What's the attraction with Harry Styles?

Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was watching One Direction on Chatty Man last night, and it struck me that Harry Styles is not in the slightest biy attractive or charismatic. I've never thought he was anything special looks wise, but wondered if maybe he had some kind of mangetic personality, because there has to be some reason as to why women of 10+ years his senior would even want to have a relationship with him. But no, he's actually rather dull and didn't seem to say very much for himself, he's just an ordinary, greasy haired, spotty teenage boy like millions of others around the country. Nothing special at all. Can someone perhaps explain the attraction towards him?

Comments

• Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of tv exposure. his group got REALLY famous, and he has quite a bit of money.

Saw a young lad today working in McDonalds who looked just like Styles. No young ladies were queuing behind him trying to get his attention.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    My daughter is obsessed with 1D, but not that bothered about Harry. Personally I think Louis and Zayn are far more attractive and would go as far as to say I think Niall and Liam are better-looking that he is too. I think he's very arrogant, don't think that it's that doesn't have much to say for himself, more than he thinks it's cool to be silent and moody :(
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    Lots of tv exposure. his group got REALLY famous, and he has quite a bit of money.

Saw a young lad today working in McDonalds who looked just like Styles. No young ladies were queuing behind him trying to get his attention.

Yes, but if this is the case then why don't the other members of the band get the same kind of attention?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girls have to pick a favourite? It's usually the case.
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes my skin crawl to think that women my age (32) have shagged him??? :eek: :eek:

Caroline Flack should be ashamed of herself!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh yeah I don't get him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes my skin crawl to think that women my age (32) have shagged him??? :eek: :eek:

I remember when i was a kid, an older woman, a friend of my sisters, saw a group of lads my age, (mid teens at the time) and she said "oh my god, wee teen boys are so sexy these days"

I never forgot that line coming out of an adults mouth, and that's what i think of whenever i see Caroline Flack on tv.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. He was barely out of school wasn't he, 16. So icky. Whenever I see a 16/17 year old boy I think he's just that, a boy. The thought of sleeping with one makes me feel physically ill. It always makes my stomach turn when I see women in the 20's and older letching over the 1D boys, they are still kids.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a muppet along with his bandmates.

I shudder at the thought of him horizontal jogging with Caroline Flack! :p
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He just looks like a slightly goofy, average teenager, even younger than his actual age - which makes women in their thirties who find him attractive even more unfathomable. Can't they get a bloke their own age?? Because that's what it looks like.
  • kimberleycatkimberleycat Posts: 1,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He would've been 17. Not much better I know. Some people think it's not true anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    He just looks like a slightly goofy, average teenager, even younger than his actual age - which makes women in their thirties who find him attractive even more unfathomable. Can't they get a bloke their own age?? Because that's what it looks like.

Makes these women look like pedophiles.

What? Someone had to say it.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks like a young Mick Jagger so I can deffo see the attraction. He could almost be Mick's lovechild.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makes these women look like pedophiles.

What? Someone had to say it.

Not technically paedophila, but ephebophilia. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers man. Now, lets hear you pronounce it. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers man. Now, lets hear you pronounce it. :p

It's eff-hee-bo-fillia. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks like a young Mick Jagger so I can deffo see the attraction. He could almost be Mick's lovechild.

But Mick Jagger is ugly:confused:
  • MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd bum him.

After Louis though.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he isn't. He's old.. There's nothing wrong with his looks
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Get real, she didn't break any laws.

Don't let me halt the witch hunt though. Got your pitchfork ready? Comfortable sat up high on that horse?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »
    I'd bum him.

After Louis though.

You've gotta respect this kind of honesty. :)
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    I was watching One Direction on Chatty Man last night, and it struck me that Harry Styles is not in the slightest biy attractive or charismatic. I've never thought he was anything special looks wise, but wondered if maybe he had some kind of mangetic personality, because there has to be some reason as to why women of 10+ years his senior would even want to have a relationship with him. But no, he's actually rather dull and didn't seem to say very much for himself, he's just an ordinary, greasy haired, spotty teenage boy like millions of others around the country. Nothing special at all. Can someone perhaps explain the attraction towards him?

He's the flavour of the week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Mick Jagger is ugly:confused:
    When he was younger he wasn't. Plus he doesn't look in bad shape now for his age.

Delightful person you seem to be !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When he was younger he wasn't. Plus he doesn't look in bad shape now for his age.

Delightful person you seem to be !

Because I don't think Mick Jagger is good looking? Ok then:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because I don't think Mick Jagger is good looking? Ok then:confused:

Difference between calling someone ugly and saying you don't find them attractive though.