Does anyone else like BOTS?

FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Everyone on here complains, calling it **** on the side, rubbish, crap etc. but I think my BB viewing experience wouldn't be the same without it. I love everything about it, minus the people who think they're speaking for the whole viewing audience. :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like it , but coco freaks me out with that lip licking thing going on lol

i do miss Russell brand though on the bb forum show he was so good on it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing going for it is Emma is pretty. For me they could scrap it and give an additional hour of highlights. It really is puerile.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It got much better in 2012 than in 2011. Emma is quite engaging I think, and obviously it depends who is on the panel. On a good night there can be some interesting discussions. And it is interesting to meet the friends and family.

I don't really like long previews of what is going to be shown, word for word, in next day's highlights. They often try and keep a bit back, but even so it takes away a lot of the surprises.
  • Noisy OysterNoisy Oyster Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really can't comment on any improvements but I found the hatchet job they did on Aaron unforgivable so I still find it painful to watch and avoid it as much as possible. There would have to be some major changes for me to change my mind.
  • Aaron_ScotlandAaron_Scotland Posts: 8,487
    Forum Member
    I enjoy it and would miss it, but I don't watch the weekend shows as I find the hosts awful.
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It a much better show now after BB12.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shockingly biased edit from start to finish hosted by Emma who is biased beyond belief.
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind BOTS. Am not keen on Alice though and much prefer Emma.

I like to hear what the body language experts have to say, but wish they still had the physiologist on regularly.

Some of the audience drive me crackers when they whoop or bob about pulling faces trying to keep in line of the camera.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    BOTS is okay, but I wish Channel 5 made more of an effort to invest in BB; one spinoff show is a bid lame, IMHO. The fact that portions of BBLB, Big Mouth, and DR: Uncut are combined into one one-hour show sounds rather lazy to me. :\
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watch it on eviction night....Emma gives a longer and better interview than Brian IMO
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    josha19 wrote: »
    BOTS is okay, but I wish Channel 5 made more of an effort to invest in BB; one spinoff show is a bid lame, IMHO. The fact that portions of BBLB, Big Mouth, and DR: Uncut are combined into one one-hour show sounds rather lazy to me. :\

I miss BBLB it broke up an hour till the main show.
  • mrmattybeckmrmattybeck Posts: 1,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's ok miss bb lb through
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Nah I usually give it a miss if I can.

It used to be great, really lively and topical, but nowadays I can barely get through it without feeling annoyed or frustrated.
  • jsam93jsam93 Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love it! Think I prefer it to BB itself, to be honest
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only watch BOTS because of Emma. I like how she looks so sue me. But also, I love those wacky sounds she makes.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BB needs a spin-off and BOTS is that, i dont mind it, it has it share of rubbish items/guests but overall i wouldn't get rid of it - just cut down on the amount of rubbish and increase the exclusive clips count
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    when emma isn't on it, yes it's alright.
    i've already commented so many times about bbbots what else is to say, really.
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's an awful low rent show with a horrible audience who are ignorant and thick.

The presenters are awful, biased and rude to ex HM's they dont like, Jamie East is possibly the worst thing about the show, other than Alice's open hatred for the show and Emma's terrible presenting skills.

Other than that it's ok. :)
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only watched one series of it (this last one) and thought it was complete rubbish. Never watched BBLB and I only watched this one for the little clips they didn't put on the main show. The audience are gormless, the presenters are dreadful, don't see the point of having those two blokes on it (one looked like he needs a good bath and the other looks a bit dim), or the point of the whole "task" palava with Jenny whatever-her-name-is, Jamie East comes across as an arrogant twit, love Jeff but really don't see the point of having him there..... the whole thing is a shambles.

That's all IMO of course. :)
  • mike92mike92 Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Yh I thoroughly enjoy it, watched all the episodes this series, think all the presenters are good too. Only problem I would say is audience, panel and presenters (well Emma this series) seem to be biased. Apart from that its all good almost as important as watching the main show :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    I think it's unnecessarily nasty.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Booyah wrote: »
    I think it's unnecessarily nasty.

Some of the guests are disgusting....the Audience are worse
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    I love it and Emma is the bees knees =)
  • EnJayKingEnJayKing Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has it's moments, it's certainly improved from the final few weeks of BB12 (although in hindsight i understand why they became so anti-Aaron, he was a bit of a pain in the ass at times and he had no competition after Mark walked). Plus, i like Emma's enthusiasm and her lovely eyes.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the televisual equivalent of dung.