Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ''Sources'' are always right when it comes down to negative stuff about PA, but wrong when it's to do with Pwicey.

Funny that. :D

I've always believed the words 'source' is just journalist speak for 'I made the whole thing up'
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always believed the words 'source' is just journalist speak for 'I made the whole thing up'

9 times out of 10 its the person themselves off the record, or the manager or best mate. These people are walking circuses, you dont need to make it up. :)

That scene in the last episode where the journo calls him up to get news for his own column was quite interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    9 times out of 10 its the person themselves off the record, or the manager or best mate. These people are walking circuses, you dont need to make it up. :)

That scene in the last episode where the journo calls him up to get news for his own column was quite interesting.

The one where he said he didnt want to talk "gossip" anymore, or the one where he said he didnt want to use the word "horny":D

Of course Claire Powell lets him loose to discuss with journalists what to say in his column and doesnt write it for him:D
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Says who? You? Any proof there?... oops! forgot, we can make stuff up as much as the next person :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "And now we've seen that in tomorrow's episode of My Life, Peter Andre is forced to discuss his ex wife's pregnancy with Junior.

During an awkward exchange,Junior says to Peter: "I thought you were having a baby?"

PA is forced to discuss a very private matter with his young son in front of a camera crew .....really:confused:
    Eight year old junior thought his dad was having a baby ...really:confused:
    I wondered how old jnr is now after reading that :confused: imo hes old enough to know that only women have babies, but still young enough not to realise when hes being tutored into using his mum to keep his dads crummy show going !!!
    And just one knock on effect of exposing innocent kids in this way on a so called reality show comes in the form of vile twitter accounts set up in jnrs name, seriously worrying
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    "And now we've seen that in tomorrow's episode of My Life, Peter Andre is forced to discuss his ex wife's pregnancy with Junior.

During an awkward exchange,Junior says to Peter: "I thought you were having a baby?"

PA is forced to discuss a very private matter with his young son in front of a camera crew .....really:confused:
    I wondered how old jnr is now after reading that :confused: imo hes old enough to know that only women have babies, but still young enough not to realise when hes being tutored into using his mum to keep his dads crummy show going !!!
    And just one knock on effect of exposing innocent kids in this way on a so called reality show comes in the form of vile twitter accounts set up in jnrs name, seriously worrying

I'm wondering how he was forced into discussing Katie's pregnancy on camera ...was there a gun behind the camera aimed at him?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering how he was forced into discussing Katie's pregnancy on camera ...was there a gun behind the camera aimed at him?
    Poor kids is so indoctrinated at this stage. The cameras have been in the house for so long, he probably doesn't realise he can ask his dad questions off camera.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Poor kids is so indoctrinated at this stage. The cameras have been in the house for so long, he probably doesn't realise he can ask his dad questions off camera.:(

The people who edit/film the show could of course of left this out... Peter could of course of said .."please don't film this private moment with my son"
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    The people who edit/film the show could of course of left this out... Peter could of course of said .."please don't film this private moment with my son"

He could and leave microphone on...?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Forced? Dear oh dear, poor old Pete, who knew he had no control over anything? :cry: He's such a stoic, isn't he, enduring all that pain and suffering and never a complaint out of him. A lesson to us all.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lexi pleeeeeease tell me you going to review tonight show :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    He could and leave microphone on...?

Aaaahhhh the old " I forgot I had a mic on" ploy ...;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lexi pleeeeeease tell me you going to review tonight show :D

I'll watch and if there's enough to review, I will. The main reason I haven't bothered up to now is that it's just been so god-awful dull-witted and repetitive, it's been impossible to find the laughs. Finger's crossed he's moved on from the relentless suffering and is back to his usual insufferable self. ;)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

surely the cameras are not there 24/7?? PA could have some private time with junior without them around, but of course this wont give him a headline and no doubt much needed publicity for his show.

I would have given him credit if he had not spoke about it but it seems he just cant leave things alone. If he didn't want it shown on camera he couldn't use the excuse that he was filming and the editors kept it in, he could have said to junior, we will discuss this later (and behind closed doors):mad: it seems doors are never closed in his house!

Disclaimer, I know his ex wife says things etc but two wrongs done make a right.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITV Press Centre‏@itvpresscentre5m
    Peter Andre to host the new series of hit ITV daytime show 60 Minute Makeover > http://itv.co/11TesI2

Retweeted by CAN_OFFICIAL
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

Good luck Pete.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worth a watch then? Might watch it on catch-up.
    I think it needs to be seen in context. I think PA handled it really well & barely said anything, he certainly said nothing judgemental. I don't think people on here are grasping the whole 'reality show' premise.
    cazzz wrote: »
    surely the cameras are not there 24/7?? PA could have some private time with junior without them around, but of course this wont give him a headline and no doubt much needed publicity for his show.

I would have given him credit if he had not spoke about it but it seems he just cant leave things alone. If he didn't want it shown on camera he couldn't use the excuse that he was filming and the editors kept it in, he could have said to junior, we will discuss this later (and behind closed doors):mad: it seems doors are never closed in his house!

Disclaimer, I know his ex wife says things etc but two wrongs done make a right.

Do people seriously think this is the only & main conversation he has had with his kids about this impending baby?
    I don't see why he shouldn't mention it. It's there. It's real life. Why should he hide it? 'My mum's having a baby, I want it to be a boy" "Oh good".
    Big deal. He could have really used this to get at KP, but he hasn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

I think it needs to be seen in context. I think PA handled it really well & barely said anything, he certainly said nothing judgemental. I don't think people on here are grasping the whole 'reality show' premise.

Do people seriously think this is the only & main conversation he has had with his kids about this impending baby?
    I don't see why he shouldn't mention it. It's there. It's real life. Why should he hide it? 'My mum's having a baby, I want it to be a boy" "Oh good".

Fizgig I don t have an issue with him discussing any topic with his son..what I don't like is this garbage about being "forced" to discuss it and on camera..
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    ITV Press Centre‏@itvpresscentre5m
    Peter Andre to host the new series of hit ITV daytime show 60 Minute Makeover > http://itv.co/11TesI2

Retweeted by CAN_OFFICIAL
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

Good luck Pete.

It's certainly a good format for him. The show always ends with a crying family being comforted by a presenter as Chasing Cars whines away in the background. It's the kind of thing his audience likes so it makes sense to have him as a presenter. I knew he was working on an ITV show and I had my money on it being Surprise, Surprise.

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's certainly a good format for him. The show always ends with a crying family being comforted by a presenter as Chasing Cars whines away in the background. It's the kind of thing his audience likes so it makes sense to have him as a presenter. I knew he was working on an ITV show and I had my money on it being Surprise, Surprise..

I remember watching this ages ago and shuddering at the terrible paintjob they did on some poor person's house. Perfect for Pete though, all surface and no substance. :cool:

I wonder will the twist be Pete actually doing some work?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I remember watching this ages ago and shuddering at the terrible paintjob they did on some poor person's house. Perfect for Pete though, all surface and no substance. :cool:

I wonder will the twist be Pete actually doing some work?

Didn't you see him paint a room on his show? There's your answer :D

I notice it's going to be renamed "Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover" which makes it sounds like he does it all from start to finish :o
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

I actually thought that the entire premise of a reality show was that none of it was real.:confused:
    I don't believe that was the only conversation that PA had with Junior about KP's new baby (and it was quite nice to see that Junior is looking forward to a new brother /sister).
    If what PA said has been accurately reported, then I really don't think he said anything wrong.
    What I think is utterly wrong is the fact that he allowed the conversation to be included in the programme at all. I just don't see why it was necessary - unless it was yet another shameless attempt by PA to show us just what a great guy and fantastic father he thinks he is.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...and is there any evidence that Junior was 'forced' into mentioning the baby.

Honestly, I think some people are grasping at straws just to get the knife in.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Ian Hyland ‏@HylandIan
    Peter Andre is the new host of 60 Minute Makeover. They were going to make it 90 minutes but he needs to pick his kids up #loveshiskids

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...and is there any evidence that Junior was 'forced' into mentioning the baby.

Honestly, I think some people are grasping at straws just to get the knife in.

Salty no one said Junior was forced.. It said in the blurb " Peter was forced"
    No straw grasping here :D
This discussion has been closed.