JORDAN & PETE split saga cont (Part 2)

Comments

• caren197caren197 Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The word is disgusting and not one that should be used lightly with anyone, i honestly shout at my friends if i ever hear them use it lol they hate me for it.

I don't even know what to say to this anymore, the woman's just despicable :(
  • *~Gemini~**~Gemini~* Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    As the saying goes.. 'the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference'.

Love her or hate her, she invokes a feeling in you, if you're indifferent about her she doesn't matter to you.

This indifference from Pete is what's killing her inside.. imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this was only the first episode Alex was seen on screen, but he already irritated the hell out of me, with his leering over her and his stupid nose strip! :)
    And they didn't really seem to have much chemistry? I know he wasn't on for long, and even know I really dont like KP, her and Pete did work well when they got on :)

And all the people at her book tours, saying she was their role model? Ermmm, set your heights a bit higher next time?
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Jordan welcomed back in the UK for the brief trip that would include the pregnant Mother's Day drunken binge in Brighton - being met by fat Julie and her sister. Julie was also with her later that night on the binge, according to reports.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/katie-price-receives-warm-london-welcome-212067/

Note in the interview it says: The 30-year-old recently said, “I’m giving everything to this and have been training nearly every day - I can’t even drink anymore because it affects my training so much.”

Concerned about her pregnancy no doubt. It didn't last long though - she was comotose later that night, according to reports.

http://twitter.com/JulieanneCoates

Julie's twitter page, where she currently seems to be calling Pete a liar!. Wonder who she thinks would believe her over him?! :eek:

Wonder how far Jordan's spongers and hangers-on have encouraged her in the ego mania? Quite a lot I suspect. :rolleyes:
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    Earlier on ITV2, What Katie Did Next maintained a strong audience, pulling in 1.27m (6.3%) during the 9pm hour and making it the most-watched show on the multichannel stations.

Up 70,000 and 0.8%

With their divorce even making it on to the ITV1 evening news on Wednesday, last night`s episode was always going to have higher viewing figures than last week - see what next week`s will be after they get less media attention ;)
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Jordan welcomed back in the UK for the brief trip that would include the pregnant Mother's Day drunken binge in Brighton - being met by fat Julie and her sister. Julie was also with her later that night on the binge, according to reports.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/katie-price-receives-warm-london-welcome-212067/

Note in the interview it says: The 30-year-old recently said, “I’m giving everything to this and have been training nearly every day - I can’t even drink anymore because it affects my training so much.”

Concerned about her pregnancy no doubt. It didn't last long though - she was comotose later that night, according to reports.

http://twitter.com/JulieanneCoates

Julie's twitter page, where she currently seems to be calling Pete a liar!. Wonder who she thinks would believe her over him?! :eek:
    Wonder how far Jordan's spongers and hangers-on have encouraged her in the ego mania? Quite a lot I suspect. :rolleyes:

.......exactly - and then further down she calls Nicola McLean "vile" - presumably because she and her husband are pals of Pete`s :rolleyes:
  • pipkinpipkin Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since when did she become the big I am?

She is right about Nicola Mclean tho :D Although I would put her in the same category as her mate 'Pricey'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Does everyone still not get it? Still?

This creature has dedicated her entire career to one thing, and one thing only.

Keeping her name in the headlines.

I'll say it again in case anyone still doesn't get it:

EVERYTHING SHE DOES is for ONE REASON ONLY:

Her entire "raison d'etre" is keeping her name in the headlines. Nothing more, nothing less. Whoever advises her is pretty good at what they do. Personally I find it astonishing that someone do devoid of any real talent can be considered a "role model", treated as a "celeb" and have fools pay good money to buy trashy books supposedly written by them.

Price ("cost to humaniity" more like) has truly turned naffness into an art form. My only concern is for the vulnerable teenage girls who seem to idolise her for one reason or another.

No doubt I'll get flamed, but if you so desire, please try to provide a convincing and coherent argument why I'm wrong.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    jfknight wrote: »

Her entire "raison d'etre" is keeping her name in the headlines. Nothing more, nothing less. Whoever advises her is pretty good at what they do. Personally I find it astonishing that someone do devoid of any real talent can be considered a "role model", treated as a "celeb" and have fools pay good money to buy trashy books supposedly written by them.

Price ("cost to humaniity" more like) has truly turned naffness into an art form. My only concern is for the vulnerable teenage girls who seem to idolise her for one reason or another.

No doubt I'll get flamed, but if you so desire, please try to provide a convincing and coherent argument why I'm wrong.

Yes, we know it's all about keeping her name in the headlines, no need to shout. ;)

Personally I think whoever advises her is pretty shit at their job. A good manager would be telling her to do things which keep the public on her side, not alienate them and make them dislike her more. As for the rape comments, if they'd been true, the public might have sided with her. As she never mentioned it before - not even in three autobiographies - people take it for the pile of shite it actually is and disregard it.
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member

I don't think you'll be flamed, her job IS keeping herself in the headlines and she does it very well.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member

I think most people will agree with you.

She has a massively over-inflated ego, and seems to genuinely believe that she's something special.

I'm waiting for her to change her name to Katie Prize.
  • tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    She has a massively over-inflated ego, and seems to genuinely believe that she's something special.

I'm waiting for her to change her name to Katie Prize.

That would be the booby prize, then ...

Speaking of which no amount of training will make her scarred deformed nips look any better for an "airbrush-free calendar".
  • Dolby KidDolby Kid Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brighton hen party called, they want their plastic comedy tits back...
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    I don't know, maybe that is how he is - maybe it was editing and filmed a later date and they implied it was only two days after their first meeting. However, he did look like he felt very at home in the house and with Katie

How can she describe this fame hungry filth bag as a "real man"?? - no 'real man' would make himself so comfortable in another man's home, especially so soon after the break up, and before the divorce is even finalised.... and what "real man" would allow a little boy to see him in the bed that his mummy and daddy used to share?

No doubt about it..... that **** is due a wake up call!
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah!!! And we all know that what the tabloids print is the "Gospel truth" NOT!!!! I would add what kind of man leaves his wife just two weeks after she had a misscarriage!!!! baring in mind he was happy to smile for the cameras and cash the cheques right up to the split KERRCHINGGGG!!!!!! Hes as much a media **** as she is. Sorry i dont fall for this "Poor St Pete" cr@p, if you noticed in the week they divorced WHO has the kids on front cover of OK mag!!!! MEDIA **** ANDRE!!!!!
  • Dolby KidDolby Kid Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah!!! And we all know that what the tabloids print is the "Gospel truth" NOT!!!! I would add what kind of man leaves his wife just two weeks after she had a misscarriage!!!! baring in mind he was happy to smile for the cameras and cash the cheques right up to the split KERRCHINGGGG!!!!!! Hes as much a media **** as she is. Sorry i dont fall for this "Poor St Pete" cr@p, if you noticed in the week they divorced WHO has the kids on front cover of OK mag!!!! MEDIA **** ANDRE!!!!!

What a load of crap. Don't believe she was raped either.
    Forum Member

Wasn't it Peter (not the press) who reported that Junior had asked him why another man was in bed with his mummy?

At least Peter's 'whoring' is limited to the media, unlike that of his **** of an ex wife!
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dolby Kid wrote: »
    Don't believe she was raped either.

I don't think anybody does TBH.
    Forum Member

The fact that the miscarriage was preceded by her drunken binges may have been a factor in his having less sympathy for her than he otherwise might. Perhaps his sympathy was with the baby she put at risk and who was also his baby. :(

Her relationship with her "riding instructor" Gould was also a factor in the break up - and what husband would put up with her drunken partying with the oaf! Gould's wife may well be a doormat - Jordan's husband wasn't, as she found out to her cost.

Now she's stuck with the pile of sh*te that is potato face. Poor cow!
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think you'll be flamed, her job IS keeping herself in the headlines and she does it very well.

And most of the time for the wrong reasons......she makes herself look the dumb bitch she is perfectly.:D
    Forum Member
    Wonder who leaked these?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/09/12/jordan-begged-peter-andre-to-forgive-her-just-2-weeks-before-divorce-115875-21666822/

With a split looking inevitable, the model known as Jordan sent her ex the late-night messages two weeks before their divorce – and behind lover Alex Reid’s back.

The messages said: “Pete, you were my fairtytale,” and: “I still love you – give us another chance. x.” Another was: “Why can’t it go back to how it used to be – you, me, J, P and H?”
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The fact that he left two weeks after she miscarried suggests that he had genuine cause to leave. You don't walk out on someone at a time like that without good reason! Katie would do well to keep her gob shut and her head down from now on - I suspect her behavior during the marriage wouldn't stand up to public scruitiny and the more she bleats to the media and draws attention to herself, the more likely it is that her behavior will eventually come to light!

As for the OK photo-shoot, so what? It's tacky, but it's something that a lot of people in the public eye do! It's not something that I would hold against Pete or Katie (though Ms P's supporters have jumped on it while conveniently forgetting that she's no stranger to mag shoots herself and actually works for OK). The reason I dislike Katie is her behavior away from the mag photo shoots!
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    Wonder who leaked these?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/09/12/jordan-begged-peter-andre-to-forgive-her-just-2-weeks-before-divorce-115875-21666822/

With a split looking inevitable, the model known as Jordan sent her ex the late-night messages two weeks before their divorce – and behind lover Alex Reid’s back.

The messages said: “Pete, you were my fairtytale,” and: “I still love you – give us another chance. x.” Another was: “Why can’t it go back to how it used to be – you, me, J, P and H?”

I imagine the show this week with all the talk about the wonderful sex she's getting from Desperate Dan might have been a factor in the leak!

However unbelievable that is, it's clearly intended to wind up her ex, and appears to have done so.

Whether the result is what she hoped for is another matter.

If she seriously thinks that a few begging texts is going to be enough to wipe out her outrageously vile behaviour to her husband for the past 2 years, she is seriously barking. :eek:
    Forum Member
    darling wrote: »
    I imagine the show this week with all the talk about the wonderful sex she's getting from Desperate Dan might have been a factor in the leak!

However unbelievable that is, it's clearly intended to wind up her ex, and appears to have done so.

Whether the result is what she hoped for is another matter.

If she seriously thinks that a few begging texts is going to be enough to wipe out her outrageously vile behaviour to her husband for the past 2 years, she is seriously barking. :eek:

Mmm I thought it was probably Peter's way of saying 'well if you're so loved up, why are you texting me'?

At some point on last night's 'What Katie did next', someone said 'what Katie Price wants, Katie Price gets' - well this might be the first time in her life she doesn't get what she wants - and that is clearly a reconciliation with Pete.

There are times when I feel sorry for her, I honestly think she's mentally sick.
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    Mmm I thought it was probably Peter's way of saying 'well if you're so loved up, why are you texting me'?

At some point on last night's 'What Katie did next', someone said 'what Katie Price wants, Katie Price gets' - well this might be the first time in her life she doesn't get what she wants - and that is clearly a reconciliation with Pete.

There are times when I feel sorry for her, I honestly think she's mentally sick.

She certainly increasingly looks like she is. And she seems to have absolutely no-one around her - including her useless excuse for a family - who isn't on the payroll or on the scrounge and appears to genuinely have her interests at heart. :mad:
This discussion has been closed.