Options

Danielle is so annoying!!!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Chardy79 wrote: »
    She had no right to treat her like that.
    Why should she babysit Staceys mum?
    Its not her problem.......

I feel sorry for Danielle, she is always getting moaned at about something or another.She is dippy and cant help it, but she doesnt deserve treatment like that..

Because she volunteered? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I still think she as the potential to be a great character but she needs to lose the "rabbit caught in the headlights" look because its getting very tedious... & kind of one trick pony-ish. Lets hope when the Danielle/Ronnie storyline kicks in she can start giving us something worth watching.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes nice enough and makes a change from the slutty type characters that seem to plague soaps (not that im complaining mind you)

I dont see how anyone could hate her.
  • Options
    moonbabymoonbaby Posts: 2,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chardy79 wrote: »
    She had no right to treat her like that.
    Why should she babysit Staceys mum?
    Its not her problem.......

I feel sorry for Danielle, she is always getting moaned at about something or another.She is dippy and cant help it, but she doesnt deserve treatment like that..

Danielle offered to watch Jean didn't she? Or maybe you were wacthing a different programme to me?:rolleyes::confused:

Thats another thing that annoys me about Danielle- she's completley irresponsible and immature.
  • Options
    dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That pathetic look she constantly gives is so annoying, so completely drippy and overdone she makes Abi look streetwise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moonbaby wrote: »
    Danielle offered to watch Jean didn't she? Or maybe you were wacthing a different programme to me?:rolleyes::confused:

Thats another thing that annoys me about Danielle- she's completley irresponsible and immature.

Danielle is trying to please her mother and Stacey at the same time, and both are proving impossible, yes she offered to look after Jean, but Jean isnt her ultimate responsibility and goal.

She at first turned Ronnie down, and then Jean persuaded her to go, she doesn't have the power of foresight, it was just an accident. I dont think she is immature at all, in fact before she came to the square she never drank, never went out, and is still quite a closeted person, she's kind and good natured, but people ie: Stacey and Ronnie exploit that.

I think the people who adopted her must have wrapped her up in cotton wool so tight she never got the chance to do anything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    I dunno I see why people find her annoying but I like her and it adds intrigue to the storyline as Ronnie and Danielle are complete opposites but assume Ronnie was once like Danielle! lol . . . to say she pointless though bit far as she one of main characters in one of best storylines EE 08/09!
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Stacey had good reason to have a go at Danielle tonight- and I normally find Stacey to be a miserable pain in the arse.

if stacey was that concerned about her mother she should have stayed with her & let Danielle work on the stall IMO.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lolly_boo wrote: »
    I dunno I see why people find her annoying but I like her and it adds intrigue to the storyline as Ronnie and Danielle are complete opposites but assume Ronnie was once like Danielle! lol . . . to say she pointless though bit far as she one of main characters in one of best storylines EE 08/09!

I agree 100% i honestly think Ronnie must have been like that at one stage, but considering what happened to her she had to turn into some ice woman just to get by.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    That pathetic look she constantly gives is so annoying, so completely drippy and overdone she makes Abi look streetwise.

Abi is definately more streetwise than DanielleLOL - but Abi is a complete pain in the neck ... and really annoying.

Danielle is totally naive and in her own world it seems... but it is nice to have a different type of character for a change....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if stacey was that concerned about her mother she should have stayed with her & let Danielle work on the stall IMO.

YES - first she comments on how irresponsible danielle is and still leaves her mum with her.. so really stacey should have known not to leave her. However I do believe that Dani would never have left if anyone else had called.

She did not try very hard to cancel the meeting to get stock...
    ALSO why si only stacey repsonsible for Jean... what about Charlie and Mo?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    Danielle is trying to please her mother and Stacey at the same time, and both are proving impossible, yes she offered to look after Jean, but Jean isnt her ultimate responsibility and goal.

She at first turned Ronnie down, and then Jean persuaded her to go, she doesn't have the power of foresight, it was just an accident. I dont think she is immature at all, in fact before she came to the square she never drank, never went out, and is still quite a closeted person, she's kind and good natured, but people ie: Stacey and Ronnie exploit that.

I think the people who adopted her must have wrapped her up in cotton wool so tight she never got the chance to do anything.

Stacey knows how bad her mother can be when she turns cuckoo.Right back when Jean was first introduced to EE, Stacey couldnt cope at the beginning which is why I cant understand why Stacey thought Danielle could cope if Jean threw a wobbler.:confused:

So she volunteered to look after Jean and went out on Jeans say so, big deal.
    There was no need for Stacey to react like that as no harm was done, I just think it was the excuse Stacey needed to lay in to Danielle and pull that snarling bulldog face she pulls..
  • Options
    moonbabymoonbaby Posts: 2,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree 100% i honestly think Ronnie must have been like that at one stage, but considering what happened to her she had to turn into some ice woman just to get by.

Well considering Ronnie had Danielle at 14 I think its highly unlikely she was ever as unworldly, dozey and wet as Danielle is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well considering Ronnie had Danielle at 14 I think its highly unlikely she was ever as unworldly, dozey and wet as Danielle is.

maybe Joel seduced her and Ronnie thought it was true love.. and was desparate for attention since her father Archie hated her... and treated her like shit.
  • Options
    Imogen MImogen M Posts: 4,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've actually known a couple of girls who were so much like Danielle it's spooky. No matter how sweet and innocent girls like Danielle are, I can't warm to them at all because their naievity and slowness just makes me want to shake them - being around someone with a personality like Danielle's can be a real nightmare. So when I watch Danielle on screen, when I have known girls of that age who were just like her...I cannot warm to the character in any way. The way she's behaving over the Ronnie issue is exceptionally ridiculous, too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annoyingness aside, she's hot :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes because she dropped Sean in it with the Mitchells!

I mean after all the hospitality the Slaters have shown her, she goes and betrays them. Where is her loyalty?

Frankly, Stacey was keeping, Roxy's baby from her- as a mother, my mother related to Roxy, because she was deeply greving for her baby, Danielle did the right thing, she was thinking of the baby instead of saving her non farther Sean. Stacey is a miserable person who I have come to loathe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you know all 19 yearolds? Frankly everyone is different and their expriences in life shape them to what type of person they become. Frankly, we don't know much about Danielle's past she could have been brought up in a environment were her 'adpoted parents' hid the real life things about the world from her.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Danielle, and I think the actress is doing a decent job. :)

I also think that Stacey did have good reason to be like that with her.

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like everyone else on the show it's a gimmick, so stop saying she is being acted terrible because she isn't. The actor is actually acting the part she has been given very well. I actually like the character.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like danielle, i think her character will strenghten as she goes on like in earliers episode danielle stood up to ronnie which i dont think she would have done when she first came to the sqaure. her character will change after being around stacey and ronnie and having to sleep rough.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is still relatively new to the area, young naiive and probably scared.
    I think when the whole Ronnie thing is eventually revealed, she will grow into it. So far nothing major has happened for her to shine in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Danielle! And I love this storyline as well! Can't wait for Ronnie to find out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont find danielle to be annoying at all... I think her character has been played very well by the actress. Especially recently when she has actually been given more of a lime light by the writers. I believe as we see more of the actress in different scenarios - she will shine through. Watch the emotion that is shown in her eyes.. she is actually quite brilliant- you can see when she feels sad and useless one minute to being completely excited, but nervous when ronnie shows interst in her plimsolls LOL. She does nto just spout lines out - she actually becomes the character. After seeing the friday scene at the interview, I am truely impressed by this young actress. I am lloking forward to seeing more of her scenes with Ronnie - as I think Sam is an excelant actress also... which is why this reveal story has so many of us wanting it coming out... and buying into it. Part of it is the story, but part of it - is what a great jobs the actresses are doing. This is also why we are so annoyed... we are interested and impatient at seeing mroe of these scenes... but again this si what the soap producers want.... so we keep tuning in.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched the omnibus last night, 3 hours of good EE ruined by dippyelle the simpering gurning fool. I cannot for one min believe this is any mitchell relation let alone ronnies daughter its so far fetched its not funny anymore. Lets hope she bottles out of telling ronnie (who i find hard to believe would believe dippyelle anyway) and sods off back to telford or where ever they dragged her from.