Options

Peter Andre to become a dad again

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emily nice but dim, shes the one andres dreamed about all his life, the one that he can use, without her even knowing :(
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that hooking up with PA (bleurgh) necessarily shows that Emily is not intelligent, but that she doesn't really understand the true nadir of zelebdom in which PA lives his life.

To her, at the moment, going to odd "celebrity" event and messing about in front of the cameras probably just seems like a bit of harmless fun. Once the baby is born, however, when she will almost certainly be living with him, the constant presence of the cameras, whenever she wants to work/having private time with PA or the kids/just have some peace, might start to grate. She might love it now, but wait until he's dry humping her on camera or having a bloody OK photoshoot every birthday and Christmas. Then she might realise what she's let herself in for.

PA's probably managed to convince her that he's just a harmless TV personality, when in fact he's desperate enough to sell literally everything in his life in order to maintain the pathetically meagre amount of fame he currently has and which continues to slowly evaporate. If she truly knew that now, she would have run a mile already.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    I don't think that hooking up with PA (bleurgh) necessarily shows that Emily is not intelligent, but that she doesn't really understand the true nadir of zelebdom in which PA lives his life.

To her, at the moment, going to odd "celebrity" event and messing about in front of the cameras probably just seems like a bit of harmless fun. Once the baby is born, however, when she will almost certainly be living with him, the constant presence of the cameras, whenever she wants to work/having private time with PA or the kids/just have some peace, might start to grate. She might love it now, but wait until he's dry humping her on camera or having a bloody OK photoshoot every birthday and Christmas. Then she might realise what she's let herself in for.

PA's probably managed to convince her that he's just a harmless TV personality, when in fact he's desperate enough to sell literally everything in his life in order to maintain the pathetically meagre amount of fame he currently has and which continues to slowly evaporate. If she truly knew that now, she would have run a mile already.

The thing is though, you, me and plenty of other people have worked him out for ourselves without having the dubious pleasure of getting within 50 feet of him.
    Emily knew him for a while BEFORE she started going out with him.
    Happy accident notwithstanding, I still think she knew exactly what she was getting.
    She's too "intelligent" not to .;)
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    The thing is though, you, me and plenty of other people have worked him out for ourselves without having the dubious pleasure of getting within 50 feet of him.
    Happy accident notwithstanding, I still think she knew exactly what she was getting.

Has it occurred that , she liked him, they spent time together and she is happy being with him, it might not be for you but if it makes her happy, I wish them well.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I assume she is already signed to CAN - hence the 10 things you didn't know about article and other attempts at getting her celeb status.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume she is already signed to CAN - hence the 10 things you didn't know about article and other attempts at getting her celeb status.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
    Although as far as I'm concerned, the 1 thing I know about Emily - she's been knocked up by Peter Andre in the middle of her medical studies - pretty much tells me everything I need to know.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Kat_12 wrote: »

Agree BIB, though I would imagine even without the lack of privacy, being with Pete 24/7 would be a living nightmare:eek:

She's so blinded by having a celeb boyfriend & all the excitement it brings, wait till reality hits home and the very much planned for baby arrives, very silly & naive girl.
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Has it occurred that , she liked him, they spent time together and she is happy being with him, it might not be for you but if it makes her happy, I wish them well.

She could very well be at the moment, personally I think she's floating about in little happy bubble but unfortunately I see that bubble bursting & poor Ems left wondering what the hell she's done.

There's just something about CAN that makes me heave, they seem to prey on/target clients that are all very much alike. ie considerably lacking in brain cells.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree BIB, though I would imagine even without the lack of privacy, being with Pete 24/7 would be a living nightmare:eek:

She's so blinded by having a celeb boyfriend & all the excitement it brings, wait till reality hits home and the very much planned for baby arrives, very silly & naive girl.

She could very well be at the moment, personally I think she's floating about in little happy bubble but unfortunately I see that bubble bursting & poor Ems left wondering what the hell she's done.

There's just something about CAN that makes me heave, they seem to prey on/target clients that are all very much alike. ie considerably lacking in brain cells.

CP has branched out and gone into business with someone who does beauty treatments - botox etc. Maybe she is planning CAN Medical:eek: with a ready made trainee doctor on the books.

Emily must have had the seal of approval from CP, but I hope PA will make sure that CP is not hanging around with them all of the time. I hope Emily is strong enough to cut the CAN apron strings
  • Options
    Forum Member

Of course she is floating in a bubble, people do when they are happy together, will it work, who is to say, not me, but I do wish it does for all parties concerned.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    CP has branched out and gone into business with someone who does beauty treatments - botox etc. Maybe she is planning CAN Medical:eek: with a ready made trainee doctor on the books.

Emily must have had the seal of approval from CP, but I hope PA will make sure that CP is not hanging around with them all of the time. I hope Emily is strong enough to cut the CAN apron strings

I wouldn't count on it.
    SHE'S PREGNANT BY PETER ANDRE!!
    (sorry, must stop shouting:o)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the reason he isn't living with her, agreeing to marry her is all about protecting his assets. She can't claim spousal maintenance or half the home if she isn't living there should it all go sour. Trophy wives usually don't last.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't count on it.

He might not be your cup of tea but there are many who would not think it as awful as you do, give them a chance, then there is "I always told you so":D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    I wonder if the reason he isn't living with her, agreeing to marry her is all about protecting his assets. She can't claim spousal maintenance or half the home if she isn't living there should it all go sour. Trophy wives usually don't last.

I think PA is more of a booby prize than a trophy, but there you go.;)
    It does seem a bit odd that PA appears somewhat reluctant to marry Emily, when he's already effectively tied himself to her for life with the baby.
    Surely even without spousal maintenance, he'd be due for absolutely shedloads of child maintenance if it doesn't work out.
    (Maybe that's what's holding up the proposal - Claire hasn't finished the pre-nup yet).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »

Do you know what, CP comes across as one ruthless individual who will stop at nothing to get what she wants, so this would not surprise me in the slightest!

Do you know what, CP comes across as one ruthless individual who will stop at nothing to get what she wants, so this would not surprise me in the slightest!

I can't see it, once you're in the clutches of CP, I fear your life isn't your own anymore.
    I wouldn't count on it.

Your repulsion of PA & the sheer disbelief that anyone could even bear to touch him with a bargepole, amuses me no end:D:D

I just find it really odd that he's got her pregnant but yet is stalling to marry her, I would be furious if I were her:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think PA is more of a booby prize than a trophy, but there you go.;)
    It does seem a bit odd that PA appears somewhat reluctant to marry Emily, when he's already effectively tied himself to her for life with the baby.
    Surely even without spousal maintenance, he'd be due for absolutely shedloads of child maintenance if it doesn't work out.
    (Maybe that's what's holding up the proposal - Claire hasn't finished the pre-nup yet).

You do get the impression PA doesn't think for himself and would have to run any decision by Claire first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can't see it, once you're in the clutches of CP, I fear your life isn't your own anymore.

Your repulsion of PA & the sheer disbelief that anyone could even bear to touch him with a bargepole, amuses me no end:D:D

I just find it really odd that he's got her pregnant but yet is stalling to marry her, I would be furious if I were her:confused:

Oi!!
    I'm not just here for you to laugh at you know.
    Bloody cheek.

I do honestly try to find some good in people and look for their redeeming qualities - I'm certainly not perfect so I wouldn't expect anyone else to be - but as far as PA is concerned I'm at a complete loss.

The reluctance on PA's behalf to commit to Emily by marriage is a bit mystifying, particularly when they are already having a child together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do get the impression PA doesn't think for himself and would have to run any decision by Claire first.

Frankly I'm slightly surprised she didn't supervise the conception, complete with "who's a big bwave Peter" commentary.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oi!!
    Bloody cheek.

I do honestly try to find some good in people and look for their redeeming qualities - I'm certainly not perfect so I wouldn't expect anyone else to be - but as far as PA is concerned I'm at a complete loss.

The reluctance on PA's behalf to commit to Emily by marriage is a bit mystifying, particularly when they are already having a child together.

Your trying to understand him with the values you hold dear, just chuck them out the window, pretend only you matter, then youll get it ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankly I'm slightly surprised she didn't supervise the conception, complete with "who's a big bwave Peter" commentary.

:D:D:D:o:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As long as we don't get a photo story of the event in New Mag. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oi!!
    Bloody cheek

Indeed you are not Azura & I would never suggest otherwise;)

I would apologise for my laughter but it would be wrong of me to do so because, I still think the way he revolts you is extremely funny:D :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed you are not Azura & I would never suggest otherwise;)

I would apologise for my laughter but it would be wrong of me to do so because, I still think the way he revolts you is extremely funny:D :p

In which case, it may not be appropriate to tell you my best Peter Andre joke, which was actually told to me by a colleague, and resulted in a complete meltdown in the office.

Q: What has grey hair, 100 legs, no teeth and smells of wee?

A: The front row of a Peter Andre concert.

:D:D:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In which case, it may not be appropriate to tell you my best Peter Andre joke, which was actually told to me by a colleague, and resulted in a complete meltdown in the office.

Q: What has grey hair, 100 legs, no teeth and smells of wee?

A: The front row of a Peter Andre concert.

:D:D:o

And I shall be cheering up my own colleagues, first thing tomorrow, with that little gem :D:D:D
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, I'm beginning to think she's anything but.

Emily wouldn't be the first woman to use an "unplanned" pregnancy as a stepping stone to money or fame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Actually, I'm beginning to think she's anything but.

Emily wouldn't be the first woman to use an "unplanned" pregnancy as a stepping stone to money or fame.

^^^^This, this and this.
    I get the impression that NOTHING PA does is unplanned, and I've got no reason whatsoever to think that the "happy accident" :rolleyes: was an accident at all.