X Factor 2014 - The Official Bootcamp Thread :)

Comments

• unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sixth group is a five piece manufactured Girlband, the guy who was tweeting has said more than once that ANOTHER Girlband made of soloists won the sing off against Overload and Pow Pow Girls after Lydia's group had been eliminated.
  • MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    The sixth group is a five piece manufactured Girlband, the guy who was tweeting has said more than once that ANOTHER Girlband made of soloists won the sing off against Overload and Pow Pow Girls after Lydia's group had been eliminated.

So there are 2 manufactured girl band ? Cuz I heard that Lydia Lucy was put into group too ..
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To clarify:

Lydia Lucy was put into a girl group. This group was eliminated.

Then three others groups had a sing off for the final spot. Overload and the Pow Pow Girls were two of these groups and they lost and so were eliminated. the other group won, but I can't rememebr their name.
  • Xfactor_VoiceGuXfactor_VoiceGu Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    To clarify:

Then three others groups had a sing off for the final spot. Overload and the Pow Pow Girls were two of these groups and they lost and so were eliminated. the other group won, but I can't rememebr their name.

Does anybody know any of the members of the group that got through? I know Amelia O'connell was put into a band but I'm not sure which one, whether it was the one that got eliminated or got put through.
  • RealityRulerRealityRuler Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anybody know any of the members of the group that got through? I know Amelia O'connell was put into a band but I'm not sure which one, whether it was the one that got eliminated or got put through.

So did Saffron but I'm not sure what way either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To clarify:

But that group is another manufactured group, right ?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I thought the boys were really strong this year.

I thought the likes of Paul and the Italian guy were really strong.

The Irish guy was a joke.

I didn't agree with Simon saying the mixed race guys audition was horrendous. It was clear he was nervous. The amount of pressure must have been intense.

I found his Youtube and I really like him, hope he reapplied next year or something comes up for him.

Youtube.com/jordanpasstv
    Twitter.come/deffstarr

The people I tip for the final are the Italian guy, Paul or maybe Jay James.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Milkita wrote: »
    But that group is another manufactured group, right ?!

yes that's correct (another manufactured girl group)
    if you want any info on what songs people sung at the room audition, message me
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    wait, I just read that Jack Walton auditioned.... He basically went on a huge rant last year about how X Factor didn't show him audition last year and that he was never gonna audition again.... Nice to see a singer with such integrity
    Forum Member
    Does anybody know the names of the girls in the manufactured girl group (the one which Lydia Lucy WASN'T in, I mean the one that actually got through)

• 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    I knew Concept would be in the mix. Simon wouldn't have been able to resist the angle of Harry Styles' cousin being in a band.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    wait, I just read that Jack Walton auditioned.... He basically went on a huge rant last year about how X Factor didn't show him audition last year and that he was never gonna audition again.... Nice to see a singer with such integrity
    He was probably just annoyed about it and said it in the heat of the moment, people do stuff like that all the time, doesn't really mean anything.
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh thank you so much for info :) I just wanted to clarify .. He's a good looking guy by the way :D

Anyway, since Lydia Lucy kinda confirmed her elimination so it seems manufactured girl group didn't make it to judge house but who is the 6th group ?

Top 6 Groups
    1. Manufactured 8 piece boy band
    2. Electric Blonde (american female duo, novelty act)
    3. Concept
    4. The Brooks (twin brother)
    5. Only The Young
    6. ????????????????

6. =an as of yet, unamed girlband, made up of rejected girls.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    6. =an as of yet, unamed girlband, made up of rejected girls.

Thank you, not sure if you were there but if you were, do you recognize any familiar faces ? And how many members in that group ?
  • mgiudamgiuda Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emily Middlemas is adorable and really good. Lola Saunders is now on twitter too
  • WeekendDudeWeekendDude Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Does anybody know the names of the girls in the manufactured girl group (the one which Lydia Lucy WASN'T in, I mean the one that actually got through)

I think Abi Garrido could be one as I have her on Facebook and she put up a status about being excited and that it still hasn't sunk in yet
    Forum Member
    I think Abi Garrido could be one as I have her on Facebook and she put up a status about being excited and that it still hasn't sunk in yet

Amelia now seems to be a part of the manufactured girl group that got through as she has tweeted:

" Everything's finally starting to sink in... 😁😄😝 "

and

" All I've done is cry 😂 " *with a laughing crying emoji*

Fingers crossed though because I like Abi Garrido and Amelia O'connell. Both are great but I just hope they are both actually in the manufactured girl group that won the sing off.
    Forum Member

Well she seems to have tweeted pretty much all the same things as Abi Garrido basically :p
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, not sure if you were there but if you were, do you recognize any familiar faces ? And how many members in that group ?

I was there, and all I remember is those girls were really good, there was 5 of them, and I'm sure this Amelia girl that was mentioned is part of the group.
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares about ethnic diversity? I'd rather see 12 white people who are more interesting than different races who are dull or basic as performers. I never get this argument, it's silly.
    That's an absolutelty ridiculous statement to make.

Oh fgs, lighten up. I was referring to an article in which ITV said they wanted to boost up the diversity of their reality show contestants, and how this Top 24 contradicts that statement.

Stop living in a world where race is unspoken of.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh fgs, lighten up. I was referring to an article in which ITV said they wanted to boost up the diversity of their reality show contestants, and how this Top 24 contradicts that statement.

Stop living in a world where race is unspoken of.

Well maybe if you had actually said that in your original post then people wouldn't have reacted the way they did.

If ITV have indeed produced an article stating that they wish to diversify their reality show contestants and they mentioned ethnicity being a part of this, then it just goes to show how ridiuclous they are. It shouldn't matter if all 12 finalists are white or if all 12 are black. What should matter is that they are all talented. I can just imagine ITV sitting round a table having discussions such as "Oooohh we don't have enough black contestants, we'd better put one in". Hopefully they don't have such discussions, but after what I witnessed at bootcamp during filming last weekend, anything is possible.
    Forum Member
    I was there, and all I remember is those girls were really good, there was 5 of them, and I'm sure this Amelia girl that was mentioned is part of the group.

she's amazing, she has great potential, she's almost as good as Leona, I bought her album when she was on the voice, she's great, powerful and her range is just out of this world. :blush:

I really want confirmation of who's in this girl group though, but thanks for the reply :p it's filled me with hope for this series
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway, 2 new last name found for 2 outstanding contestants,

Lola whom Simon called potential winner at arena audition - Lola Belle Saunders
    The Italian Guy - Andrea Faustini, just checked YouTube and it seems he was on an Italian talent show or something ..
  • clara_sclara_s Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    To clarify, there were two manufactured girl bands- The Pow Pow girls and another five piece who don't have a name yet who made Judge's Houses.

Also there are definitely black members in at least two of the groups.

I thought that most of the groups who went through were better than Overload whose Boot Camp performance was quite bland - I can't even remember what they sang.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clara_s wrote: »
    To clarify, there were two manufactured girl bands- The Pow Pow girls and another five piece who don't have a name yet who made Judge's Houses.

Also there are definitely black members in at least two of the groups.

I thought that most of the groups who went through were better than Overload whose Boot Camp performance was quite bland - I can't even remember what they sang.

Pow Pow Girls isnt manufactured group, they are already made before show and they auditioned as a group :)

Anyway, does everyone forget that Steph Nala is black ? It seems everyone seems to forget about her.