Liz Jones - YOU magazine (Part 4)

Comments

• RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Twice I've tried to post on the DM site, asking 'What's happened o the RS?' - they've ignored both!
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Twice I've tried to post on the DM site, asking 'What's happened o the RS?' - they've ignored both!

The last couple of weeks they have suddenly allowed comments after a couple of days so hang on in there...
  • AdsAds Posts: 37,056
    Forum Member
    Guess this thread might warm up again...
  • purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ads wrote: »

:D Dappy :D Might have to actually watch some of this...
  • cathh70cathh70 Posts: 3,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Guess the haters on this thread should not tune into celebrity big brother ;-)
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=cathh70;7061:):):o
    4806]Guess the haters on this thread should not tune into celebrity big brother ;-)[/QUOTE]

Omg:)
  • gorsewaygirlgorsewaygirl Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    Never watched CBB before. But with Liz in it will be compulsive viewing. Is it wrong to enjoy Liz'z clear discomfort? And didn't anyone ever tell her not to apply lipstick outside of her natural lip line?!
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member

I expect so. Going to be lots of fodder with video back up too :D
  • L_SilverwolfL_Silverwolf Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww... I felt sorry for Liz, having to be chained to the annoying Dappy! :-D And I was amused when she gushed that she's a big fan of Lee from Blue when they were introduced- I wonder if he's another FRS in the making? ;-)
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just found out about La Lizard being in CBB. Now, I would rather be dragged naked across a field of broken glass than watch one single minute of anything Big Brother related, but I will keep a closer eye on this thread should anything entertaining happen.

I did get a giggle out of an "article" on Yahoo calling Liz a sperm stealer. Even her fellow journos think she's hideous.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you image it now? Her having a complete breakdown because someone didn't wipe the bottom of the milk bottle before they put it back in the fridge? :D

Jim Davidson is going to eat her ALIVE!
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    Can you image it now? Her having a complete breakdown because someone didn't wipe the bottom of the milk bottle before they put it back in the fridge? :D

Assuming he even speaks to her. I expect most of them have been briefed by their agents to say as little as possible to her, lest it be twisted to fiction in a farticle when she escapes. She'll do the vulnerable puppy dog face to the men, most will fall for it, but the women probably wont.

Darn the lack of live feed this series! :(
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder how Liz will cope in the house with her supposed deafness. Have there been any deaf housemates before?

I don't know anything about deafness, so don't know whether she's lying/exaggerating or not - I just always assume she's lying about everything!
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squatch wrote: »
    Wonder how Liz will cope in the house with her supposed deafness. Have there been any deaf housemates before?

I don't know anything about deafness, so don't know whether she's lying/exaggerating or not - I just always assume she's lying about everything!

I've nearly lost my hearing in one of my ears and I can tell you, if she WAS as deaf as she makes out to be she wouldn't be able to have a conversation with anyone in a noisy environment, especially in a crowd. I can't hear a thing in pubs anymore, even with my hearing aid in.

I don't think she is as deaf as she makes out to be and it gets right on my tits when she moans about it. I would kill for those 2k hearing aids she tried out for free and moaned about "because I got more earwax". Welcome to the world of being deaf and wearing hearing aids sweetheart.

I may get more earwax but I can hear birdsong again!
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squatch wrote: »

The winner of the most recent non-celeb Big Brother was deaf -- considerably more deaf than Liz.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »

So far, he is failing to do so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIFt-lf8_ZM
  • texeljaytexeljay Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Having just seen who's gone onto CBB I had to come back here and see if this thread was still going. Is the FB group still in existence? I managed to somehow leave the group when my laptop crashed one day.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Hmm, fans of this thread should be pleased - it said after the break on Big Brother Liz comes under attack from the other housemates for her columns.
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    So far, he is failing to do so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIFt-lf8_ZM

Hi Veri :)

It certainly wasnt as 'heated' as CH5 made out was it. It was a bit bonkers in places, well several actually, but no sparks were flying particularly
  • busy_beebusy_bee Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she stays in there for any length of time, how is she going to cope without all her beauty products, spa treatments and organic foodstuffs from never-never land?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact she's even gone on CBB at all convinces me that everything in her writing is made up, right down to at least some of her personality. If she really was anything like she claimed to be, she'd run screaming in the opposite direction at the thought of sharing a house with strangers.
  • littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact she's even gone on CBB at all convinces me that everything in her writing is made up, right down to at least some of her personality. If she really was anything like she claimed to be, she'd run screaming in the opposite direction at the thought of sharing a house with strangers.
    I'd love to know how much she is being paid.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    littlefro wrote: »
    I'd love to know how much she is being paid.

Me too. I think it will have to be a disgustingly large fee as I doubt she'd have signed on for less.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can only assume that Liz has gone into the house for the money and the money alone. Didn't I read somewhere that she is now debt free. Thing is, does she have anything left to live on ? I assume with her fee for this show that will cover it for a few months.
  • Mr CurmudgeonMr Curmudgeon Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    People thought it would be her creating the headlines as she seems controversial, I think she has come across fine so far. But still early days.

She's controversial when all she has to do is sit behind a keyboard, criticise people to the screen of her laptop, pick-up a £500k pay-cheque from the DM and have moderators edit out negative comments to her 'journalistic-input' as has happened over recent weeks.

Clearly the DM have been aware that Liz was going on CBB for some time and have been focussed upon deleting negative comment to 'protect their investment'. Has anyone else noticed how the DM is not reporting directly on her ? Everyone else gets it in the neck, but not La Liz.

What's interesting to me is that most negative comment in the house is directed against her. We don't see why on TV because the whole thing is edited down, but then again a lack of communication with house-members and distancing doesn't make for good TV.

Watching the interaction between Linda Nolan and Liz Jones reminds me of a mongoose stalking a cobra. :cool: