Pregnant and fat

Comments

• dollymariedollymarie Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You arrived at the house 15 minutes ago, so unless the house is in the middle of nowhere any ambulance you rang for would have had to have been there in about 6 minutes. Please go away and stop joking about such a sensitive subject. I am alerting this thread to the mods now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, the ambulance has arrived. The mum has gone with Sally, but I'm so worried for the baby because it is premature :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the light of the events tonight I would like to ask you to support the following charities:

BLISS www.bliss.org.uk
    Tommy's Baby Charity
    BONNIE BABIES
    TinyLife

I would love you to support them :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow thats some phone you have, being able to post links and everything.

Please go away.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey all that happening in the space of what, 35 mins :rolleyes: Jeeeeezz
  • krytenkkrytenk Posts: 1,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *If* this thread is a windup (and let's be honest, it seems likely), then the OP should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. Having suffered a near-fatal ectopic pregnancy, followed by a miscarriage, several years of infertility, and finally two rounds of ivf, this has dragged up some very painful memories for me. And all in the name of "fun".

Thanks for that, OP. Really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    krytenk wrote: »
    *If* this thread is a windup (and let's be honest, it seems likely), then the OP should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. Having suffered a near-fatal ectopic pregnancy, followed by a miscarriage, several years of infertility, and finally two rounds of ivf, this has dragged up some very painful memories for me. And all in the name of "fun".

Quite. I was trying to say something along those lines before but couldn't put it into words, I don't have personal experience of the above but I have a friend who has had similar, as well as a friend who lost a baby late in a pregnancy due to a premature birth. The OP should be ashamed of themselves.
  • xRHBxxRHBx Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Did you report the thread then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread has achieved a new low for DS. FFS, what goes on inside some people's heads?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xRHBx wrote: »
    Did you report the thread then?

I did yes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jon8769 wrote: »
    This thread has achieved a new low for DS. FFS, what goes on inside some people's heads?

Completely agree.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what happens when you let the tweenies on the internet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:( <
    (that's with you,not at you).

You know that these attention seeking 'advice' threads are getting beyond a joke when it hurts people who have gone/are going through real trauma.

Sadly there's no way to stop the WUMS before they post, although the flaws in their stories can be spotted a mile off (usually after the 2nd or 3rd post), we still can't say 100% for sure that they aren't genuine. :rolleyes:

Rather than losing the Advice forum, which I doubt many of us would want, but could become the case if genuine FMs start avoiding it, I urge people to either ignore, or report, anyone they think is taking the p*ss. Let the Mods decide, and let this place get back to its intended purpose... for genuine advice to be sought after. :)

Sorry if I sound preachy, but tonight has been the final straw for me as far as the Advice forum p*sstaking (and FMs feelings being played with) is concerned. :o

Don't mind me... ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    Not being funny but at the end of the day you are pregnant and isn't it worth being in all that pain and not being able to sit on the floor because in the end you will have a beautiful boy/girl.

A tip for stretch marks if you dont already know is bio oil.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another kid with too much time on his hands.

Go do your home work superyeah.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is terrible what I did, I feel ashamed, so sorry, it wasn't meant to be funny or a joke, I just wanted you to support some premature baby charities because we've been learning about it at school and I feel we need to do more to support them :(

It wasn't a joke and I just want some support for the best charities out there, such as:
    Bliss
    Tommy's Baby Charity
    Bonnie Babies
    TinyLife

I would love you to visit those websites and donate like I am doing.

I am sorry if I have offended anyone, but it wasn't a joke - it wasn't funny, it was to raise awareness.

Yours,
    superyeah
    P.S. If you want to talk more about it, please PM.
  • Mumof3Mumof3 Posts: 4,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some things you just don't joke about, petal.

If you want to support these charities, then good for you, but I'm sure that they would probably be appalled at this thread, given that you claim to have done this for their benefit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mumof3 wrote: »
    Some things you just don't joke about, petal.

If you want to support these charities, then good for you, but I'm sure that they would probably be appalled at this thread, given that you claim to have done this for their benefit.

Thanks for your advice.

I feel so terrible :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So then why dont you contact the mods and ask them to remove this thread because you lied you silly girl. :mad:
  • krytenkkrytenk Posts: 1,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    superyeah wrote: »
    Thanks for your advice.

I feel so terrible :(

As you should. Losing kids is something you just don't joke about. Ever.

Let's just hope you've learnt something from this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As you should. Losing kids is something you just don't joke about. Ever.

Let's just hope you've learnt something from this.

It's wasn't a joke, it was to raise awareness of the charities that help the poor premature babies, that have to fight for their lives when they are born.

It is something I feel needs more awareness, we must donate more to help them.

It wasn't funny, it wasn't a joke and I hope you all realise I strongly support and donate money to premature baby charities after learning about it at school.

Once again, I'm sorry if you were offended or you thought I was joking, because I didn't intend to and I wasn't joking.

Thanks,
    superyeah x :(
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    superyeah wrote: »
    It is terrible what I did, I feel ashamed, so sorry, it wasn't meant to be funny or a joke, I just wanted you to support some premature baby charities because we've been learning about it at school and I feel we need to do more to support them :(

It wasn't a joke and I just want some support for the best charities out there, such as:
    Bliss
    Tommy's Baby Charity
    Bonnie Babies
    TinyLife

I would love you to visit those websites and donate like I am doing.

I am sorry if I have offended anyone, but it wasn't a joke - it wasn't funny, it was to raise awareness.

Yours,
    superyeah
    P.S. If you want to talk more about it, please PM.

Let me assure you, having a prem baby is no joking matter, you are insesitive and quite frankly, a bit strange, if all you can think of to do is pretend a friend is giving birth three months early. Do you not realise how dangerous it is for a baby to come into the world too early? I suggest you swot up a bit and learn about premature birth, oh and perhaps grow up a bit too?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Let me assure you, having a prem baby is no joking matter, you are insesitive and quite frankly, a bit strange, if all you can think of to do is pretend a friend is giving birth three months early. Do you not realise how dangerous it is for a baby to come into the world too early? I suggest you swot up a bit and learn about premature birth, oh and perhaps grow up a bit too?

It's wasn't a joke, it was to raise awareness of the charities that help the poor premature babies, that have to fight for their lives when they are born.

It is something I feel needs more awareness, we must donate more to help them.

It wasn't funny, it wasn't a joke and I hope you all realise I strongly support and donate money to premature baby charities after learning about it at school.

Once again, I'm sorry if you were offended or you thought I was joking, because I didn't intend to and I wasn't joking.

Thanks,
    superyeah x
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    You start a thread names 'pregnant and fat' then you pretend that a friend is having a miscarriage/prem birth.Then you string people along , pretending that she is in labour , I think that perhaps you need help, as to mess around with this kind of subject on a forum is wrong.

I have had a prem child, I know what it is like, and for you to pretend and belittle it is just sick.

If you want people to support charities, then just make a thread saying so, do not make up a wild story that may upset people, I suggest that you grow up a little before commenting and lying on forums.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    You start a thread names 'pregnant and fat' then you pretend that a friend is having a miscarriage/prem birth.Then you string people along , pretending that she is in labour , I think that perhaps you need help, as to mess around with this kind of subject on a forum is wrong.

I have had a prem child, I know what it is like, and for you to pretend and belittle it is just sick.

If you want people to support charities, then just make a thread saying so, do not make up a wild story that may upset people, I suggest that you grow up a little before commenting and lying on forums.

Sorry :( I can't explain in words how upset and ashamed I feel.

All I ever wanted is support for the charities and all I did was bring shame on them :(:( I HATE MYSELF :cry::cry::cry::cry:.

I made up that story, so people would know what would happen if a premature baby was born :(

OMG I HATE MYSELF :cry: