Police of Scotland dismiss claims of widespread intimidation

12346»

Comments

• exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    pedrok wrote: »
    Stop balancing this thread up. It's not the excepted narrative.

Yes voters = evil

No voters = innocent victims

it isn't the average job public Yes voters it's the avid nationalists, they always have been and always will be nasty individuals

'Evil' is too strong a word to use IMO.
  • hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    vosne wrote: »
    Way to be patronising.

Before you try and I explain owt to me, I live in Glasgow so you'll be wasting your ire :p
    Sorry. Just seems like most people on here speak like outsiders, you know what \I mean? 'They' want this, 'They' want that. I'm just kind of fired up!
    No offense meant
  • DrillerKillerDrillerKiller Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Empire strikes back: http://youtu.be/DiMXuEmqAHA

Dunno if this link will work as im writing on my phone in my bed lol
    Made me laugh.. The labour lot walking to the Imperial march in Glasgow last week lol
    Forum Member
    hendoll wrote: »
    I hear you. I'm not a conspiracy type normally but jeez.... what is with the crap that's being reported?

Our imperial masters don't like us stirring I guess. Lol
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh please. Do you work for the Daily Mail? It was no worse than any situation where an unpopular politician goes public and gets a hostile reaction. As for the personal abuse your partner suffered, did you report it to the police? It sounds awful, yes awful.

I let you DM comment slide, yes both incidents have been reported but I'm always pointing out that I do not blame the majority of YES campaigners just the tiny but thuggish minority who seem intent on causing trouble, yes I agree both sides have idiots but it's the rather vocal YES minority that are being talked about.
    Forum Member
    If that was indeed a nazi salute then someone would have complained and I reckon the cop standing nearby would have had words BUT a picture is a snapshot of a moment and we do not have enough facts to say that it is a nazi salute as we are not aware of what happened before the pic was taken.

I was there standing across the from him mate, he was nazi saluting.. After which the yes crown turned there backs to them, then walked away.
    Forum Member
    it isn't the average job public Yes voters it's the avid nationalists, they always have been and always will be nasty individuals

'Evil' is too strong a word to use IMO.

Yawn 😴
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    If that was indeed a nazi salute then someone would have complained and I reckon the cop standing nearby would have had words BUT a picture is a snapshot of a moment and we do not have enough facts to say that it is a nazi salute as we are not aware of what happened before the pic was taken.

More likely it was being done in response to mouthy nationalists standing opposite.
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was there standing across the from him mate, he was nazi saluting.. After which the yes crown turned there backs to them, then walked away.

One idiot then that's all,
    Forum Member
    Hendoll... See if it's a yes, are you heading to George Square on Friday... That'll be one awesome party:-)
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was there. There was no trouble, it was an amazing atmosphere. I feel sorry for you that are unable to experience this,,, i guess the lure of the corrupt 3 Westminster parties is just too strong for some.

I live in Glasgow, sunshine, I'm experiencing plenty of this. Pay attention ;-)
    Forum Member
    One idiot then that's all,

Well it was about 20 neo nazis, and they were bussed in but aye, a tiny minority.. There was quite a few No Campainers up sauchiehall street and I saw them getting no abuse there. I would've pulled anyone who did abuse them.
    Forum Member
    Empire strikes back: http://youtu.be/DiMXuEmqAHA

Dunno if this link will work as im writing on my phone in my bed lol
    Made me laugh.. The labour lot walking to the Imperial march in Glasgow last week lol
    It's too long to watch it all but yes, a chuckle indeed. Just needed a proper strormtrooper. This is just funny light- hearted humour to us but I guess it's the equivalent to some people of, I don't know, Salmond being portrayed as Jabba.
    Thing is though, I'd like to think I'd laugh at that too. But I suppose when you feel so passionately about something, humour becomes especially relative.
    Forum Member
    I live in Glasgow, sunshine, I'm experiencing plenty of this. Pay attention ;-)

No you are seeing it around you but you are not experiencing it due to being on the no side.. But dont worry you can still change your mind and vote yes tomorrow then on Friday join the party in George Square lol
    Forum Member
    It's too long to watch it all but yes, a chuckle indeed. Just needed a proper strormtrooper. This is just funny light- hearted humour to us but I guess it's the equivalent to some people of, I don't know, Salmond being portrayed as Jabba.
    Thing is though, I'd like to think I'd laugh at that too. But I suppose when you feel so passionately about something, humour becomes especially relative.

There was a stormtrooper wi a jimmy wig there today, stood next to piper playing the lion sleeps tonght... Very surreal lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No you are seeing it around you but you are not experiencing it due to being on the no side.. But dont worry you can still change your mind and vote yes tomorrow then on Friday join the party in George Square lol

Ahuhhhh.... What a curious ability you have to know my life. See, I would personally ask me if I'd personally encountered any but since you seem to know already I guess you wouldn't see the need.

I almost thought you had points to make rather than vacuous tomfoolery. Worra let down :(
    Forum Member
    Hendoll... See if it's a yes, are you heading to George Square on Friday... That'll be one awesome party:-)
    Nah, I'm in Edinburgh, there's a group gathering in the centre no matter what the result,. Got to stay positive you know?
    Forum Member
    Ahuhhhh.... What a curious ability you have to know my life. See, I would personally ask me if I'd personally encountered any but since you seem to know already I guess you wouldn't see the need.

I almost thought you had points to make rather than vacuous tomfoolery. Worra let down :(

Ah resorting to insults is it... Don't worry I'll leave you to your own misery, ta ta.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah resorting to insults is it... Don't worry I'll leave you to your own misey, ta ta.

Cheery bye :)
    Forum Member
    Nah, I'm in Edinburgh, there's a group gathering in the centre no matter what the result,. Got to stay positive you know?

Well fingers crossed it goes the right way eh, and you enjoy your party whatever the result. But I'm off to sleep now as im knackered.. Night night :-)