Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The man is like an over-dramatic teenaged drama-queen. OMG! It weren't even me and I was all like OMG!! And they were like I know rite? And I was like but you totally ruined it and now it's ruined and it's all your fault and it weren't even me but no-one believes me because they didn't even say it was them but it was because I am good!!!

And the whole world goes...:rolleyes:

ARSE.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    So he "would have taken the blame" for something totally insignificant and unimportant that happened 2 years ago?
    But he didn't.
    And he's bringing it up now.
    And he's not taking the blame, he's blaming the film crew.
    Arse.

I think he just wanted to remind us that he interviewed Bieber:rolleyes:
    But as you say though, it was 2 years ago, someone is desperately trawling through the archives to fill his silly channel.
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    a "when i met....." site -how utterly cringeworthy im embarrassed for him:o:o

He's just one big, fat ball of orange cringeiness!
    Cym wrote: »
    The reason why there was a silence aired peter was because during that silence you should have been interviewing :rolleyes:
    Im going to get my pic took with PA because everyone else who stands next to him, comes out of it only looking about twelve :D

BB, Art and AS, take a bow, so funny :)

Don't criticize his interviewing skills, he's a master of everything you know!:mad:;)
    The man is like an over-dramatic teenaged drama-queen. OMG! It weren't even me and I was all like OMG!! And they were like I know rite? And I was like but you totally ruined it and now it's ruined and it's all your fault and it weren't even me but no-one believes me because they didn't even say it was them but it was because I am good!!!

And the whole world goes...:rolleyes:

Excellent!:D I think if PA ever falls ill, lots of prosthetics, a sticky gel wig, lob about 15 inches from your height & you'd be the perfect stand in!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://thepeterandrechannel.com/the-one-and-only-justin-bieber-n

Note the comment "I would have taken the blame":rolleyes:

It's when I read martyr like rubbish this, I just think "Oh please, just shut up"

Either he wakes up in hot sweats everynight still thinking about it, cringing! Or he really has nothing left but to attach himself to anyone or anything.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Either he wakes up in hot sweats everynight still thinking about it, cringing! Or he really has nothing left but to attach himself to anyone or anything.

Oh come on now, it's got to be this.
    If everything he says, everything he does, his "music" and his hilarious outfits don't make him cringe (and they clearly don't) the fact that he was shown on camera not flapping his gob for a whole minute is not going to bother him at all.
    He was probably momentarily disorientated by the fact that he had to talk about something other than himself for once.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »

its always "my good friend" or "my mate" (insert name of someone higher up the celeb food chain), :yawn: Its not often that we hear of others mentioning "my mate pete" unless they are CAN past or present associates.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If everything he says, everything he does, his "music" and his hilarious outfits don't make him cringe (and they clearly don't) the fact that he was shown on camera not flapping his gob for a whole minute is not going to bother him at all.
    He was probably momentarily disorientated by the fact that he had to talk about something other than himself for once.

:D:D:D:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Either way it makes me laugh watching it.:D If I was him I wouldn't want to remind anyone. Not a great CV piece.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    its always "my good friend" or "my mate" (insert name of someone higher up the celeb food chain), :yawn: Its not often that we hear of others mentioning "my mate pete" unless they are CAN past or present associates.

Yes I remember the good friends with Tulisa photo. Didn't he make a comment then about her recent publicity. Ooops she's not that good a friend though eh!
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wonder if this has been a reason given that he has had no repeat gigs like this so now he is trying to blame the TV company. It would be interesting to see what they would have to say about it - if they cared enough.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I wonder if this has been a reason given that he has had no repeat gigs like this so now he is trying to blame the TV company. It would be interesting to see what they would have to say about it - if they cared enough.

They possibly still laughs 2 years later.

What a ****!

I work in TV and he blamed them are very stupid! Check the YouTube interview, all his fault! ****!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    They possibly still laughs 2 years later.

What a ****!

I work in TV and he blamed them are very stupid! Check the YouTube interview, all his fault! ****!

Him blaming them will do him no favours
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    There was an inadvertantly hilarious tweet (via Caitlin Moran) from the great man himself this afternoon: "My little pride & joy :)" with a link to a video of his coffee machine. Many pleasing penis references were tweeted back but honestly this raises many perplexing questions:

a) When you're a professional "Love-my-kids" bore, shouldn't your kids be your pride & joy?

b) When you've launched your own 'channel' ought you not to have given a little advance thought to content?

c) Can his life REALLY be this sad & flaccid??

(I have not included the link for fear of driving additional traffic to the site & perpetuating his delusions of showbizzyness.)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Snark E wrote: »
    There was an inadvertantly hilarious tweet (via Caitlin Moran) from the great man himself this afternoon: "My little pride & joy :)" with a link to a video of his coffee machine. Many pleasing penis references were tweeted back but honestly this raises many perplexing questions:

a) When you're a professional "Love-my-kids" bore, shouldn't your kids be your pride & joy?

b) When you've launched your own 'channel' ought you not to have given a little advance thought to content?

c) Can his life REALLY be this sad & flaccid??

(I have not included the link for fear of driving additional traffic to the site & perpetuating his delusions of showbizzyness.)

In answer to your points
    A ..100% the kids should be his only pride n joy
    B.. I don't think he has much say in what crapola goes on there
    C...Yes
    Forum Member
    I appreciate this could be me being cynical but..............IMO it answers nothing as to why he hasn't proposed to Ems, again only my opinion, but all it does is reinforce the belief some people have, that he is reluctant to commit to marriage.
    Does he honestly believe that people are so naive to think that, by slipping the word "yet" into his carefully prepared speech makes a jot of difference? Personally it looks like someone is stalling for time.
    He ends his rehearsed broadcast by saying when he does propose it will be be private moment between him & Ems, that'll be a first!
    Also if he's now decided to go down the self respecting road of privacy, why on earth comment about it in the first place, could it be purely to keep up the good, decent guy image he's worked so hard to achieve.

http://thepeterandrechannel.com/1376096923669
    Forum Member
    In answer to your points
    A ..100% the kids should be his only pride n joy
    B.. I don't think he has much say in what crapola goes on there
    C...Yes

Yep, yep & yep Betty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I appreciate this could be me being cynical but..............IMO it answers nothing as to why he hasn't proposed to Ems, again only my opinion, but all it does is reinforce the belief some people have, that he is reluctant to commit to marriage.
    Does he honestly believe that people are so naive to think that, by slipping the word "yet" into his carefully prepared speech makes a jot of difference? Personally it looks like someone is stalling for time.
    He ends his rehearsed broadcast by saying when he does propose it will be be private moment between him & Ems, that'll be a first!
    Also if he's now decided to go down the self respecting road of privacy, why on earth comment about it in the first place, could it be purely to keep up the good, decent guy image he's worked so hard to achieve.

http://thepeterandrechannel.com/1376096923669

This is the thing. When your whole "career" is selling yourself and every little staged managed aspect of your life, talking about "privacy" makes you look like a knob. Particularly when a "private" holiday includes a film crew, and your "private" grief is slowly turning your back on a camera that then films your silent sobs.

Basically, what he is demanding is the time to sort out getting the "romantic proposal" organised as some massive freebie trip as part of the "reality show". After all, if it doesn't happen in front of the camera, it doesn't happen.

Privacy. :rolleyes: He probably thinks "secret" means the bits that don't end up on the show.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the thing. When your whole "career" is selling yourself and every little staged managed aspect of your life, talking about "privacy" makes you look like a knob. Particularly when a "private" holiday includes a film crew, and your "private" grief is slowly turning your back on a camera that then films your silent sobs.

Basically, what he is demanding is the time to sort out getting the "romantic proposal" organised as some massive freebie trip as part of the "reality show". After all, if it doesn't happen in front of the camera, it doesn't happen.

Privacy. :rolleyes: He probably thinks "secret" means the bits that don't end up on the show.

To quote Warren Beatty on Madonna
    She doesn't want to live off-camera, much less talk. There's nothing to say off-camera. Why would you say something if it's off-camera? What point is there existing?

Sums up PA to a tee
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a great quote by Beatty ...
    Andre will show us him "secretly" buying the ring.." secretly" preparing the place for proposal and "surprising" Emily with the proposal .... All lovingly captured on camera for prosperity of course
    Forum Member

Knob..........there really, really isn't a better word to describe him is there, it just says it all.

What was I thinking, stupid me:rolleyes:, you've got it in one, of course he's stalling, waiting for OK to stump up, he's so bloody fly (along with CP).

He says "I'm waiting for the right moment blah, blah, blah".
    He means "What!!?:eek: Pay for a massive wedding myself when I know if we bide our time, OK will come good & think of all the free publicity we'll get with our sickly pics, we're onto a winner Emsy"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Knob..........there really, really isn't a better word to describe him is there, it just says it all.

What was I thinking, stupid me:rolleyes:, you've got it in one, of course he's stalling, waiting for OK to stump up, he's so bloody fly (along with CP).

He says "I'm waiting for the right moment blah, blah, blah".
    He means "What!!?:eek: Pay for a massive wedding myself when I know if we bide our time, OK will come good & think of all the free publicity we'll get with our sickly pics, we're onto a winner Emsy"

Don't you think it is better not to rush into marriage
    Forum Member
    Liz G-S wrote: »

Me personally, I agree.

However PA seems to want us to believe he is a man with old fashioned family values, so for him & Ems to have a baby on the & what appears, his apparent reluctance to propose, seems IMO a tad hypocritical.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Me personally, I agree.

However PA seems to want us to believe he is a man with old fashioned family values, so for him & Ems to have a baby on the & what appears, his apparent reluctance to propose, seems IMO a tad hypocritical.

I think the days of having to get married before a baby is born are over, even for those with old fashioned family values.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's not about the rights and wrongs of marriage, is it? It's about the fact that he feels the need to discuss whether or not he is going to get married with the press and his fans.

If he is going for privacy, surely the only people who should know his plans are those it effects?

he even has the cheek to say something like "We were going to keep this to ourselves a little bit longer, but as everyone’s been asking I am very happy to tell you that Emily and I are having a baby..." when he created the pregnancy speculation which allowed him to announce the pregnancy when he wanted.

He wants marriage to be a "thing" that is why he is keeping speculation going. Anything to keep BrandAndre in the public eye.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    To quote Warren Beatty on Madonna

Sums up PA to a tee
    Surely you mean "my good pals Madge and Wazza"?;)
    Forum Member
    I think the days of having to get married before a baby is born are over, even for those with old fashioned family values.

Yes I do agree to some extent

But if he loves her, is having a child with her & I presume planning to spend his life with her, why the reluctance?:confused:

It hadn't occurred to me till Artless pointed it out, I would bet my life if OK made a deal with them, he'd be on the phone to wedding planners as we speak.

It was actually his silly announcement via his even sillier TV channel that irritated me more ie he says he wants to propose in private but yet imo by telling the world this, he's just drawing even more attention to himself, not that PA would ever want to be the focus of attention;)
This discussion has been closed.