Louis - time to go!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
Forum Member
✭✭
Louis is such an annoying little pr**k these days! His input is useless, his comments are childish and he has no sincerity in his support of JLS – when they get through he gives a fake little smile and that’s it!

He takes every given opportunity to make digs at the judges via the acts! He needs to be more professional and respect the contestants.

I’m hoping next year Simon will ditch the annoying little man!

I won’t even mention his little Obama speech for JLS…..:D

Comments

• oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im impressed...........agree 100%
  • deb813deb813 Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Soapsrus wrote: »

I won’t even mention his little Obama speech for JLS…..:D

LOL :D

I have to hide behind a cushion now when he starts to talk - he embarrasses himself so much
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    THANK YOU
    PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME!

he annoys me SOOOO badly

its like
    when he doesnt have anything bad to say
    he thinks for something that he could say
    eoghans hair for example
    i mean..
    that was just pathetic
    and he only voted off austin so simon would only have one person left in his group
    same as himself

urghh he realllly annoys me.

sack him and BRING BACK SHARON!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    time to go ?

louis left long ago - he has been on mars for some time now :rolleyes:
  • ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Yeah, Louis has to go. He's just awful and hasn't a clue about any of the acts. The only decent thing he's done this year is keep Ruth in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand him. Never could. And....yes, he's getting worse. Get rid and bring back Sharon!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    ZipGypsy wrote: »
    Get rid and bring back Sharon!

thank you
    you have sense :D
  • Cracklin RosieCracklin Rosie Posts: 3,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is doing himself no favours on this show. He is making a fool of himself and becoming more unliked as the weeks go on. I think he is losing his marbles!
  • codacoda Posts: 5,337
    Forum Member
    He really should have gone with Sharon. He may as well phone in his feedback as it's the same every week.

We need a younger Simon Cowell-type in there. A record industry person not a pop star.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    deb813 wrote: »
    LOL :D

I have to hide behind a cushion now when he starts to talk - he embarrasses himself so much

i agree.... he couldnt say anything negative about eoghan's performance this week so he talked abou his hair... pathetic..just to get at Simon... he doesnt mind taking pot shots at folk, but let anyone mention his sexuality and he goes off on one and demands an appology.. hes a horrible spiteful queen who doesnt bring anything to the show, he should be dropped....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe we should start a campaign?

His comments are simply awful. The way he compares every act to someone else also annoys me. Every time Alexandra sings he tells her she is diva like a young Mariah, Whitney blah blah blah - the same old regurgitated crap year on year.

He was once asked about signing Javine just after Popstars the Rivals was over and his answer was a Louis classic - why would I sign Javine when I have Samanatha Mumba?

Sorry Louis can you not manage more than one black artist at the same time?!

The guy is an absolute idiot! Though whilst I don't mind Sharon they do need another male figure to balance the judges.