Forum Member
2 ITV - 07:30 PM Coronation Street 7339 36.0%
3 ITV - 07:00 PM Emmerdale 6643 33.0%
4 BBC One - 08:00 PM EastEnders 6031 27.0%

Comments

• Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never watched Eastenders but it must really be bad if Emmerdale is beating it now, Emmerdale was not good last night and since MacLeod took over its been very hit or miss.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    8pm is too late for EE's target audience
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never watched Eastenders but it must really be bad if Emmerdale is beating it now, Emmerdale was not good last night and since MacLeod took over its been very hit or miss.

Last night's EE was dire :(
  • hopeandfaith06hopeandfaith06 Posts: 17,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EE lately should just be called BinEnders.... the highlight of each episode is the progression of bingate. Can't wait to see when it all comes to a climax on Christmas day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last night's EE was dire :(

That's too bad. At one point I was thinking about checking out EastEnders, from what I had read of the Claudette character she seemed like a character i would love but when I read they got rid of her I figured there was no point.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's too bad. At one point I was thinking about checking out EastEnders, from what I had read of the Claudette character she seemed like a character i would love but when I read they got rid of her I figured there was no point.

Check out 90s EE. It was the best soap on the telly then imo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Check out 90s EE. It was the best soap on the telly then imo

Ok I'll give it a shot but TBH I've found 90's Corrie and Emmerdale to be dull compared to how they are now and to the US soaps in the 90's.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    8pm is too late for EE's target audience

:D:D:D
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member

i think Emmerdale is probably now officially the 'second main soap' after Corrie, i cant see that ever changing unless they end up with a really shit producer like the ones EastEnders tend to employ, years down the line.