The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks for this Karma.
    I'd hope so.:) It does seems like most of the pros will be needed with those being mentioned as seems quite a number of celebs taking part.
    I would have thought it better to have previous contestants in one show then do another show with the new celebs mentioned as rather unfair on the new ones to be competing against former contestants and some who won.
    However, so long as Pasha is involved I'm happy.:D

I've just had a thought it may be down to who is free to train too, as some pros are going to be in the regular SCD for a good few weeks. Pasha you can multi task:D:D:D
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I've just had a thought it may be down to who is free to train too, as some pros are going to be in the regualar SCD for a good few weeks. Pasha you can multi task:D:D:D

Yes he can Karma.;):D Just hope he may need to.
    Then again can't really see Rachel dancing with anyone other than Vincent (he may have to multi-task too.:p) Although, I know biased me, thinks her and Pasha would look very good together too.;)
    Just seems like the newbies will be at quite a disadvantage for the Special.
    Forum Member
    Yes he can Karma.;):D Just hope he may need to.
    Then again can't really see Rachel dancing with anyone other than Vincent (he may have to multi-task too.:p) Although, I know biased me, thinks her and Pasha would look very good together too.;)
    Just seems like the newbies will be at quite a disadvantage for the Special.[/QUOTE]

Louis's friend from JLS, JB dances in his routines with the other lads, so may give him a bit of help, but as you say it is a bit unfair to the beginners mixed in with old favourites. It's turning out a bit like DWTS Allstars.
    Forum Member
    My bubble may burst Kara has just tweeted she isn't doing the show papers got it wrong, so hope it's not the same for Chelsee:mad:
    Forum Member
    My bubble may burst Kara has just tweeted she isn't doing the show papers got it wrong, so hope it's not the same for Chelsee:mad:

Wasn't there mention of Kara taking part in an All-Stars version?
    Isn't Chelsee doing a radio interview or something about SCD though?:rolleyes: Read that somewhere earlier today.
    If Chelsee is doing the Special then great, but if not, I'd still like Pasha to be a part of it (him and Rachel would be a good combination.;))
    Forum Member
    Wasn't there mention of Kara taking part in an All-Stars version?
    Isn't Chelsee doing a radio interview or something about SCD though?:rolleyes: Read that somewhere earlier today.
    If Chelsee is doing the Special then great, but if not, I'd still like Pasha to be a part of it (him and Rachel would be a good combination.;))

JB has just confirmed on twitter, so that's 2 newbies, him and Fabrice, can't see them putting the originals in, but hope I am wrong:rolleyes:

I am wrong and Rachel has confirmed so you never know.
    Forum Member
    JB has just confirmed on twitter, so that's 2 newbies, him and Fabrice, can't see them putting the originals in, but hope I am wrong:rolleyes:

I am wrong and Rachel has confirmed so you never know.

Please BBC just hurry up and say who's dancing with who.:rolleyes::p
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    wondering whether Pash has actually put some weight on this year....not that I am complaining...lol.... suspect its the hair..... :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuxWmczFQc4&list=UU1BgWoZAVyd997ZZdXKQsVQ&index=2&feature=plcp
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    wondering whether Pash has actually put some weight on this year....not that I am complaining...lol.... suspect its the hair..... :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuxWmczFQc4&list=UU1BgWoZAVyd997ZZdXKQsVQ&index=2&feature=plcp

Thanks Pashulty.
    It's a pity we didn't get to see more of Pasha and Katya dancing together on the show as on the one hand, I kinda miss them in the pro numbers this year. Think watching these clips from last year makes me feel this way as they're just brilliant together. Thank goodness for their tour.:D
    On the other hand, him dancing with Iveta then Karen has been great for us and I liked the fact he danced with different pros. Now we just need a number where he and Aliona are involved in.:)
    It sounds rather contradictory I know cos I don't mind which female he dances with so long as he's there.;):p
    Can't we have Katya return and Iveta included then Pasha can dance with them both on alternate weeks.;)
    Forum Member
    Thanks Pashulty.
    It's a pity we didn't get to see more of Pasha and Katya dancing together on the show as on the one hand, I kinda miss them in the pro numbers this year. Think watching these clips from last year makes me feel this way as they're just brilliant together. Thank goodness for their tour.:D
    On the other hand, him dancing with Iveta then Karen has been great for us and I liked the fact he danced with different pros. Now we just need a number where he and Aliona are involved in.:)
    It sounds rather contradictory I know cos I don't mind which female he dances with so long as he's there.;):p
    Can't we have Katya return and Iveta included then Pasha can dance with them both on alternate weeks.;)

BIB .....makes perfect sense.... but then again it would to me anyway....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Katya and Iveta could do a sandwich with Pash.... if I havent mentioned before Pash does ..... :rolleyes:;):o
  • Cheryl423Cheryl423 Posts: 1,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a gawjus photo of Pasha for you all tonight!!!!
    Forum Member
    Cheryl423 wrote: »
    Got a gawjus photo of Pasha for you all tonight!!!!

awwww.... thanks..... cant wait for tonight..... I will be a very good girl.... when will we have our pressie??
  • snogglewortsnogglewort Posts: 2,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if Pasha smokes? Just curious because in this vid at 0:38...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRGlcNvik6o

....you can see what looks like James Jordan and Pasha stood in a smoking area in the distance behind Nicky.... looks like they are smoking? :O Anybody know? x
    Forum Member
    awwww.... thanks..... cant wait for tonight..... I will be a very good girl.... when will we have our pressie??

Really Pashulty?:rolleyes::p OK, me too. Please don't keep us waiting too long for Pasha pic Cheryl. Could be doing with another drooling session.:o:D
    Forum Member

....you can what looks like James Jordan and Pasha stood in a smoking area in the distance behind Nicky.... looks like they are smoking? :O Anybody know? x

OMG.... your eagle eyes snoggles.... hadnt even noticed that... that does look like Pash.... I didnt think he would smoke....:(:(..... he seems a health fanatic and last year it was all about Chels smoking... never a mention of Pash.... but I dont know....:confused::confused::( .... does anyone know?... LadyA might.....

Finally maybe a vice in Pash....:(:( ... I hate smoking but he is still my Pash.... :o:o
    Forum Member

....you can what looks like James Jordan and Pasha stood in a smoking area in the distance behind Nicky.... looks like they are smoking? :O Anybody know? x

You could well be right here Snoggles as it certainly looks like Pasha is with James who I know does smoke.
    Naughty Pasha, if true.:rolleyes:
    Just goes to show even Pasha ain't perfect (though he comes mighty close.:o:p)
    Forum Member
    BIB .....makes perfect sense.... but then again it would to me anyway....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Katya and Iveta could do a sandwich with Pash.... if I havent mentioned before Pash does ..... :rolleyes:;):o

Oh that would be good a Pash sandwich.:o;)
    Though you mentioned yesterday about a triple Samba roll, there we go then.:p
    BTW on the way home today I was listening to Sara Cox and she mentioned last night's SCD and hoped that Kimberley was safe as their dance was amazing.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    A surprising number of pro dancers smoke, which seems strange to me given the physical demands of the job. I hope Pasha doesn't smoke because it's a disgusting habit. I still wouldn't turn him away if he showed up at my door, cigarette in hand.:D. On another topic, his sexuality was being discussed in the spoiler thread. This has been talked about for years, at least since his time on SYTYCD. I think it's because even though he says he has a girlfriend, no one has actually ever seen proof of her existence. :confused:
  • anothermianothermi Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On another topic, his sexuality was being discussed in the spoiler thread. This has been talked about for years, at least since his time on SYTYCD. I think it's because even though he says he has a girlfriend, no one has actually ever seen proof of her existence. :confused:
    LOL. This is not a topic he is going to escape because if he keeps his private life private the public will just go ahead and speculate anyways. But if he opens up his private life he'll get discussed, criticized and speculated on as well - and he will have imposed it on the person he is with. :(

I think he's happy to live with the idle speculation about his sexuality. :p;)
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh, hope he doesn't smoke. I hate it when someone puts their face next to mine and they smell of ciggies. It's :(

Give it up Pasha! :eek:
    Ash on his lovely pink onesie!!! :p It's just wrong.
  • anothermianothermi Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    Ugh, hope he doesn't smoke. I hate it when someone puts their face next to mine and they smell of ciggies. It's :(

Give it up Pasha! :eek:
    Ash on his lovely pink onesie!!! :p It's just wrong.
    I just can't believe Pasha would smoke. He knows how to take care of his dancer's body. :D

It is totally possible that he is just talking with James - even if James is smoking. Right? :rolleyes:
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anothermi wrote: »
    I just can't believe Pasha would smoke. He knows how to take care of his dancer's body. :D

It is totally possible that he is just talking with James - even if James is smoking. Right? :rolleyes:

I hope you're right. :D I'm tolerant. He can shave his hair and not be all last year's fluffy, scruffy hedgehog any more. He can wear whatever bright pink baby clothes he likes. He can be gay and ruin my last feeble chance of running away with him... :p but pleeeeease don't smoke Pashie! :eek: It's bad for you and slightly yucky. You need to take care of that dancer's body. The olive coloured onesie inside the pink onesie. :cool:
  • Cheryl423Cheryl423 Posts: 1,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    8pm on the dot! I have to abide by the embargo - sorry. But 8pm. Be there or be square !!!
    Forum Member
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    I hope you're right. :D I'm tolerant. He can shave his hair and not be all last year's fluffy, scruffy hedgehog any more. He can wear whatever bright pink baby clothes he likes. He can be gay and ruin my last feeble chance of running away with him... :p but pleeeeease don't smoke Pashie! :eek: It's bad for you and slightly yucky. You need to take care of that dancer's body. The olive coloured onesie inside the pink onesie. :cool:

Lol PM, we'll tolerate anything about Pasha, but smoking is a no-no.:p
    One comment about the girlfriend, didn't Chelsee mention her briefly last year in an interview and say her name was Emma? I'm positive I read that.
    Maybe he was just getting some air and speaking to James - did anyone actually notice a ciggie or smoke coming from his direction? No gang, not smoke as in smokin' hot (we know that already,) but from a ciggie.;)
    Like the last part PM, olive coloured onesie inside the pink onesie.:p
  • snogglewortsnogglewort Posts: 2,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anothermi wrote: »

Looked like he was drawing a cigarette away from his mouth to me... :( eww
This discussion has been closed.