a traumatic labour. ;-)

That's HO, it's run by work experience students LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Theresa is a match :confused::confused::confused: butneither Mum or Dad is????
  • DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    winter99 wrote: »
    Fun Fact: There are 143,000 Google results for 'Hollyoaks Kidnap'.

So, one for every kidnap that's happened in the last few years then?