Options

The Beckhams Part 863

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
Forum Member
✭✭
Well we all know we need to have our Beckhams thread!

Here are some pics of them on Cavalli's yacht:-

http://www.denden-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=97748&sid=ca81368c76c386d52cbeaa1e9b3bd8a1

http://www.denden-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=97677&sid=ca81368c76c386d52cbeaa1e9b3bd8a1

Credit: Denden forums

I think Vic looks quite good on these pics, not as skinny as she can look and she also looks more natural in her body language. Becks body looks amazing but he looks a bit sunburnt. :eek:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she still has no hips, look at the 6th and 7th one down on the first link. She goes straight down. The fake boobs help alot with her looking more womanly though. Her legs looks slightly better than they have in along time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    icklekermy wrote:
    she still has no hips, look at the 6th and 7th one down on the first link. She goes straight down. The fake boobs help alot with her looking more womanly though. Her legs looks slightly better than they have in along time.

That is her shape though, she has always had slim legs and no hips. I will give credit where credit is due, after 3 kids in 6 years she does look fantastic in a bikini. She is very very slim but is looking a bit better. She is covering her stomach, she must be paranoid about loose skin (she has said so in an interview) or is pregnant. I don't think she is pregnant as her face goes a lot fuller in her early stages on pregnancy, you can usually tell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldnt agree that she's always had no hips. While she was always very slim she certainly hasnt been the shape she is now:

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00129/spice_girls_129954a.jpg
    http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/05/23/spicegirls_wideweb__430x290.jpg
  • Options
    GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    ho1975 wrote:
    That is her shape though, she has always had slim legs and no hips. I will give credit where credit is due, after 3 kids in 6 years she does look fantastic in a bikini. She is very very slim but is looking a bit better. She is covering her stomach, she must be paranoid about loose skin (she has said so in an interview) or is pregnant. I don't think she is pregnant as her face goes a lot fuller in her early stages on pregnancy, you can usually tell.
    That is NOT her natural shape, why do people keep on saying that it is :confused: :rolleyes: In her SG days, especially the early ones she had hips and more natural curves to her body. Now her breasts are fake and so there will be no sign of the toll 3 kids can take on them. From that distance she looks fine in a bikini but I'm betting if those pics were shot closer you'd see the hollows at the tops of legs, the OTT fake tan etc etc and the crocodile (as called by herself) skin she is trying to hide is thanks to have C-Sections with each of her children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    icklekermy wrote:
    I wouldnt agree that she's always had no hips. While she was always very slim she certainly hasnt been the shape she is now:

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00129/spice_girls_129954a.jpg
    http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/05/23/spicegirls_wideweb__430x290.jpg

I agree, she is larger there but you know what I mean, she has a straight up and down shape, no waist etc whatever size she is. Obviously she has dieted to the hilt to get to the size she is now and it is most certainly done through iron will and determination more than her body changing after having kids (as she would have you believe).

I would respect her far more if she came out in an interview or even wrote in her new book which she is doing, about how much she has to sacrifice to be the size she is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldilocks wrote:
    That is NOT her natural shape, why do people keep on saying that it is :confused: :rolleyes: In her SG days, especially the early ones she had hips and more natural curves to her body. Now her breasts are fake and so there will be no sign of the toll 3 kids can take on them. From that distance she looks fine in a bikini but I'm betting if those pics were shot closer you'd see the hollows at the tops of legs, the OTT fake tan etc etc and the crocodile (as called by herself) skin she is trying to hide is thanks to have C-Sections with each of her children.

She still looks good though after 3 kids, that is all I am saying. I am not saying she is too thin or fake breasted as we all know that. Just my opinion of these pics is that she looks good. I am not going to lie about what I think. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ho1975 wrote:
    I agree, she is larger there but you know what I mean, she has a straight up and down shape, no waist etc whatever size she is. Obviously she has dieted to the hilt to get to the size she is now and it is most certainly done through iron will and determination more than her body changing after having kids (as she would have you believe).

I would respect her far more if she came out in an interview or even wrote in her new book which she is doing, about how much she has to sacrifice to be the size she is.

I'd say more like insecurity and desperation but I do agree it has nothing to do with her children. VB has claimed to suffer from PCOS several times which she shows no sign of (she actually displays the opposite - infertility. weight gain, abnormal hair growth) so shes not adverse to lying about her health to cover her weight issues.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry they still look posed, yes she looks a bit better but her comedy breasts make her look silly.
  • Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like she's defo had another boob job? :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just be thankful they didn't invite Jodie Marsh - otherwise that leopard skin tablecloth would be turned into a creative and sexy outfit ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CPearce wrote:
    Sorry they still look posed, yes she looks a bit better but her comedy breasts make her look silly.

Of course the pictures are posed... have you seen who the photographer of the said pictures is?
  • Options
    GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    ho1975 wrote:
    She still looks good though after 3 kids, that is all I am saying. I am not saying she is too thin or fake breasted as we all know that. Just my opinion of these pics is that she looks good. I am not going to lie about what I think. :cool:
    You don't have to lie about what you think I'm not asking you to :) Its amazing how very different two people's opinion can be: you think she looks great after having 3 kids, I on the other hand think she looks like a lady boy who only knows how to over do things.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lushlisa wrote:
    Of course the pictures are posed... have you seen who the photographer of the said pictures is?
    Ehm no.......... Ninissa?

Ps Yup looks like a new boobjob to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The photographer is none other than Jason Fraser (hmmm there's a surprise, not)... they have some of the same pictures in todays Sun that the dendenforum members posted.

I must add her figure DOESN'T look stunning in any of those pictures and those tennis balls she upgraded to footballs look ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry who is Jason Fraser? What have I missed? Pls explain?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CPearce wrote:
    Sorry who is Jason Fraser? What have I missed? Pls explain?

Jason Fraser is VB's favourite photographer, who just happens to pap her when she's out and about (also think he took the wedding pictures as well, could be wrong though). Don't think it's a coincidence that he is the one who just happens to catch them enjoying there holiday although I am surprised that it took this long for pictures of them being holiday to appear - not like them at all is it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow... What a coincedence. I mean, what are the chances he happened to just be on holiday and snapped the Beckhams!

The sad thing is, they look so posed but why do it. Most people look at the pics and snigger as it is so clearly put on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody lovely boat though! lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    CPearce wrote:
    Wow... What a coincedence. I mean, what are the chances he happened to just be on holiday and snapped the Beckhams!

The sad thing is, they look so posed but why do it. Most people look at the pics and snigger as it is so clearly put on.

I'd say in my opinion that they are posed, as on a boiling hot day, the last thing you want is your spouse cuddling you and draping themselves over you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You also wouldn't want to burn yourself with yer jewellry. It reminds me of that ridiculous outfit she wore 2 years ago (or a year) that terra coloured number..

If this is proof that they are in love again then I am Cruz Beckham and typing this with one finger.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You all are just jealous!!! They're really in love and trying to make it work now! They don't pose for pictures!!!! It's true luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CPearce wrote:
    If this is proof that they are in love again then I am Cruz Beckham and typing this with one finger.

Or your comedy hair.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good lord he is red! He better wear some sunblock or he's going to end up haggard looking like his wife.

http://i7.tinypic.com/20zahav.jpg

http://i7.tinypic.com/20zb1wl.jpg
  • Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    dlm1288 wrote:
    Good lord he is red! He better wear some sunblock or he's going to end up haggard looking like his wife.

http://i7.tinypic.com/20zahav.jpg

http://i7.tinypic.com/20zb1wl.jpg

the white speedytrunkiepants??!! :eek:

nononononononoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

what was he thinking??

David Hasselholf is alive and well and shacking up with VB!!

but hang onnnnnnnnn :confused:

do they both live in a HOT AND SUNNY COUNTRY??

you would have thought he would have had a base tan by now (2 years later ;) and wouldn't be so ermmmm ummm

brick red!

(the red colour reminds me of the gunk my nan used to use, to polish the brass footplate on her doorstep......can't think what is it called now..... :confused: - well, it's the colour of someone who has been too lax in applying the Factor15 ;)
  • Options
    Isabella_06Isabella_06 Posts: 775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dlm1288 wrote:
    You all are just jealous!!! They're really in love and trying to make it work now! They don't pose for pictures!!!! It's true luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111!!!

The thing that irritates me about the Beckhams is they treat the public like idiots. Those photos were so obviously posed. People would warm to them more (particularly Vicky) if they were photographed looking natural and not highly stylised. No one looks like VB all the time, not even VB!
This discussion has been closed.