Hollyoaks- rip Mercedes???

matthew13matthew13 Posts: 196
Forum Member
So we all know Mercedes final episode is on Friday or Thursday for those who look at E4 but will she killed by Freddie me personally I really don't know and not sure as some people say yes some people are saying no as Mercedes will just have an open exit

So will Mercedes finally run out of her nine lives on Friday yes or no? What are your predictions for Mercdes exit

Comments

• Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't care i'm just glad she is finally leaving!
  • lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope she is killed off but I can't see it happening.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I don't think that they would kill her off, I think that they will make it look like Freddie killed her but then we will see her get in a plane to Alicante to be with Jacqui. But the thing i don't get is why would she leave before Carmels funeral if she isn't getting killed off.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she fakes her own death.

Also, there's a user on here who knows someone that works at HO. Everything this person has said has come correct including Carmel & Sonny dying in the train crash months before it aired. Anyway, this person has stated Mercy is just taking a break and will be back. That I'm very happy about. :)
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    The show know that they'd be idiots to kill her off. It's always good to have a soap bitch on the backburner that can be reintroduced at a later date (hence Cindy Cunningham's return and Claire's return) when the show is feeling a bit stale.
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care how she goes aslong as she does..
  • InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Another fake death so she can come back in the future? Original. That said though I love Mercy and don't want her to be killed off.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Sharon Marshall said on This Morning that the last shot we see of her is her legs with stilettos on being dragged away. Hopefully they've held back her final scene though going to the airport to fly of to Alicante ;)
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That don't sound good :(.
  • pudge2pudge2 Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she's killed off, ironically it will be another nail in BK's coffin.

Simply lazy writing and sadly the standard HO exit.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    I am absolutely sick to death of this crap now.
    Birkwood has absolutely destroyed this show
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    If they kill her off that's me done with the show after 12 years.
  • matthew13matthew13 Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »

I feel the same way hopefully it won't happen they cannot have a legend like Mercedes being killed off by someone who has been on the show for just a year
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To have Mercedes die so soon after Carmel would just be stupid. It's like they couldn't think of a descent exit do we will just kill them off.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jboy2k8 wrote: »
    To have Mercedes die so soon after Carmel would just be stupid. It's like they couldn't think of a descent exit do we will just kill them off.

Yup and we'd have Myra going on about how she let a daughtet down. Yet Teresa will not be blamed.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he really that stupid to kill her off? If he does the show will loose another viewer in me
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they kill her off which I suspect they will then that is just a new low. To have her die immediately after Carmel is just ridiculous. God hopes this will be a fake death because almost nobody can leave without a BANG! Just let her live with Jacqui, FFS!
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if they were actually planning on killing her they wouldn't have released those pics saying that he kills her, its obvious that there is another twist to this
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    Ye it seems look too look at this and the fact they never mention death just lifeless and gone missing makes me think we will all think freddie killed her only to reveal he drove her away and told her never to return or he will...
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact they've released such details about her exit and the photos of her legs being dragged away shows there is another twist to it.

The obvious being that she is actually alive.
  • Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viewers may still not know after this week if Mercy is really dead! :cry:

Hollyoaks may show Mercy knocked out so viewers can speculate if she really is dead or not while we see Freddie drag her across the floor. Next we see a suspicious Freddie & then the McQueen's realising she's not taken her passport. Then the police suspect a possible murder has happened but find no body & in about 6 to 9 months Mercy turns up like Myra did! ;-)
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    The Key Word Is investigation its in every article and spoilers about it not once does it say there is a murder it just means the police suspect one... they want us to think shes dead for the huge shocking return thats imminent....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »

Why? Just because she cannot come back?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care if she is killed off or not. Admittedly its too soon after Carmel, but as a stand alone character what does it matter?

The actress is mediocre at best. I'm guessing after a year away she'll come crawling back to Oaks much like the dreadful Theresa did. Suranne Jones she ain't.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care if she is killed off or not. Admittedly its too soon after Carmel, but as a stand alone character what does it matter?

The actress is mediocre at best. I'm guessing after a year away she'll come crawling back to Oaks much like the dreadful Theresa did. Suranne Jones she ain't.

She is the original McQueen, the first of Michaelas family to be seen. She has been with the show a long time so to kill her off would be an insult. Not just to the viewers but the actress too.