Options

defrosted

podge1podge1 Posts: 9,057
Forum Member
I think it's extremely unprofessional of Stephen Mulhern to ask presenters Philip Schofield & Holly Willoughby who they thought were best last night and which couple would have scored 6. It was equally unprofessional of the the presenters to answer.

Not all viewers are as intelligent as we Forum Members and could be influenced by the opinions of the presenters.

Bruce and Tess were never asked for an opinion on SCD and I doubt if they would have expressed one if asked.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    podge1 wrote:
    I think it's extremely unprofessional of Stephen Mulhern to ask presenters Philip Schofield & Holly Willoughby who they thought were best last night and which couple would have scored 6. It was equally unprofessional of the the presenters to answer.

Not all viewers are as intelligent as we Forum Members and could be influenced by the opinions of the presenters.

Bruce and Tess were never asked for an opinion on SCD and I doubt if they would have expressed one if asked.

Podge have you started on the wine without us tonight?????

Thanks for the compliment though.... Intelligent!!!! :D;);)
  • Options
    podge1podge1 Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    Superfan wrote:
    Podge have you started on the wine without us tonight?????

Thanks for the compliment though.... Intelligent!!!! :D;);)

Didn't i tell you i'm still in dayus house - too drunk to drive home after licking the carpet. don't tell him, he doesn't know yet!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    podge1 wrote:
    Didn't i tell you i'm still in dayus house - too drunk to drive home after licking the carpet. don't tell him, he doesn't know yet!

Quick go and tell him as he's currently "tarting" himself up for tonight!!! ;)

You could grab a lift with him but be careful cos' he's on the pull tonight!!! He told me!!!!!

Just off to prepare some nibbles now. Look forward to seeing you and Dayus later!!! ;);)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    I think stephen mulhern is really funny, especially when he gets a fit of laughter!! I also think he is gorgeous his eyes do it 4 me every time!!