Options

True Movies - Free

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sorry if this has been posted somewere, but just flicking through channels and noticed true movies was avalible to watch, im only the the M package.
Anyway a message came up saying it was free for everyone until 9th Janary!!

I think thats great and am very happy at another movie channel even if it is only for a few months :)

Comments

• Options
    linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm amazed people on cable have to pay for these extras as they are on Freesat and FTA on Sky.

On the topic of that is it not about time Virgin Media signed the other CSTV channels like Scuzz, NME TV, Chart Show TV, The Vault, Bliss, Flava?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did VM not used to have some of those but dropped them?
  • Options
    seanfitzyseanfitzy Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes i think they did have them but dropped them in favour of the music on demand feature,which i must add i would rather have
  • Options
    TV DUNIYATV DUNIYA Posts: 6,772
    Forum Member
    National Geographic Wild(ch:228) is also free until 2nd December,so enjoy.
  • Options
    linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryrazzer wrote: »
    Did VM not used to have some of those but dropped them?

NTL carried The Amp, Scuzz, Flaunt as part of the old Sky channels deal. Chart Show TV took control when Bliss was later launched. That contact ran out and some how they could not agree terms. I believe they have True Movies and some other CSTV channels. :confused:

I know Telewest areas never had them but they are by far the best music channels on Sky. Even Clubland TV is missing and that's not a CSTV channel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TV DUNIYA wrote: »
    National Geographic Wild(ch:228) is also free until 2nd December,so enjoy.