Options

Questions about Nicole's background

DallyDally Posts: 468
Forum Member
Hi all

Anyone know what subject she is a student of? Which Uni? What town she's from (Surrey is a big place)? Which school (private) she went to? Have not heard much about her outside life. Can anyone shed light please? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MikayMikay Posts: 10,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She mentioned it the other day but I forgot.. :\
    She said that she wanted to become an actress but thought it'd be better to go to Uni.. or am I thinking of someone else?
  • Options
    DingDangDooDingDangDoo Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    She's currently doing a degree in "sucking ass" at Little Miss Righteous College For Naughty Girls With No Sense.

She hails from the town of Me in Surrey, and went to Selfish Bint primary school followed by 5 years at It's Mine I Want It secondary school where she excelled at waiting around for others to cook her food, demanding everyone's alcohol, and gained her GCSE in crying upon demand.
  • Options
    DallyDally Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    Have any of her family appeared on BBLB or similar yet?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    On livefeed last week, nicole was saying that her dad designs film sets and equipment, and designed the broom from Harry Potter. I bet she is better connected in celeb land than Rex, as she has probably been on loads of film sets with her dad and loads of celeb parties. I think he likes her because of her connections rather than the other way round. Also I think he is going to go ballistic wheh he finds out steph has infiltrated his family. I don't like nicole one bit but I think Rex is besotted with her and sees them as the next big celeb couple when they both get out. Steph must be a bit strange if she can't predict the outcome when she is gonna look stupid.
  • Options
    JillyAJillyA Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently she was in a Yorshire Pud ad (honest not joking!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got that amazing deep voice that only truly posh people have. If she and Rex had kids they'd sound like Brian Blessed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    She's currently doing a degree in "sucking ass" at Little Miss Righteous College For Naughty Girls With No Sense.

She hails from the town of Me in Surrey, and went to Selfish Bint primary school followed by 5 years at It's Mine I Want It secondary school where she excelled at waiting around for others to cook her food, demanding everyone's alcohol, and gained her GCSE in crying upon demand.

LMAO :D
  • Options
    ICEGUNNERICEGUNNER Posts: 658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nice one :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL :D:D:D