Options

Katie Prices Twitter

smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Well well, I see her posts about Pete have been deleted and apparently she was b1tching about someone else in another tweet and deleted it. Do any of her superfans here know whats going on?:D Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just being reading Dan Wottons twitter he's commented on her tweets and has announced Great news. Jordan will NOT be a guest editor on the Today programme over the Christmas season. Colin Firth will. Much better choice.

lol another loss for her, here's his link
    http://twitter.com/danwootton
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smashbox wrote: »
    Well well, I see her posts about Pete have been deleted and apparently she was b1tching about someone else in another tweet and deleted it. Do any of her superfans here know whats going on?:D Thanks in advance.

Definitely not one of her superfans smashbox but I think she has locked the stable door after the horse has bolted don't you? :D:D:D

Pity she can't delete them monthlyographies she keeps getting ghostwritten. ;):D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Definitely not one of her superfans smashbox but I think she has locked the stable door after the horse has bolted don't you? :D:D:D

Pity she can't delete them monthlyographies she keeps getting ghostwritten. ;):D:D

Ha ha very True !!
    My Goodness she is obsessed with Pete and Claire. How sad. I don't know how Alex can stand it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    she's an eejit and a witless gobsh1te - can't accept her time is past...and not before time either!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    worpler wrote: »
    she's an eejit and a witless gobsh1te - can't accept her time is past...and not before time either!

She was mum of the year 2007 and an outstanding example of humanity bish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was mum of the year 2007 and an outstanding example of humanity bish.

Didn't she get the Nobel Peace Prize then too? :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    Didn't she get the Nobel Peace Prize then too? :D:D:D

It's bizarre she hasn't had one yet. She's definitely due one!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's bizarre she hasn't had one yet. She's definitely due one!

I think her warring with PA through and after the divorce may put the kibosh on that now. Never mind she could always win Rear of the Year, bum award but hey what do you expect? ;):D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know how true it is because it is from a red top tabloid but it states KP wanted to rush to PA's beside and was refused by CP.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...-with-my-Pete/

Judge for yourselves...
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know how true it is because it is from a red top tabloid but it states KP wanted to rush to PA's beside and was refused by CP.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...-with-my-Pete/

Judge for yourselves...

That does make sense and would explain Katie's dislike of Claire. I've always suspected Claire hates Katie as much as Katie hates him.
  • Options
    Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    Krusty needs to crawl under a rock and stay there forever. Vile !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    That does make sense and would explain Katie's dislike of Claire. I've always suspected Claire hates Katie as much as Katie hates him.

If it was true why did Katie delete her tweets implying she was being stopped from seeing Pete?
    Maybe she didn't fancy losing more money in ANOTHER libel case
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    If it was true why did Katie delete her tweets implying she was being stopped from seeing Pete?

How would she prove that Claire was the one keeping her from Peter? Peter is probably manipulated by Claire
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    How would she prove that Claire was the one keeping her from Peter? Peter is probably manipulated by Claire

Maybe he simply doesn't want his ex-wife at his bedside (and he wouldn't be the first to feel like that), especially as he is feeling so unwell and probably stressed about how he is going to manage his upcoming tour, which should have started yesterday. A phone-call would do just as well.
    Anyway, it is the Daily Star who are not the most reliable of newspapers and they are basing their article on a somewhat ambiguous tweet.
  • Options
    KalmiaKalmia Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    Why should she be at his bedside when they've both spent the last few years trying to score points off each other?

If I was Peter I wouldn't want her there and if I was Alex I definitely wouldn't want her there!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    She wrote: “I’m told CAN are going to release a statement saying Pete been rushed to hospital with stomach pains! why does press need to know!”

*snort* - little miss Discretion.....

a comment on the star story says it all: --

He is NOT your husband and if CAN supported Pete as he divorced you then you should looking to yourself and actually work out why. You were absolutely horrible to him and I dont think any human being could tolerate your abusive behaviour. Alex must be feeling pretty stupid right now, but he was warned and as they say "history repeats".
    All this is just a publicity stunt to get attention and grab headlines - go away you repulsive woman.

Word,If concern was her only motive a discrete message could have been sent.......
  • Options
    QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she wants to put Pete's health problems in her next auto-biography and how concerned she was for the father of her children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »

If so, toooooo late, I will go witness in any court case for the prosecution. ;):D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe the reason he left her, that none of us, not even KP know about, is the reason he doesn't want to see her ever again. Just a suggestion. ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wrote: “I’m told CAN are going to release a statement saying Pete been rushed to hospital with stomach pains! why does press need to know!”

He is NOT your husband and if CAN supported Pete as he divorced you then you should looking to yourself and actually work out why. You were absolutely horrible to him and I dont think any human being could tolerate your abusive behaviour. Alex must be feeling pretty stupid right now, but he was warned and as they say "history repeats".
    All this is just a publicity stunt to get attention and grab headlines - go away you repulsive woman.

Word,If concern was her only motive a discrete message could have been sent.......

DISCRETE! pmsl, again, pmsl, rofpmsl ;):D:D:D
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    smashbox wrote: »
    Just being reading Dan Wottons twitter he's commented on her tweets and has announced Great news. Jordan will NOT be a guest editor on the Today programme over the Christmas season. Colin Firth will. Much better choice.

lol another loss for her, here's his link
    http://twitter.com/danwootton

He makes some good points about how she's always going on about Claire's weight. I hope none of her fans are overweight, since she appears to have complete contempt for anyone who's fat. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pretty good summing up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or is Katie Price looking more and more like a 50 year old tangerine transvestite?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    He makes some good points about how she's always going on about Claire's weight. I hope none of her fans are overweight, since she appears to have complete contempt for anyone who's fat. :rolleyes:

Or bald, wasn't she laughing at Petes brother on twitter over his lack of hear. Gosh she really is obsessed with him and his fam!