Best way to throw a sausage roll at someone.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
Forum Member
While eating a sausage roll I had the random urge to throw the remains of it at this random old dud that was passing me by. He fell off the curb and then proceeded to cough up blood.

What's the best way to throw a sausage roll at someone?

Comments

• Joolz1975Joolz1975 Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think rather than throw slapping someone with it would work and make sure uts piping hot too.

A hotter than hell steak bake would work equally well.
  • chopsimchopsim Posts: 3,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eat a cheese and tomato toastie straight out of the breville. Let the lava like tomato warm the chin.
  • RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,071
    Forum Member
    This is the advice forum. Not the 'Start a thread aimed to upset another FM using something they mentioned in their thread' forum.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forget the sauasage rolls, OP - go and take some medication.
  • ba_baracusba_baracus Posts: 3,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SupahFly wrote: »
    He fell off the curb and then proceeded to cough up blood.

You are quite clearly already adept at throwing sausage rolls if you managed to achieve that outcome.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While eating a sausage roll I had the random urge to throw the remains of it at this random old dud that was passing me by. He fell off the curb and then proceeded to cough up blood.

I'm sure I saw this at the end stage of one of the levels of Sonic the Hedgehog when he was trying to destroy Doctor Ivo Robotnik but I can't remember how it went now.
  • MustabusterMustabuster Posts: 5,975
    Forum Member

I think you got lucky. He was trying to do the Matrix Bullet Time dodge and messed it up.
  • RellyRelly Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the advice forum. Not the 'Start a thread aimed to upset another FM using something they mentioned in their thread' forum.

Well said.
  • Kay_PriceKay_Price Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    :p cheeky. He'll be flattered that you've started this :)
This discussion has been closed.