3 top up vouchers!!

hammohammo Posts: 1,259
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Please help as Ive bought my wife a motorola c975 and she asked me all about the top up you put on it from 3 but having never used one of these phones I couldnt help her.So can some one kindly explain each part of the top up voucher (ie video calls ) in PLAIN english so I can relay this information to her. :o:o:o:o

Comments

• Steven L HunterSteven L Hunter Posts: 10,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hammo wrote:
    Please help as Ive bought my wife a motorola c975 and she asked me all about the top up you put on it from 3 but having never used one of these phones I couldnt help her.So can some one kindly explain each part of the top up voucher (ie video calls ) in PLAIN english so I can relay this information to her. :o:o:o:o

Right i will list what you get for the following amounts:

£15 gets you: 50 minutes & £5.00 credit
    or 100 texts & £5.00

£25 gets you: 500 minutes & £1.50 credit
    or 500 texts & 50 minutes & £1.50 credit

£35 gets you: 750 minutes & £1.50 credit
    or 750 texts & 75 minutes & £1.50 credit

Plus there are add ons that you can add on to your account, its all on www.three.co.uk
  • hammohammo Posts: 1,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so how do you use the £5 credit because thats the part neither of us can understand :o:o:o because the phone came with a £15 top up!!
  • bluetidebluetide Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    for use on any of the three services triangle button downloads also normal calls calls not included in included mins texts mms and all other things you phone can do vid calls basicaly spend it on what you wish
  • playmeplayme Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basicaly once u have done the 15quid top up u may want to top up what u have ie you can get a text add on for a fiver which is 75 texts for a fiver any probs im me :)
  • steve007steve007 Posts: 1,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hammo wrote:
    so how do you use the £5 credit because thats the part neither of us can understand :o:o:o because the phone came with a £15 top up!!
    The 5 pounds credit can be used for other services not included in the tariff you choose. Video calls, texts, portal content etc etc