Options

Hollyoaks Daily Thread - 01/08/13

winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
Forum Member
✭✭
Evening Oaksters :)

Spoilers
Ste is in emotional turmoil, but can he really fulfil such a painstaking crime?

Meanwhile, Doctor Browning goes to the hospital and finds out that Mrs Rahj has passed away. He spots her handbag under the bed and swipes her house keys. Back at home, Browning confides in Mercy that he didn't get the consultancy job and tells her about his plan to rip-off his deceased patient. Mercedes is happy to help out, but how would she feel if she knew he needed the money for a hit on Myra?

Elsewhere, Carmel surprises Jim with a birthday picnic and a replica Roman helmet. However, it turns out that Myra got Jim the expensive gift - is she falling for Jim?

Also today, the Roscoe boys receive the shock of their lives.

Enjoy :)

Comments

• Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I ask that someone please does tomorrows thread as I'm out :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread,, commenting as I'm almost in tears already and it's only halfway in, this Ste/ Pauline story is excellent IMO ,, think this week has been pretty strong, show is defo on the up :)
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Wow, Ste/Pauline very moving. Wonderful performances all around.
  • Options
    garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    oOooh different ending music
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    That was an exceptional performance and episode for Kieron Richardson and the actress who plays Pauline. I'm crying my eyes out.

It's the loveliest thing that Tony and Ste's bond has come to the forefront again.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Second episode in a row where I've cried. Genuinely can't understand how people can dislike Ste as a character. He's such a broken, fragile bundle of contradictions that I just want to wrap up and protect. Kieron Richardson is amazing, as was the actress playing Pauline.
  • Options
    Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was powerful and incredibly emotional. Well done to Kieron, Nick and the actress who plays Pauline.

Hollyoaks approached that very well, great mother and son scenes, fantastic writing and script.
  • Options
    lounge_actlounge_act Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Never cried so hard at tv programme in my life

Absolutely outstanding performances
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I normally don't rate Ste's acting but that was absolutely fantastic. This week has been Hollyoaks at its best
  • Options
    becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant emotional episode.. I was crying by the end. Hollyoaks needs more awards.
  • Options
    ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing episode and luckily the dreadful Vincent wasn't in it tonight.Alhough I've never liked Ste as a character and never got into the Stendan hype,I've been completely emotionally invested in his storyline.Am glad Tony and his bond have come to the front again.

Although Brian Kirkwood's been criticised for reverting back to the past,I think its completely worked with Ste and shown how his past has made him who he is today.