Severe Morning sickness

sahmrawsahmraw Posts: 1,133
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I wondered if it was that extreme morning sickness that Kate Middleton had. Kim said she is on an IV which you only have if you are dehydrated severely from vomiting. I reckon she is pregnant. Telephone call convinces me even more.

Comments

• sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose it is possible, even after just two seconds. :blush:
  • sahmrawsahmraw Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can get pregnant without it going in if there is semen ejaculated.
  • Dave_HertsDave_Herts Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    Its one possibility. There are lots of other drugs which are given through IVs though.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    I suppose it is possible, even after just two seconds. :blush:

Or it's Sachas baby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is why withdrawal method doesn't work.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did wonder if it could be Sacha's lol
  • Donna65Donna65 Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's too soon for her to even know that she's pregnant yet. Also, I find it extremely hard to believe that a girl like Kimberley, who was in a relationship before she went in the House, wouldn't be taking some form of birth control.
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't think of a nice way to say this but I always thought the 'open it' comment was because he wanted to ejaculate 'there' even if they didn't have penetrative sex but it was only last week, wasn't it? Way too soon for morning sickness.
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Imagination overdrive or what?????
  • celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    She said she had sex with Sacha a week before she went in the house .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. Birth control can fail. And actually it depends on when she ovulates. You can feel effects of pregnancy quite early on. I knew with my son and it came up positive less than a week after I conceived. Yes I know the date.
  • GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donna65 wrote: »
    It's too soon for her to even know that she's pregnant yet. Also, I find it extremely hard to believe that a girl like Kimberley, who was in a relationship before she went in the House, wouldn't be taking some form of birth control.

I assumed that was what Danielle meant when she said she saw "protection lying on the bedside table" rather than a pile of condoms which others seemed to think!
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donna65 wrote: »

And I'm sure Stephen and Kim were using condoms. As why else would Stephen say 'open it'. Lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said she had sex with Sacha a week before she went in the house .

Oh God, I can see Steven on the Jeremy Kyle show waiting on the results already.:o
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sahmraw wrote: »
    I wondered if it was that extreme morning sickness that Kate Middleton had. Kim said she is on an IV which you only have if you are dehydrated severely from vomiting. I reckon she is pregnant. Telephone call convinces me even more.

IV is also given for dehydration, they were on a budget last week and their diet was probably not good so there could be a number of reasons. Kim was so pale all last week and really lethargic too, hence why she made no effort with the new housemates.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also if you have a bad tummy ir runny bottom the pill becomes useless. Every woman on the pill knows that or ought to.
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Common guys there is a hundred and one reasons for a patient to have a drip clearly she is nil by mouth no fluids till her tests are completed or she need any need a minor op or just to rest the digestive track I could go on and on
    The least likely is a pregnancy so early n needing ivs
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member

Not after a couple of weeks ...
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. Birth control can fail. And actually it depends on when she ovulates. You can feel effects of pregnancy quite early on. I knew with my son and it came up positive less than a week after I conceived. Yes I know the date.

Yes this is true, but if Kim is staying in hospital for 3 or 4 days there is more to her illness than being preggers I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True Darcy. But all we have is speculation cos we are not told anything. If they did not want us to speculate they would not have played us the call.
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    I was vomiting from the moment i got up, to the minute i went to bed when i was pregnant, i wasnt hospitalised or put on a drip...mustn't have been special enough :-D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also if you have a bad tummy ir runny bottom the pill becomes useless. Every woman on the pill knows that or ought to.

Marks cooking led to a Steverly baby:o

I don't really believe there's anychance of her being pregnant though, could be anything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend had it. She went into hospital for a week. Also when I had my son there was a woman who was so sick she had been there a month. But yep. Could be anything.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could be on an IV of Antibiotics if they think she could have somekind of infection etc
  • Donna65Donna65 Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's still too early though, at least for it to be Steven's baby. She couldn't know yet and wouldn't be being sick this early.