Options

The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apologies if this is slightly O/T - but that petition being backed by Ricky Gervais is bloody laughable. A man that thinks the word 'mong' is acceptable terminology calling for bullying of people with special needs to be eradicated? Hmmm.

Anyway, a good cause but he is a hypocrite on a massive scale.

Couldn't agree more..
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies if this is slightly O/T - but that petition being backed by Ricky Gervais is bloody laughable. A man that thinks the word 'mong' is acceptable terminology calling for bullying of people with special needs to be eradicated? Hmmm.

Anyway, a good cause but he is a hypocrite on a massive scale.
    Couldn't agree more..

Thirded. I can't forgive Gervais for his behaviour.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    CURVY Kelly Brook flaunts her fabulous figure — as she becomes the most successful entrant ever in FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll.
    The 33-year-old, recently crowned the Sexiest Woman in Britain in a Sun survey, has made the mag’s list for a record 15th time, earning the No5 spot.

Read it & weep Pwicey......WOOF WOOF .:)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4914492/Sexy-Kellys-poll-position.html

But KP said she was fat, didn't she? So that can't be true ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    But KP said she was fat, didn't she? So that can't be true ;)

Bit of a bully when it comes to other women isn't she? Not a good example to set her teen 'fans'. It's thanks to her they all want a boob job & slugs for eyebrows, we don't need pro-bullying. Good for Jodie Marsh trying to do something positive about bullying in schools.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Bit of a bully when it comes to other women isn't she? Not a good example to set her teen 'fans'. It's thanks to her they all want a boob job & slugs for eyebrows, we don't need pro-bullying. Good for Jodie Marsh trying to do something positive about bullying in schools.

I wouldn't say Katie Price is to blame for young girls wanting boob jobs..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who is to blame?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't say that she alone is responsible, but she has perpetuated the myth that you don't need an education; just get your tits enlarged, flash 'em, 'date' a few footballers and bingo......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP is the only person I know of to publicly state that they don't want to look natural. They don't want their forehead to move or their face to show expression, that they want their boobs to stick up on end in an unnatural way, to have black eyebrows painted on with blonde hair. To proudly say 'I'm plastic and I've had everything done'. Some people are docile enough to copy this. Same as people equate brassy, brazen, unapologetic & pushy as positive traits. Upside down people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't say that she alone is responsible, but she has perpetuated the myth that you don't need an education; just get your tits enlarged, flash 'em, 'date' a few footballers and bingo......

Indeed, All these glamour girls have...from Katie Price to Miss Marsh herself (before she turned herself around) and now these TOWIE 'babes'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All these glamour girls have...from Katie Price to Miss Marsh herself (before she turned herself around) and now these TOWIE 'babes'.

Yes indeed.

& KP is very much the 'poster girl' for this hideous 'style' and very much a pioneer.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CURVY Kelly Brook flaunts her fabulous figure — as she becomes the most successful entrant ever in FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll.
    The 33-year-old, recently crowned the Sexiest Woman in Britain in a Sun survey, has made the mag’s list for a record 15th time, earning the No5 spot.

Read it & weep Pwicey......WOOF WOOF .:)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4914492/Sexy-Kellys-poll-position.html

Hmm.
    Bearing in mind that Kelly Brook came BELOW the thick-as-mince inflatable bimbo Helen Flanagan, I doubt that anyone with more than 1 brain cell would take a list like that seriously.
    From some of the people on the list , I think I would be more insulted than flattered to be included on it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is to blame?

Dolly Parton has used her massive chest for years .. Yes I know before I get abuse she can sing as well... And many others have done page 3 for years before katie price came along..
    There are loads of celebs who are botoxed to hell ,had boob jobs and other surgery.. She is the ony one I know who tells people she has had it done..
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dolly Parton has used her massive chest for years .. Yes I know before I get abuse she can sing as well... And many others have done page 3 for years before katie price came along..
    There are loads of celebs who are botoxed to hell ,had boob jobs and other surgery.. She is the ony one I know who tells people she has had it done..

I agree, you can't pin boob jobs in the young onto Katie Price, far too many A list celebs have work done, look at Megan Fox, I thought she always looked like that until I saw a topic on here, she is a plastic overload.

Victoria Beckham had a boob job

Taylor Swift may have had one too, there are far too many young girl's idols who have boob jobs and other stuff done, you can't pin it all on KP
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

True Betty, but also, Price has deliberately targeted the tweenie market with her pony tat and 'books'. IMHO, that is hugely relevant; she has sent the message that she is someone to aspire to and young girls (frighteningly), DO emulate her.

Also, Dolly Parton has never done page 3 (as far as I know), and as you yourself say, she is actually talented. Price isn't.
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed, All these glamour girls have...from Katie Price to Miss Marsh herself (before she turned herself around) and now these TOWIE 'babes'.

Towie babes? scrubbers more like...:rolleyes:
    True Betty, but also, Price has deliberately targeted the tweenie market with her pony tat and 'books'. IMHO, that is hugely relevant; she has sent the message that she is someone to aspire to and young girls (frighteningly), DO emulate her.

Also, Dolly Parton has never done page 3 (as far as I know), and as you yourself say, she is actually talented. Price isn't.

Spot on as per normal.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP is the only person I know of to publicly state that they don't want to look natural. They don't want their forehead to move or their face to show expression, that they want their boobs to stick up on end in an unnatural way, to have black eyebrows painted on with blonde hair. To proudly say 'I'm plastic and I've had everything done'. Some people are docile enough to copy this. Same as people equate brassy, brazen, unapologetic & pushy as positive traits. Upside down people.

I do think it's very much a chicken and egg situation.
    KP made the decision to have ridiculous comedy breasts herself, BUT if people weren't buying into what she sold - and by this I mean when she was a "glamma model" - she would have disappeared pretty quickly.
    I don't think she's entirely to blame for the fact that many young women want boob jobs - she HAS undoubtedly contributed to the idea that there is a shortcut to fame and fortune - you can be as thick as two short planks, have no discernable talent of any kind, but if you're willing to take your clothes off and sell yourself you can make a fortune.
    However she on her own is not responsible for the perpetration of the idea that women are only "worth something" if they are slim/pretty/sexy and conform to a preconceived idea of what women are "meant" to look like.
    This is part of a much wider problem (and you only have to look at the images of women in newspapers/magazines and read the hideous misogynistic rantings in the DM's sidebar of shame) and it goes a lot deeper and is a lot bigger than the size of an KP's implants.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Towie babes? scrubbers more like...:rolleyes:

Hahahaha :D
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Hahahaha :D

The towie women are more fake than Jordan.....
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Hmm.
    Bearing in mind that Kelly Brook came BELOW the thick-as-mince inflatable bimbo Helen Flanagan, I doubt that anyone with more than 1 brain cell would take a list like that seriously.
    From some of the people on the list , I think I would be more insulted than flattered to be included on it.
    UM....I don't think they were rated on personality & how thick their mince was:) . I might be wrong,but I doubt it.

The point is that the woman that Pwicey tried to dump on in her bitch-fest column as being overweight has achieved such success on a list of sexy looking babes,so she can't be the chubber Pwicey implied. I doubt there are any allegedly 'overweight' girls on it.
    As for Helen Flanagan....Pwicey hasn't got round to her yet,but I'm sure she will,especially now that Flanagan has been acknowledged in such a manner.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The towie women are more fake than Jordan.....

I wonder if there are any before pictures of them anywhere
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UM....I don't think they were rated on personality & how thick their mince was:) . I might be wrong,but I doubt it.

The point is that the woman that Pwicey tried to dump on in her bitch-fest column as being overweight has achieved such success on a list of sexy looking babes,so she can't be the chubber Pwicey implied. I doubt there are any allegedly 'overweight' girls on it.
    As for Helen Flanagan....Pwicey hasn't got round to her yet,but I'm sure she will,especially now that Flanagan has been acknowledged in such a manner.;)

Probably a good job too - I don't think that many of the nominees would have made the list at all if that was the case.
    I know it's a list of sexy "looking" women, but to be fair, beauty is very much in the eye of the beholder, and whilst I'm absolutely not the target audience of FHM, I can honestly say there isn't one single woman on that list who I would aspire to look like.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Quite. It enrages me to see the utterly fabulous in every way Dolly Parton mentioned in the same breath as KP, purely on the basis of having comedy t*ts. Dolly success is totally independent of the size of hers.
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably a good job too - I don't think that many of the nominees would have made the list at all if that was the case.
    I know it's a list of sexy "looking" women, but to be fair, beauty is very much in the eye of the beholder, and whilst I'm absolutely not the target audience of FHM, I can honestly say there isn't one single woman on that list who I would aspire to look like.

Oh I don't know... I wouldn't mind "looking" like Kelly Brook, don't want to be her but she does have a nice figure IMO :D
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spot on Pru.

And Dolly keeps her private life very, very private and comes across as a really lovely polite lady. If she is in the news it's because she has a new song out or is doing a tour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No but she has done PLAYBOY ;)
This discussion has been closed.