Options

Hollyoaks: Was "HO Later" the last time we saw Rae?

cherbrinkleyfancherbrinkleyfan Posts: 1,939
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Rae's tragic death by Silas was episode 5 of Hollyoaks Later. Was that the last we saw of her?

I.e. in the main show, did it pick up from there or was there flashbacks to Rae etc?

Loved Rae :(

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mondays episode was the last one with rae. because brendan got framed the next day
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Rae's tragic death by Silas was episode 5 of Hollyoaks Later. Was that the last we saw of her?

I.e. in the main show, did it pick up from there or was there flashbacks to Rae etc?

That was it, they were mentions of Rae in the main show when her body was found, but her face has never been seen again.
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member

mondays episode was the last one with rae. because brendan got framed the next day

Her last appearance was in the main show on friday being threatened by brendan and she was killed later that night on Hollyoaks later
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the replies. I was thinking that maybe something was done similar to after Sarah died, with flashbacks and even a "ghost vision" of Sarah (at the funeral) which was a sweet gesture.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw some clips on youtube earlier and it was of a decomposed rae in the back of a car!! not how i want to remember our girl :(