Someone who you find unconventialy Attractive
  • sovietusernamesovietusername Posts: 1,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    most of the classic companions, just cos their old now so it's... weird
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got loads of crushes on DW dramatis personae.

My only guilty one, though, is Madame Vastra.
  • sovietusernamesovietusername Posts: 1,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    most of the classic companions, just cos their old now so it's... weird

dont get me wrong,, I'm not being ageist or anything but you look at them when they were young and their briolliant and you can tell ther really great people and noww... God Time is ****ing cruel, such a shame we have to age past reaching adulthood. Is there actually a reason for ageing? That we know about. It just seems pointless and I dont see why it happens, why you should be geared to age like that...:cry:
  • CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dont get me wrong,, I'm not being ageist or anything but you look at them when they were young and their briolliant and you can tell ther really great people and noww... God Time is ****ing cruel, such a shame we have to age past reaching adulthood. Is there actually a reason for ageing? That we know about. It just seems pointless and I dont see why it happens, why you should be geared to age like that...:cry:

Funny, isn't it, how we're always surprised by the passage of time and its effects on people. As if we belonged in a different universe not subject to decay...

But I really should go and discuss philosophy with an Iceworld guard. :p
  • rip & striprip & strip Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing Turlough isn't guilty enough (despite the schoolboy outfit) ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Cheer up! When you get as ancient as me, you get to retire and have nothing to do all day except develop unsuitable crushes on fictional lizard ladies and gorgeous Doctors (and consulting detectives) young enough to be your sons.

It's not that bad, honestly. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I might get blasted for this, but growing up as a gay teenager, I must admitt I had a huge crush on Adric :o When I found out many years later that he was also gay, I wished I had met him back then oh the possibilities lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ravalox wrote: »
    I might get blasted for this, but growing up as a gay teenager, I must admitt I had a huge crush on Adric :o When I found out many years later that he was also gay, I wished I had met him back then oh the possibilities lol

Well, it takes all sorts. :) (At least he's human!).

I'm waiting for someone to say Sally Sparrow. :D

Welcome to the forum, btw. :)
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Adric :o
    Well I was awfully young.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm waiting for someone to say Dodo. ;)
  • daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I love Sally Sparrow Granny! :D

I don't know if this is a crush as such but I always loved Janet the waitress in the Vervoid story from the Trial Season. Such a great pair of legs and that uniform...phwoooar!!!!!!

Oh, and Miss Kelly from The Seeds Of Death, she could be my boss anytime......

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Sally Sparrow Granny! :D

I don't know if this is a crush as such but I always loved Janet the waitress in the Vervoid story from the Trial Season. Such a great pair of legs and that uniform...phwoooar!!!!!!

Oh, and Miss Kelly from The Seeds Of Death, she could be my boss anytime......

Well, Janet and Miss Kelly obviously, but I thought we were going for not conventionally attractive...? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Never had one until Suranne Jones. Phwoar!
  • TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ravalox wrote: »

You should get blasted for that. Unless one of the possibilities was him running away with you and thereby exiting the programme earlier, in which case I fully support your position.
    Is there actually a reason for ageing? That we know about. It just seems pointless and I dont see why it happens, why you should be geared to age like that...:cry:

It gives an evolutionary advantage; otherwise you'd either have desperate over population or no means of evolution.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, Janet and Miss Kelly obviously, but I thought we were going for not conventionally attractive...? :D

This is true but I'm really struggling to think of anyone I had a guilty crush on.....How about Karuna from Kinda, there was something nice about her......:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TEDR wrote: »

It gives an evolutionary advantage; otherwise you'd either have desperate over population or no means of evolution.

And if you didn't wear out with old age how would you ever know when to die? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is true but I'm really struggling to think of anyone I had a guilty crush on.....How about Karuna from Kinda, there was something nice about her......:D

Right, I think she qualifies. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right, I think she qualifies. :D

Just feel glad I didn't say Panna. I like an older woman but......:eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just feel glad I didn't say Panna. I like an older woman but......:eek::D

You know, I think Maureen O'Brien is more attractive as an older lady than she was in her youth. I haven't got a crush but it's something I've noticed. As if she had to mature into that face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just wait till someone says the Rani! :eek:

Me? Oh know. I don't do that sort of thing. Well, not with Who anyway.

There are a few I wouldn't kick out of bed I suppose. But none that really make me feel a bit... guilty. If someone does name someone who I am guilty about I shall say. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know, I think Maureen O'Brien is more attractive as an older lady than she was in her youth. I haven't got a crush but it's something I've noticed. As if she had to mature into that face.

Some women do get better as they get older. Michelle Collins is another one who looks better now than she was in EastEnders. She looked seriously hot in 42. :)
    Just wait till someone says the Rani! :eek:

Me? Oh know. I don't do that sort of thing. Well, not with Who anyway.

There are a few I wouldn't kick out of bed I suppose. But none that really make me feel a bit... guilty. If someone does name someone who I am guilty about I shall say. :cool:

I wouldn't say I had a crush on The Rani but Kate O Mara still looked quite hot in the role. Saw her on Benidorm a few weeks ago and she still looks glamorous even though she's getting on a bit now.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some women do get better as they get older. Michelle Collins is another one who looks better now than she was in EastEnders. She looked seriously hot in 42. :)

I wouldn't say I had a crush on The Rani but Kate O Mara still looked quite hot in the role. Saw her on Benidorm a few weeks ago and she still looks glamorous even though she's getting on a bit now.

:)

And we mustn't forget Granny! ;):D Percy says she's the hottest thing since that really hot thing that one time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And we mustn't forget Granny! ;):D Percy says she's the hottest thing since that really hot thing that one time.

Well when it comes to Granny, I always agree!!!!!