Iphone 4S Question

2»

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i've finally unplugged the USB lead from the PC :)

Have synced plenty of times since the error earlier on and no subsequent authorisation issues which is good.

Everything finally uploaded and sorted. I suppose i'll tweak things over the coming weeks and months to get it just right. I'm planning on this being the last phone i ever get, so i've got plenty of time .. cheers for all the replies :)
  • Lidtop2013Lidtop2013 Posts: 4,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i've finally unplugged the USB lead from the PC :)

Have synced plenty of times since the error earlier on and no subsequent authorisation issues which is good.

Everything finally uploaded and sorted. I suppose i'll tweak things over the coming weeks and months to get it just right. I'm planning on this being the last phone i ever get, so i've got plenty of time .. cheers for all the replies :)

Good to hear its all sorted.

What do you mean the last phone you'll have? it will stop working eventually and you'll need a new phone, you do realise that? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lidtop2013 wrote: »
    Good to hear its all sorted.

What do you mean the last phone you'll have? it will stop working eventually and you'll need a new phone, you do realise that? :p

Don't say things like that :)

Basically i have no plans to seek out any upgrades in either handsets or price plans any more. With Virgin, I'm getting 2500 minutes, unlimited texts, data, virgin to virgin calls and unlimited calls to landlines for £9 a month on a 30 day rolling sim-only deal. So couple that with this unlocked 4s, I really can't see any reason for me to change anything.

Obviously if I was offered a better package than what I have for less than £9 a month, I'd take it, but the chances of that are remote I think.
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh right ok, thats why i always get a message when i sync, something along the lines of "there are purchased items which are not on your phone" blah blah blah it always says something, now i know why. Thanks for that little tip ;)

It does mean what it says.

On initial reading you might be thinking, surely it cant be this shit can it? But YES it IS!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does mean what it says.

On initial reading you might be thinking, surely it cant be this shit can it? But YES it IS!

I hate iTunes as much as the next person, but i think i can put up with it :)
  • Lidtop2013Lidtop2013 Posts: 4,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate iTunes as much as the next person, but i think i can put up with it :)

If your anything like me you don't need it very often anyway, so it doesn't bother me.

You loaded up some apps now? If you need any recommendations start up a new topic
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If your anything like me you don't need it very often anyway, so it doesn't bother me.

You loaded up some apps now? If you need any recommendations start up a new topic

I'll probably need it for whenever I add any new music to my collection, and possibly when i get around to updating the ID3 tags on the stuff I have, but that'll be it really - certainly won't be tied to it.

When I had my 3G, I did use the copytrans suite of programs to maintain the music on it and uninstalled itunes completely which worked quite well, so i'll certainly look at that again if need be.

http://www.copytrans.net/copytransmanager.php

Good idea about a recommendation thread as well ..