Exciting week in the voting!

StephenHKentStephenHKent Posts: 1,798
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I see all six acts have between 10 and 20 per cent in the DS poll. UJ and chris have lowest support but if you factor in things like teen vote for UJ and Liverpool vote for Chris, the acts could all be very close. Its all to play for! Does anyone have any links to more accurate opinion polls on how people are voting? Last year there was a thread that summarised all the polls (I think)! ;)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, when you factor everything in it could be a shock bottom 2 tomorrow
  • StephenHKentStephenHKent Posts: 1,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    yeah, when you factor everything in it could be a shock bottom 2 tomorrow

Anyone performing later in the show with a slightly weak song will be in danger. All in all I guess James and union j at the bottom :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone performing later in the show with a slightly weak song will be in danger. All in all I guess James and union j at the bottom :o

hopefully Christopher is near the end :cool:
  • StephenHKentStephenHKent Posts: 1,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    hopefully Christopher is near the end :cool:

Although I like rylan, for the credibility of the show, -and I love the snow and hope it continues! - chris and rylan have to be the next two out. Then we have four great singers left ...and the "other three" in union j ;) ..who are propped up by jaymi. In the sing off last weak, the other 3 were all very weak, poor singing, very nervous, no "stage craft".
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dermot" The act that received the fewest number of votes and will be leaving the competition tonight is........Christopher".

Make it happen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dermot" The act that received the fewest number of votes and will be leaving the competition tonight is........Christopher".

Make it happen.

early Christmas present :D
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really think it could be anyone in the bottom two this week, it'll be interesting.

A "shock" bottom two like Ella & Jahmene would be fabulous.
  • katieknolweskatieknolwes Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see all six acts have between 10 and 20 per cent in the DS poll. UJ and chris have lowest support but if you factor in things like teen vote for UJ and Liverpool vote for Chris, the acts could all be very close. Its all to play for! Does anyone have any links to more accurate opinion polls on how people are voting? Last year there was a thread that summarised all the polls (I think)! ;)

Liverpool vote? I am from Liverpool an can confidently say myself an my friends, family are not voting for him, he puts 'scousers' to shame! I believe it definitely his family that's voting in masses
  • Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan v Union J bottom 2.

Put the house on it.
  • sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan v Union J bottom 2.

Put the house on it.

I think that's a good call, sadly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love to see Jahmene in the bottom 2! Unfortunately I don't see it happening though :c
  • Winchester LadyWinchester Lady Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Time for a shock exit methinks and I think it could be Jahmene.