6 years without a sick day until now

2»

Comments

• bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if anyone has managed to go through their entire working life (say 44 years) without a single day off sick ?
  • kriss57kriss57 Posts: 569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will it stop you from going on the TalkTalk threads and moaning as usual?

Still, hope it is nothing too serious.
  • noise747noise747 Posts: 30,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »
    I wonder if anyone has managed to go through their entire working life (say 44 years) without a single day off sick ?

I know of some one who said they did not have day off work sick in 30 years, that is some going.
    There is no way I could have gone to work with this, as i work in a warehouse and a lot of bending and moving around and with the tablets maying feel sick every time I moved, that would not be good.

I am off today and tomorrow, Saturday would be my day off anyway, I am hoping to go back on Sunday. Feel a lot better, just these side effects, which are better than they was.
  • noise747noise747 Posts: 30,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two weeks and still of work, should be going back on Thursday. I do not get it, the Doctor and the NHS website say this infection lasts for a week and yet it been nearly 2 weeks since it started and it is still hanging on, but certainly better than it have been.

I am going to try and eat a small meal today, two weeks of toast , beans on toast and weetabix is now getting boring.