Options

i think DTC is making a mistake axing Terry Spraggan

EE94EE94 Posts: 158
Forum Member
Its a shame that terry has been axed just because patsy palmer has quit for the 500th time to try her luck in Hollywood.Terry has his own family unit and friends on the square so why cant he stay on after Bianca leaves.i love the spraggans and think they have so much potential on the square i just hope DTC reverses his decision to axe terry like they done with jean a few years back

Comments

• Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Bald Alfie and Nikki, not too fussed on his kids but they hardly feature anyway. Wish it was actual Alfie going instead...
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. I prefer him to Alfie
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Terry is OK but he has a dreadful family. Couldn't see the actor doing anything notable though....just a nice guy, and we've got enough of them. I'm sure that if TPTB thought the family had potential they'd have kept them even though Bianca's leaving.
  • Options
    SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's like an improved version of Alfie yet he will remain unfortunately>:(
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They were staying, then they weren't once p Palmer had Hollywood ideas
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    I like Bald Alfie and Nikki, not too fussed on his kids but they hardly feature anyway. Wish it was actual Alfie going instead...

lol, me too.
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    I totally agre with the OP!

I love Terry and he makes me laugh and I love his friendship with Alfie.

Terry should stay!
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    terry should stay and be put with roxy. She wants a stable bloke, he is one, they could have a giggle together keep him.
  • Options
    Seany101Seany101 Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    And it makes less sense now we know shes only on a 6 month break, maybe he is too?
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bigger mistake axing Nikki, shes a hottie.
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seany101 wrote: »
    And it makes less sense now we know shes only on a 6 month break, maybe he is too?

wait what? since when?
  • Options
    BrooksideBrookside Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terry Spraggan and Nikki Spraggan are two characters I thought had slotted in well to the soap. Terry Junior Spraggan is staying along with the daughter (I can't even remember her name, Rosie Spraggan) as far as I know? I like his relationship with Liam Butcher, another character I am growing fond of.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    He had potential and IMO, he's a bit dull.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure that Terry has been "axed" as such - as Alderton said with Patsy Palmer leaving this has meant that the essence of "the story has changed" - and may end up being told in a different way (to what had been initially planned) which is already being seen with Bianca, with all of her associated money problems.

Sure on the other hand, it could be described as an axing perhaps, with Terry et al now being surplus to requirements - but I would hesitate to describe it as this, and to call it this, as such.
  • Options
    RixionRixion Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikki had the most potential
  • Options
    ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he is not. Alfie is a character I can barely stomach. Don't need another version of him on the show.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Agreed OP. I like Terry and I wish he was staying.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The big mistake here is axing Nikki.
  • Options
    Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like this dabbling with the Gob to stop, Terry and Nikki to get back together and settle permanently in the square. I reckon a Linda/Nikki friendship would be fun to watch. More fun than the frenemies thing Linda has going on with Sharon anyway.
  • Options
    james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How are people sure Nikki has left? Sharon Marshall claimed a few months ago she would be staying.

So unless her axing was a recent thing she must be coming back before Terry eventually leaves.

Terry is so much better than Alfie. Shame he is going.
  • Options
    Seany101Seany101 Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    kirbyreed wrote: »
    wait what? since when?

At the end of this article it says it, i thought it was confirmed? Maybe its not. Eek, should have kept my mouth shut lol.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2663497/Eastenders-actress-Patsy-Palmer-displays-stunning-beach-body-holidaying-family-Ibiza.html
  • Options
    shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have kept him - he's a decent character who interacted well with others. His real issue was being lumbered with Bianca. Keeping him in while big mouth was gone would've been good for his character.
  • Options
    BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Terry, but the more they put him in scenes with Alfie, the happier I am that he's going. They bring out the worst in each other.

Alfie should be the one that's going though, my hatred for him increases exponentially.
  • Options
    CharkyCharky Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I so want Alfie to go, to say he gets on my nerves and I can't stand him now would be an understatement.

Terry on the other hand is really good and I absolutely LOVE his cheeky smile. I mentioned this to my young daughter expecting her to laugh at me, but she agreed that he has a lovely smile.

Get rid of Shane Ritchie, he's the most boring now on EE, even worse than Billy Mitchell........and keep Terry!!!!!!
  • Options
    CharkyCharky Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bertypop wrote: »
    I like Terry, but the more they put him in scenes with Alfie, the happier I am that he's going. They bring out the worst in each other.

Alfie should be the one that's going though, my hatred for him increases exponentially.

He's awful isn't he, my thoughts exactly, he's abso-blooming-lutely ridiculous and I can't stand him. When he's with Kat, who can't seem to act lately (but could she ever act?) and has such a monotone voice when she delivers - I mean 'shouts' - her lines, the scenes are even more boring.