Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Betty, how many times do I have to tell you to stay off the cheese before bedtime?

Ooops sorry :o
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Betty, how many times do I have to tell you to stay off the cheese before bedtime?
    And we're finally back to Pete!
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »

talking of cheese you mean?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

it appears that the is still "suffering", not sure how many shows have aired but the writeup for the fourth episode seems to cover the same stuff as Lexi did on her reviewage...which I don't think was episode four.
    http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep4week17/peter-andre-my-life
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    it appears that the is still "suffering", not sure how many shows have aired but the writeup for the fourth episode seems to cover the same stuff as Lexi did on her reviewage...which I don't think was episode four.
    I think Pete needs a session or two with Yoda. "Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering"
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have I missed much?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Have I missed much?

No not really ;)
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Pete needs a session or two with Yoda. "Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering"

.. sufferage ;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Two eps have aired, cazzz. The suffering apparently is this series' theme and will be the backdrop, frontdrop and sidedrop to every episode. It's so we don't forget.

@Blondie - *waves* good break? You missed Pete's suffering. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have I missed much?

KP abusing another female celebrity and exhorting her belief that she and Margaret Thatcher are two of a kind.

PA reviewage supplied by Lexi... apparently said reviewage is wrong and the people taking it as gospel are fools and sycophantic for thanking Lexi. ;););)

Any fm who does not agree with a point of view is a bully and in a gang with other bullies. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

KP has been smeared by CAN/herself or they are just as bad as each other.

CP is an all powerful manager who can make everyone not like KP or a mediocre manager without the sense to let KP get on with her outstanding job of smearing herself.

So nope I don't think you missed anything Blondie... the accusations remain the same the names just vary slightly. :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh god I know every word to that, I am such a nerd.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KP abusing another female celebrity and exhorting her belief that she and Margaret Thatcher are two of a kind.

PA reviewage supplied by Lexi... apparently said reviewage is wrong and the people taking it as gospel are fools and sycophantic for thanking Lexi. ;););)

Any fm who does not agree with a point of view is a bully and in a gang with other bullies. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

CP is an all powerful manager who can make everyone not like KP or a mediocre manager without the sense to let KP get on with her outstanding job of smearing herself.

So nope I don't think you missed anything Blondie... the accusations remain the same the names just vary slightly. :D:D:D

:D brilliantly summarised Onion
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what about the cosmetics place. Do you know much about that?

Could have some fun here :D

Thought Claire Powell was being sued over what happened.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Halle-bleedin-lujah.:D
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what about the cosmetics place. Do you know much about that?

Could have some fun here :D

Could have some fun myself Cyril :D You come across as someone people will not forget ;)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have I missed much?

Yes, but we know how inconvenienced you are when you have to removed the phone from its holster:p
    Oh god I know every word to that, I am such a nerd.

I know nowt about Star Trek:o

I don't use Twitter for Showbiz but I do know there's a contingent of '**n* Soup' on it with ties to various people discussed here that are that's best avoided/ not provided with an audience. Just my two penny worth ;)

Anyone any idea when this goes to court? It's been over a year now already.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cheers hun saves me trawling through 97 pages that :o Still down south and its peeing down so on iPad in Costa at more. Proper catch up due when I get home tomoz xxx
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

PA reviewage supplied by Lexi... apparently said reviewage is wrong and the people taking it as gospel are fools and sycophantic for thanking Lexi. ;);)

Any fm who does not agree with a point of view is a bully and in a gang with other bullies. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D:D:D Now that's reviewage, LAO!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have I missed much?

*waves to blondie* welcome back:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Could have some fun myself Cyril :D You come across as someone people will not forget ;)

Haha i bet.

Pete's probably on here .... maybe Lexi? :eek:
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha i bet.

You know alot about the media law Cyril, remember the picture of Princess with a face full of make up? Katie would of had to given permission for that picture to be printed yes?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha i bet.

Lexi had a good sense of humour, and not one of a 5 year old.....def not Pete:D

I had wondered if his dj brother was on here, or maybe he just sticks to his twitter accounts..:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lexi had a good sense of humour, and not one of a 5 year old.....def not Pete:D

I had wondered if his dj brother was on here, or maybe he just sticks to his twitter accounts..:)

Arrgh, just would have been funny pete doing his own reviewage.

True true
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    You know alot about the media law Cyril, remember the picture of Princess with a face full of make up? Katie would of had to given permission for that picture to be printed yes?

I would be surprised if her or sophie hadn't given the ok. Otherwise the paper would be just asking for a lawsuit.

But she claims they stole it and there was a lot of that going on in 2010.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be surprised if her or sophie hadn't given the ok. Otherwise the paper would be just asking for a lawsuit.

But she claims they stole it and there was a lot of that going on in 2010.

Peter also had it on his FB account ..until it all kicked off then he removed it
This discussion has been closed.