What the hell is Ashleigh thinking of by telling Mark?

2»

Comments

• purpleskypurplesky Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she chose Mark for strategic reasons, so that when the power housemates are revealed, she has the most popular person in the house (Mark) to muddy the waters a little, and potentially smooth things out a bit...whether it works or not..
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunkydory wrote: »
    i disagree all have talked about one hm or another in a negative way even christmas who i like no angels in there

There's a difference between talking about a housemate and bitching about them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    purplesky wrote: »
    I thought she chose Mark for strategic reasons, so that when the power housemates are revealed, she has the most popular person in the house (Mark) to muddy the waters a little, and potentially smooth things out a bit...whether it works or not..

Yeah, in other words, to take the heat off her maybe. Or, to show Mark for the two-faced and untrustworthy git that he is.
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    Lol at everyone making excuses for Ahsliegh and look loyal to her friends. When she clearly said "Christopher won't agree with my decisions" and was willing to choose Winston over him.

She said their personalities would clash not that he won't agree with her decisions!
  • SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    Tactically it was a bad move because Mark was always going to throw them to the wolves to save his own bacon. Winston and Christopher would have shown more loyalty. Also if its normal nominations next week Chris and Ashleigh are going to be nominated by Helen's gang.

The only good thing is that if the edit shows what really happened last night Mark will be shown for the player he is.

They were always going to be nominated. I actually think they did good by not choosing Christopher, it would've ended up those three against the whole house. Also by not picking him they ensured he was safe from BB pointless twist (not that they knew it ).
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    rolergirl wrote: »
    She said their personalities would clash not that he won't agree with her decisions!

I'm sure she said in the control something about him wanting to make different decisions. Even so it wasn't just because she didn't want to make it obvious she clearly preferred Mark to be in her alliance over Christopher.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    I'm sure she said in the control something about him wanting to make different decisions. Even so it wasn't just because she didn't want to make it obvious she clearly preferred Mark to be in her alliance over Christopher.

Probably because she knew that he was a two-faced git and that by choosing him and knowing that he'd be exposed in the end, Helen and Ash would launch an attack on him once it was revealed who nominated Ash.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Thinking about it, I think Ashleigh wanted Mark to get the blame because she knows how much of a coward and gossip Mark is. It's all becoming clear now. I suppose I should have thought about it more before making this thread.

Why would you think Ashleigh chose him in order to make him look bad........when she chose him she was under the false impression that BB was trustworthy and would stick to their word that the ones she chose would be immune from eviction........like her......

How was she to know that BB was as worthless to their promise as a 9-bob note.......she has now learned two valuable lessons..........trust no-one..........especially a two-faced little sh8te like Mark........