Options

Katie prices headlines for the next year?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
Forum Member
✭✭✭
any thoughts? iv got loads but cannot be bothered to wright them down, so I'm going to leave them up to you :)

Comments

• Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    missfox wrote: »
    any thoughts? iv got loads but cannot be bothered to wright them down, so I'm going to leave them up to you :)

Blessing
    Pregnancy
    First scan
    Second scan
    Third scan
    Birth
    Christening
    Separation
    Divorce
    Husband No 3
    etc etc
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    missfox wrote: »

In other words you couldn't think of anything new.
    Blessing
    Pregnancy
    First scan
    Second scan
    Third scan
    Birth
    Christening
    Separation
    Divorce
    Husband No 3
    etc etc

Same old, same old. they won't sell the second time around. They have to be new and fresh if she's going to keep her adoring fans on side.

Back to basics might be a winner. Voluntary work another. Hows Heather Mills doing on DOI? If the public start to love her and she attracts some front pages expect KP to buddy up and declare her as her new BFF and say she can see a tortured soul in HM just like herself. One bonus from that Michelle Heaton will get dumped as the royal hanger on.
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No need to make any new headlines all that needs to be done is swap Peter Andre's head for Alex Reid's in all the magazines and tv programmes and there you have it history repeating itself over and over again :)
  • Options
    open_endedopen_ended Posts: 2,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing the rumours of her cheating will begin tomorrow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course they'll need a new tv series too, maybe Katie & Alex: The Rehash of Katie & Peter
  • Options
    DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its all absolutely guaranteed to keep fans and detractors well occupied for the foreseeable future.:yawn:

I'm contacting Forum Support to request a sub-forum.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    open_ended wrote: »

When Alex was in the BB house she invited that Gould bloke over for two nights for a 'riding lesson'. Start as you mean to go on and all that. Vile harridan.
  • Options
    bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When she gets preggers again i expect to hear a headline like this.

"Im having the baby that Pete wouldnt let me have"

just to rub his nose in it
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    MrsBambi wrote: »
    When Alex was in the BB house she invited that Gould bloke over for two nights for a 'riding lesson'. Start as you mean to go on and all that. Vile harridan.

Be interesting to see how much riding she gets in with Mr Gould now that Reid has got his feet firmly under the table.

Rather less than she has done, or expects to do, I think.
  • Options
    Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    First she will announce she fancies women (just in time for her new book)

Then revelations about 3 in a bed with her, alex and another woman.

Then she will dump Alex for her new live in lover, a transexual named Bernard.

Then there will be a fight between Jordan and Jodie marsh over their lover Bernard.

Eventually they will make up, Jordan and Jodie will then make a new show about their lesbian relationship, and their difficulties in raising their young girl while living as a Lesbian couple, and still maintaining a platonic relationship with Bernard.

However Jodie still secretly loves Bernard, Jordan knows this and is insanely jealous, causing rifts galore!!!

Tune in next week for more exciting adventures of....Jordan, Bernard & Jodie too.:D:p
  • Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My vajayjay fell out in the street...EXCLUSIVE!
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why can`t the blasted women disappear and do us all a big favour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    I bet she gets up the duff then gets back with Peter by the end of the year. Cue exclusives "isn't Pete a wonderful man? taking on another, other man's child"
    If there's a space in her calendar, she might fit in a fling with Dane Bowers again, her fans will wait with baited breath for the DNA results and ensuing magazine exclusive.
    She'll then bring out her own line of DNA testing kits.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    When she gets preggers again i expect to hear a headline like this.

"Im having the baby that Pete wouldnt let me have"

just to rub his nose in it

I got pregnant the first time we tried - Alex has much stronger swimmers than Pete.

I also wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them turn up on next years SCD. She's be the only contestant ever to have to tone down the slap, fake tan and glitter ;)
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    summerain wrote: »
    I bet she gets up the duff then gets back with Peter by the end of the year. Cue exclusives "isn't Pete a wonderful man? taking on another, other man's child"
    If there's a space in her calendar, she might fit in a fling with Dane Bowers again, her fans will wait with baited breath for the DNA results and ensuing magazine exclusive.
    She'll then bring out her own line of DNA testing kits.

No chance with Pete but I think the Dane Bowers idea has some mileage/£££ in it. I'm sure she'll be onto it before long.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ValLambert wrote: »
    My vajayjay fell out in the street...EXCLUSIVE!

LOL:D :D:D
  • Options
    Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    open_ended wrote: »

Close. So far today we have had, "Friends say the relationship is doomed. Katie is only in it for the money. Alex will leave her, he will get fed up of her bullying". Nothing new. Everyone said this since day 1.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every dog gets their day..........Price has her dog....he got his day.......

Annulment - Reids D##k wasnt as big as Prices.........

Reid leaves (code word for thrown out) .....can't compete with the dress size.

GROUND HOG DAY........YAWNNNNNNNNNNNN
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    - KP claiming her marriage to Alex is happier than her marriage to Pete ever was. (She'll claim to be "totally over him" but manage to mention him in every magazine interview and tv appearance. :rolleyes: )

- KP making claims that Pete was a cruel and abusive husband but she was "saved" by her relationship to Alex.

- KP making some comment about Alex wanting to adopt Harvey, Junior and Princess. (Anything to upset Pete)

- KP stating that Alex is "more of a father" to the children than Pete ever was. (Anything to twist the knife)

- KP stating that the children call Alex "Dad" and don't see Pete. (Just to be a bit more cruel.)

- No doubt a few features of them posing together as a 'happy family'. :rolleyes:

- KP saying her and Alex are trying for a baby.

- KP announcing she's about to whelp again.

- KP selling the 'exclusive rights' to her latest accessory... I mean baby.

- KP talking 'exclusively' about what *really* went wrong in her marriage to Pete and why she's "happier than ever" with Alex.

- KP makes a third I'm a Celebrity return.... and by some freak fluke (or a secret pay off if you are the cynical sort :D ) she becomes the Queen of the Jungle. Pete will be mentioned every verse end despite protestations she's "over him"

- KP makes bitchy remarks about Pete's new girlfriend, says she's not good enough to be around her children etc.

- KP seen out partying and not wearing her wedding ring. She denies she and Alex have broken up.

- KP releases another "happy family" exclusive.

- Loads of articles speculating a break up followed by the announcement they have.

- KP seeks comfort from ex-husband Pete following the breakdown of her relationship to Alex.

- KP Pete wants me back. (In actual fact he just wants to see his kids.)

- KP seen with a new bloke and claims to love him more than she ever did Pete and Alex....

And so the cycle starts again....
  • Options
    Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    - KP claiming her marriage to Alex is happier than her marriage to Pete ever was. (She'll claim to be "totally over him" but manage to mention him in every magazine interview and tv appearance. :rolleyes: )

- KP making claims that Pete was a cruel and abusive husband but she was "saved" by her relationship to Alex.

- KP making some comment about Alex wanting to adopt Harvey, Junior and Princess. (Anything to upset Pete)

- KP stating that Alex is "more of a father" to the children than Pete ever was. (Anything to twist the knife)

- KP stating that the children call Alex "Dad" and don't see Pete. (Just to be a bit more cruel.)

- No doubt a few features of them posing together as a 'happy family'. :rolleyes:

- KP saying her and Alex are trying for a baby.

- KP announcing she's about to whelp again.

- KP selling the 'exclusive rights' to her latest accessory... I mean baby.

- KP talking 'exclusively' about what *really* went wrong in her marriage to Pete and why she's "happier than ever" with Alex.

- KP makes a third I'm a Celebrity return.... and by some freak fluke (or a secret pay off if you are the cynical sort :D ) she becomes the Queen of the Jungle. Pete will be mentioned every verse end despite protestations she's "over him"

- KP makes bitchy remarks about Pete's new girlfriend, says she's not good enough to be around her children etc.

- KP seen out partying and not wearing her wedding ring. She denies she and Alex have broken up.

- KP releases another "happy family" exclusive.

- Loads of articles speculating a break up followed by the announcement they have.

- KP seeks comfort from ex-husband Pete following the breakdown of her relationship to Alex.

- KP Pete wants me back. (In actual fact he just wants to see his kids.)

- KP seen with a new bloke and claims to love him more than she ever did Pete and Alex....

And so the cycle starts again....

You Katie's PR person?? On the money there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also KP in Cancer treat

KP is dying of Cancer

KP becomes Jade Goody version two

KP survives cancer

and repeat
  • Options
    toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katie price divorces alex and marries her mirror
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who cares...................
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    Kazz_x wrote: »
    You Katie's PR person?? On the money there.

:D:D Do you reckon I should apply for the position? :D

Actually I think even for a payment of millions I'd be hesitant for that role given how vile she comes across to those around her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsBambi wrote: »

Headlines,im pregnant and need a DNA test as I'm worried it might come out wearing a helmet and jodhpurs :eek:or I cannot wait to meat my little orange man:D