Options

Re-uniting with old friends

AdamDowdsAdamDowds Posts: 2,598
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm a little nervous on this subject, I hope someone could help me on it. I used to be friends with a group of people who go to my old school, some of them live near me, the rest I do know their addresses, I've been to them before. Everything was going great from last November up until March of this year, when, things started going downhill, when it reached a point in May when they finally told me to "not walk with them anymore" (I used to walk to and from school with them twice a day, and play Badminton with them on Fridays). The last time I spoke to them was May 21, my last day of school before study leave. A few months earlier, they were worried about me leaving school, but on my last day, they didn't care at all. This other guy, I did keep in contact with for a little while until he mysteriously removed me from Facebook for no reason shortly after his birthday in July, I tried to re-add them, but Facebook wouldn't let me, and every attempt I've made has failed. I have contemplated talking to them to give me one more chance (they thought I was obsessed with them), I just want things to be the way they were 11 months ago. I'm just worried that they won't want to be friends with me again, as I have very few connections to my old school now, and if it was at all possible to have that bond back, I'd be happy.

I understand if you don't know of anything to help, it might seem obvious, but I am worried of their reaction if I tried to talk to them.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    They sound like horrible friends to me so i wouldnt waste my time. Why not join a sports club at your new school? You will meet people there. They dont seem to be bothering with you, so why should you bother?
  • Options
    mirandashellmirandashell Posts: 2,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    errmmmmm.... what did you do to make them stop being friends?