Options

The last days of your life.Where would you go?.

2»

Comments

• Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    farmer bob wrote: »
    Bob would make a bee-line for Mavis Entwistle, she has been making eyes at old bob for about 2 years now. Built for comfort is big Mavis. Oooohh

Ooh arrgh farmer Bob!

It's quite funny my oh is a Somerset zyder drinker, but he is called John..lol id get my tattoo and make for the nearest barn myself!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    My word.

You could call it general lunacy, ironically.
  • Options
    Green ThingGreen Thing Posts: 1,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    America.. on binge of food goodness
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would go to the brothel
  • Options
    Dwight WrightDwight Wright Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having travelled around the world I can save you a bit of time.

There is no place like home
  • Options
    hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    It depends how many days I have left. The most mind blowing visual experience I have had was in Sapa in northern Vietnam, where the multitude of greens in the rice fields literally reduced me to tears. However, travelling there would take more than 24 hours and depending on what state of health I was in it might be a trial in itself. Further, I wouldn't like to die there and leave the logistics of bringing my body back to my family.

But in an ideal world, lying in a hammock swing with a cool fan overlooking the paddy fields in the Sapa valley would be a good way to leave this earth.
  • Options
    Richard46Richard46 Posts: 59,834
    Forum Member
    Having travelled around the world I can save you a bit of time.

There is no place like home

Beat me to it. I just don't want to die in a hospital that is for sure. I will crawl out if I have to.
  • Options
    goldberry1goldberry1 Posts: 2,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Southern Spain (but not the Costa del Sol) or Gibraltar.
  • Options
    SkipTracerSkipTracer Posts: 2,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would go to a Sauna so I know what sort of temperatures to expect in Hell.:eek::D
  • Options
    CarlLewisCarlLewis Posts: 6,236
    Forum Member
    I'd spend my last day visiting strip clubs.
  • Options
    BowmaniBowmani Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    There's only 2 places I'd like to spend my remaining time. Las Vegas and Disneyworld Florida. The best holidays of my life and so many memories.
  • Options
    sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thread reminds me of the recent story of Rooie Marck, a fan of the Feyenoord football team in the Netherlands. Diagnosed with terminal cancer he wanted to see them one last time. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2377555/Feyenoord-fans-banner-tribute-terminally-ill-fan.html#ixzz2a7kMIdTm

Wouldn't mind copying Rooie and going to see my team once more.

Used to go to Pontin's in Prestatyn when I was a kid and thought they were great holidays. Whilst I wouldn't want to go there, I wouldn't mind walking the nearby sand dunes again. Happy memories of plodding along there with my dad and brother.

Aside form those things I suppose I'd try to do things or visit places I always wanted to but never got round to, and maybe massively treat mnyself to the odd extravagance if I was up to it.