Options

My favorite act is gone so I'm now voting for.......

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
Forum Member
For those whose favorite act(s) have gone from the show, who will you vote for the rest of the show then?

Comments

• Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No-one!
  • Options
    PattfrancePattfrance Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    I actually had two acts that I really liked, Ben and Paul. Now its Ben and Only The Young. I really think they have improved, but also I think it is to do with their contribution to the song choice.

Just watched some OTY music recorded in 2013/2014 on twitter cam, I think it is called. They are versatile and full of life. This now comes out in their stage performance.
  • Options
    TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Paul but it's a waste of time voting for any of them. The ones left over are not my cup of tea but Andrea can at least sing well.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I liked Paul but it's a waste of time voting for any of them. The ones left over are not my cup of tea but Andrea can at least sing well.
    Same. I won't be voting for anyone. Not even sure if I will watch it. (I didn't see it at the weekend.)
  • Options
    SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    My favourite was Jay, who I gave all my votes to. I also like Ben, OTY, and Lauren some of the time. I will probably be giving votes to Ben and OTY from now on.
  • Options
    KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Stopped watching after paul went but dip in to ds to see whats going on so no one is getting my votes now
  • Options
    Toffee_AppleToffee_Apple Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    My favourite went 3 weeks in a row (Jack, then Paul, then Jay). Don't know if I'll bother voting anymore but if I do it'll be for Ben because he's the only one left that I actually like.
  • Options
    flowerladyflowerlady Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that Paul has gone, nobody is getting a vote. I don't think any one that is left will have a long career to be honest. Maybe Andrea will do ok in Italy but, I give him a year in the UK and he will be forgotten. Fleur will probably get a recording contract and will be gone in no time too. Paul will be the only one that will be sticking around, for a good few years at least.
  • Options
    BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrea is the only decent act, I do have a soft spot for Stevi though
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really cant see Paul making it to be honest. He has already had two bites at the cherry.
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lola's gone so I'm now voting for OTY and Fleur. I will vote for Lauren if she steps it up again
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Fleur, OTY, Ben and Andrea...so I'm hoping at least one of them makes the final.

Now we have free votes, I'll definitely use them whenever.
  • Options
    BethnalGreenBethnalGreen Posts: 12,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am no longer watching so no one else is getting my free votes and there would be no way in hell that I would line Cowell's pockets any further.