Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish ITV would end this scummy, obnoxious show. Mind you if people have to work for benefits, most of the audience for this rubbish would go.
  • steven1977steven1977 Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why cant ITV please just cancel the show.
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,377
    Forum Member
    Ive not watched it for a few years but thought Id watch todays episode. I have to say I do like it when the guests answer jeremy back its like he gets all confused and asks them to repeat it like he did today when someone told him to shut up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive not watched it for a few years but thought Id watch todays episode. I have to say I do like it when the guests answer jeremy back its like he gets all confused and asks them to repeat it like he did today when someone told him to shut up.

Jeremy is deluded and thinks that it makes the guest look like a tw, however it makes Jeremy look like a twit because he just asked someone what something meant, when Jeremy himself said it just...bizarre.

The last segment today though, that was a shocker for me, i haven't been shocked for a long time by that show, it all seems to the same, but that bit did.
    Forum Member
    Swinetown wrote: »
    Jeremy is deluded and thinks that it makes the guest look like a tw, however it makes Jeremy look like a twit because he just asked someone what something meant, when Jeremy himself said it just...bizarre.

The last segment today though, that was a shocker for me, i haven't been shocked for a long time by that show, it all seems to the same, but that bit did.

He was also a bit speachless when the guest complained about him spitting on him.

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was also a bit speachless when the guest complained about him spitting on him.

That's because he has complained to a guest about a guest doing it to him in the past
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that the bald headed man in the glasses who's got an answer for everything?

No, thats Kyle.

(With a bit more hair and no glasses obviously)
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I saw that bit too! I've noticed quite a few guests are starting to complain about Jeremy spitting on them. His reaction is always spectacularly bad-mannered. Anyone with decent manners would be absolutely mortified if they accidentally spat on someone...(but then, anyone with decent manners wouldn't be pushing their face into someone else's and yellng at the top of their voice in the first place!) Jeremy just sneers and says "Whatever" or sarcastically apologises and carries on being rude and aggressive.

Jeremy has absolutely no comebacks, does he? When a guest gets the better of him in the argument, he doesn't seem to have a clue how to respond. He usually just does a fake laugh to create the illusion that he's somehow "won", or sneers "Unbelievable" at the camera like Alan Partridge. :)

Did anyone see the show a couple of days ago, when Jeremy was fawning all over a really aggressive man (wearing a hat) who at one point launched himself across the stage at his daughter's boyfriend! Jeremy continued to support him and even told him there was no need to apologise for the violence. Talk about a selective attitude!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Has no-one realised that the bad boy prozzie lover on yesterday's JK programme is possibly an actor of the GOOD COP show on BBC?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01mhlfw/Good_Cop_Episode_2/

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=324506
    Forum Member
    Rupstoh wrote: »
    Has no-one realised that the bad boy prozzie lover on yesterday's JK programme is possibly an actor of the GOOD COP show on BBC?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01mhlfw/Good_Cop_Episode_2/

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=324506

Can anyone do any screen grabs so we can compair the 2?
  • GrahameSteeleGrahameSteele Posts: 1,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love threads about The Jeremy Kyle show, it brings out all the right wing nutters moaning on and on about the dole, classic entertainment!
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    If they did, I'd probably shake the guys hand. :D
    Some/A lot of people on the show are chavs but some may have mental problems, I dont think Jeremy has any idea what he's doing most of the time, I remember one recent show where a guy said he wanted to see his kid but couldnt keep an appointment "because he was working" at his fairground job or couldnt arrange with his boss or something, and Jeremy went ballistic at him. At least the dude was working, how do you think he will pay for the kids nappies/milk Jeremy? :rolleyes:

My favouriteJeremy quote is ' You should of used protection !!! I often wonder if he has a body guard as I'm sure hundreds of toothless, hoodie wearing, chavs would want to kill him if they got him on his own !:p Also do you have to have really bad teeth to be in the show ?
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glenn A wrote: »
    I wish ITV would end this scummy, obnoxious show. Mind you if people have to work for benefits, most of the audience for this rubbish would go.
    steven1977 wrote: »

Its a popular show for ITV and the world doesn't revolve around you.
    Forum Member
    Here's jeremy getting told to shut up and as you can see he gets a bit confused :D

[URL="http://tinypic.com/r/dgkwwp/6]View My Video"]SHUT UP[/URL]
  • iampetesmithiampetesmith Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Ahhh the Jeremy Kyle Show. He is a dick. The guests are dicks. It is pretty much everything I hate, packed into 1 hour. And yet, whenever I have a day off work I just have to watch it and I don't know why. Maybe it's pity. Maybe it's despair. But something makes me watch this circus and I look on and wonder what sort of lives people live. Then it makes me glad that I don't live like that.

Also, is it just me or does that Graham look a little bit like Gary Glitter? Hmmm. :S
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh the Jeremy Kyle Show. He is a dick. The guests are dicks. It is pretty much everything I hate, packed into 1 hour. And yet, whenever I have a day off work I just have to watch it and I don't know why. Maybe it's pity. Maybe it's despair. But something makes me watch this circus and I look on and wonder what sort of lives people live. Then it makes me glad that I don't live like that.

Also, is it just me or does that Graham look a little bit like Gary Glitter? Hmmm. :S

I agree Graham has a Gary Glitter look :eek: What makes me laugh is when Jeremy acts so self rightous, and is patronising towards guests. Didn't he have a gambling problem as well as cheating on his wife ?
  • citizenx103citizenx103 Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    Its all kicking off in his show today !! I have become addicted to this show over the summer. :)

Its been a bit poor this week. For a new series you'd expect a broader mix of situations but its been nothing but DNA and lie detector results.

These are the bread and butter of the show but are pretty boring most of the time.

Occasionally they get a gem of a story which is really engaging and entertaining. Hope they have a few of those coming up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nyota wrote: »
    I've noticed that rather than do their jobs, the security now stand back and let the guests get in each others faces and push and shove each other. Clearly the production team have become desperate and aren't even trying to be subtle about the bear baiting aspect of this show. How the programme manages to stay on air when we're supposed to have regulations and such astounds me. It's shocking, and shame on those who allow it.

To be honest, Jeremy himself goads people, he takes sides without knowing the full facts and has a tendency to remain with that mindset, only changing it in the most extreme circumstances.

Frequently, a guest will come on and he'll be extremely aggressive to them without allowing them a right to reply to the 'accuser' first.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toribaynes wrote: »
    i felt quite sorry for the big lady on there this morning with her fella who kept lying to her i went through the same sort of thing with my ex boyfriend he wouldnt be honest it totally destoys you but the last two guests were total numpties

This will be the woman who told him not to tell her?

OK, the guy should have grown a pair in the six years but she also slept around and is equally to blame for her own upset. Probably more so given it was her who insisted he not tell her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for grahame. He could be spending his time helping people who really need help such as those who have lost someone they love through death , or have been diagnosed with life threatening illnesses. Instead he has to show support to greasy, scruffy chavvy girls because they get upset that none of the top 10 possibilities are the father to their kid.

He's a well paid counsellor doing a job of his choice. He, almost certainly does not consider his role in such a polarised and simplistic manner as described above.

As an aside, he looks like Graem Bauer from 24.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steven1977 wrote: »

Why would they?!

If you don't like it, don't watch it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cathrin wrote: »
    I saw that bit too! I've noticed quite a few guests are starting to complain about Jeremy spitting on them. His reaction is always spectacularly bad-mannered. Anyone with decent manners would be absolutely mortified if they accidentally spat on someone...(but then, anyone with decent manners wouldn't be pushing their face into someone else's and yellng at the top of their voice in the first place!) Jeremy just sneers and says "Whatever" or sarcastically apologises and carries on being rude and aggressive.

Jeremy has absolutely no comebacks, does he? When a guest gets the better of him in the argument, he doesn't seem to have a clue how to respond. He usually just does a fake laugh to create the illusion that he's somehow "won", or sneers "Unbelievable" at the camera like Alan Partridge. :)

Did anyone see the show a couple of days ago, when Jeremy was fawning all over a really aggressive man (wearing a hat) who at one point launched himself across the stage at his daughter's boyfriend! Jeremy continued to support him and even told him there was no need to apologise for the violence. Talk about a selective attitude!

Nobody says he has to be impartial. This isn't a court of law its a trashy entertainment show.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    He's a well paid counsellor doing a job of his choice. He, almost certainly does not consider his role in such a polarised and simplistic manner as described above.

As an aside, he looks like Graem Bauer from 24.

He must get a bit fed up though when goes into work to sort out another facebook related argument from the local estate.

I also feel sorry for him when jeremy tried to correct him or suggest how the counselling should be done.
  • darkislanddarkisland Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'sjust so depressing that there's such a huge layer of wasters soaking up vast amounts of other folks hard earned cash - and seeing their gross existence as normal life.
  • horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lie detectors are about 60% accurate... Notice he doesn't quote that before he starts ruining lives .