Options

Peter Andre to become a dad again

Comments

• Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    oh whats the prize, winner gets a night with Pa, loser gets 2:D;) I can see momma throwing this fight:)

;):p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oi!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::D

Now don't be like that - YOU get to take the ultimate prize home whilst CP says how 'proud' she is of Pete for having 3 women (us 2 and Emily) on the go at once:eek:

What a Man;)

* swoons *
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Ok, I want Pru to win. Sorry, Momma, but I'm thinking of the future and if there's a chance that the next series will be My Life: The Pru Years, then that's the show I want to watch.

Episode 1: Pru decides that from now on she will write the voice over script for the manbaby's tv show. Brave Pru very bravely braves going out in public with Peter, in spite of her very real fear of being seen with an orange twonky twazza and his pet film crew. Peter has some kind of a meltdown because there was a camera crew present, meaning the trip is postponed for several hours while poor The Gloria runs around finding shoe laces, various small children and a pet snake into a car.

Pru bravely suggests that Pete shuts up and gets in the car while they are only 15 minutes late, bravely trying to overcome her fear of being in the car with a media **** and being late because of a fake meltdown. Foolishly, Peter tried to make a big deal about this. We will update you on his condition shorty...erm...shortly..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Episode 1: Pru decides that from now on she will write the voice over script for the manbaby's tv show. Brave Pru very bravely braves going out in public with Peter, in spite of her very real fear of being seen with an orange twonky twazza and his pet film crew. Peter has some kind of a meltdown because there was a camera crew present, meaning the trip is postponed for several hours while poor The Gloria runs around finding shoe laces, various small children and a pet snake into a car.

Pru bravely suggests that Pete shuts up and gets in the car while they are only 15 minutes late, bravely trying to overcome her fear of being in the car with a media **** and being late because of a fake meltdown. Foolishly, Peter tried to make a big deal about this. We will update you on his condition shorty...erm...shortly..

Ok Pru , you win ! ;)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I truly don't think I'm brave enough for this:cry::cry::cry: However, if Pete is with me every step of the way I will make it. It will be the best show EVAH. I am worried though, that at 41, I am probably not the most fertile woman in the world. Because I am so nice, I hereby nominate momma to do the deed and keep Pete happy in this area:)

*Also, I deliberately avoided your shorty pun as I think it detracts from the importance of Pete and how very brave and important he is. It is no laughing matter*;):eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I truly don't think I'm brave enough for this:cry::cry::cry: However, if Pete is with me every step of the way I will make it. It will be the best show EVAH. I am worried though, that at 41, I am probably not the most fertile woman in the world. Because I am so nice, I hereby nominate momma to do the deed and keep Pete happy in this area:)

*Also, I deliberately avoided your shorty pun as I think it detracts from the importance of Pete and how very brave and important he is. It is no laughing matter*;):eek:

We'll get him a step ladder and a booster seat. That'll help him get over it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We'll get him a step ladder and a booster seat. That'll help him get over it.

:D:D:D:D

You are awful;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D:D

You are awful;)

I am, you are right. In fact I think I have learned the error of me ways. I am going to be far more "glass half full".

I'm going to call pa half pint.

There, I feel better and morally superior already. Go me!!!:D
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @Momma - I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for this treachery but Pete & Ems have been whisked away to an undisclosed place of safety as there's Baby MacAndre to think about. Could you not set your sights on Bruno Mars (5'5") or Prince (5'2") instead?
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    @Momma - I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for this treachery but Pete & Ems have been whisked away to an undisclosed place of safety as there's Baby MacAndre to think about. Could you not set your sights on Bruno Mars (5'5") or Prince (5'2") instead?

Baby MacAndre :D love it !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    LOL. Yes, there are. Some people used to post such horrid stuff on there, but then they'd go on other sites still signed into FB. Haha.

I had a look at a couple of the Peter Andre hate sites on twitter and as you say pretty horrid stuff. The same people seem to appear on each one;)
  • Options
    Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh great :rolleyes: Another kid for him to prostitute and hawk around to the highest bidding television company.
    I am so sick of him and his meaningless tawdry existence.
    Who gives a flying monkeys about him anyway ?
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh great :rolleyes: Another kid for him to prostitute and hawk around to the highest bidding television company.
    His fans & the people who watch his show.
    Do you have any tattoos?
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    I had a look at a couple of the Peter Andre hate sites on twitter and as you say pretty horrid stuff. The same people seem to appear on each one;)
    True. Small but dedicated. Maybe they'll move on now he's moved on once and for all with Ems.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    You do.
    Irony bypass ?
    You took the time to post . Therefore you care. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ooh Pru , that ship sailed without me many , many moons ago.

Much as I hate to admit it,
    You're it......sorry and all that...
    I'm gutted ! :o
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't think Peter or CP could handle Pru and Momma as well as Emily... But I'm sure he will try
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never once mentioned or indeed slated him for being short:confused:
    Tonight for the first time ever I did laugh at him standing on the stair above Emily in order to look taller, which suggests to me, he is the one with the problem with it, not me.

Agree, he needs to get over it....or be lifted over it :o upside for him will be that if he has a boy...he will be able to share his romper suits with him :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite surprised that anyone could be that shocked that Emily's parents have been taken aback by the news that she is pregnant.
    I'm not even sure that their main objection would be that the father is PA (although for me personally that would be more than enough) as much as the timing of her pregnancy and the possible implications for her future career.
    Yes of course, they will be understandably thrilled about the arrival of their grandchild, but you can understand that they may well have very grave reservations if the grandchild becomes the star of magazine articles and tv series before it is out of the womb.

Her parents must have been really hurt seeing the way PA used their daughter and future grandchild to promote his new site :(
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pleased for them both. He doesn't live far from me. Shame he can't get any music played on the radio - instead he does concerts and tv shows. Great guy and nice lady.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    ooh Pru , that ship sailed without me many , many moons ago.

Much as I hate to admit it,
    You're it......sorry and all that...
    I'm gutted ! :o

*logs onto e-bay for turkey basters*
    :eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    True. Small but dedicated. Maybe they'll move on now he's moved on once and for all with Ems.

Morning all, what a lovely day, been to the Sunday Market, sun shining, off to a Charity Fun Day soon

Whats happening in the world of Pete today, it is no fun being pregnant in this heat, either early or in the later stages but as her Dad a doctor and she nearly is too, they have the luxury of private medicine or instant appointments, not like us poor old lot who have to wait for days.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Quite a few:) or otherwise, quite a lot:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Agree, he needs to get over it....or be lifted over it :o upside for him will be that if he has a boy...he will be able to share his romper suits with him :D

They are called onesies now, everybody has them:)
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Her parents must have been really hurt seeing the way PA used their daughter and future grandchild to promote his new site :(

I think the only thing her parents will be hurt about is people making assumptions about what they are thinking and feeling.

As much as it pains you her parents like Pete and have welcomed him into their family...they have said as much.

And how has he used "their daughter and future grandchild" to promote his new site??:confused: His new site had already been launched before he announced Emily is pregnant.