Do you want Scotland to be independent ?

2»

Comments

• ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    Well the day has finally arrived.

Come on Scotland. Vote YES!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a shame because a couple of months ago I really wanted them to stay, now I can't wait for them to go.
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You haven't got undeciders in that poll. That's what I'd be.

I'm for countries being independent, but somehow think Scotland would be better of with the rest of the UK.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm English, but I don't really want the Scots to leave. If I was Scottish, though, I would vote yes. I think people from this way on can empathise.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No don't care option, shame :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said YES. but as a scotsman living in England I want the whole country to have a massive kick up the arse, but there's not enough people willing to go the extra mile. so a yes vote maybe the very thing others need to make them realise... I need to do this for us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like Scotland to vote 'yes'. I think the Scot Nationalists will never let this go now, so they had might as well go.

I also think that although Scotland will have a tough road ahead of them, I am sure they will survive. As we all know, Scotland are full of tough cookies. So I am sure they can look after themselves. :)

There are some positives for rUK too. As Purple Bunny says, this could help shake up the current establishment, and hopefully, it could result in a better run country.

In the long run, rUK will probably end up financially better off too.
  • Pat_SmithPat_Smith Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of the Scots, it's 60/40 for yes.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the actual result.