Options

Is there anywhere I can watch the last two episodes online?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 757
Forum Member
✭✭
Can anyone help, they're not on the iplayer anymore and I've never torrented anything in my life.

Will they be repeated anytime soon? Or reappear on the iplayer? Anyone know?

Thank you for reading. :(

Comments

• Options
    YULSTARYULSTAR Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep a look out on BBC 3, I think they are about to start repeating this last series, starting on Friday :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, it's all the way back to The Eleventh Hour, "Are you alright, mister?" "Early days. Steering's a bit off."
  • Options
    thefairydandythefairydandy Posts: 3,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sue_Aitch wrote: »
    Nope, it's all the way back to The Eleventh Hour, "Are you alright, mister?" "Early days. Steering's a bit off."

This actually relieves me. I'm stuck in my current flat with no tv, and if noone else can watch it then at least everyone's suffering with me. Though of course, you all can watch anything else... :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks all, I've actually managed to 'acquire' the said episodes now. Thanks to a very kind poster who sent me a PM explaining how.

Will watch them tonight and finally catch up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you send me the pm to as I missed the last 2 episodes episodes due to being on holiday.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can buy 'em on itunes for £2.49 each. We should break out the stern Big Finish Colin Baker speech about illegal downloading for this thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, I wonder why they they not on bbc player, I,m hoping that someone puts them on you-tube.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    If you have access to Amazon.com, you can purchase episodes for $1.99 each (sorry didn't look up exchange rate for pounds),
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeremyc wrote: »
    Thanks, I wonder why they they not on bbc player, I,m hoping that someone puts them on you-tube.

iPlayer is a catch up service: some things are on series catch up, but not Series 6.

SJA Enemy of the Bane and Prisoner of the Judoon are currently available.

Torchwood audioplays Lost Souls, Asylum, Golden Age and The Dead Line were all repeated on Radio 4 in May so might come round again on Radio 4 Extra again sometime.

The BBC owns Doctor Who and puts clips on its Youtube channel: to expect them to put whole episodes on is rather cheeky and to encourage others to put the BBC Wales' Team hard work online illegally is taking the mickey, or Ricky. Pirates ahoy!

And for Classic Who fans, there's the BBC Worldwide Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BBCClassicDoctorWho

New Series http://www.youtube.com/show/doctorwho?s=4
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeremyc wrote: »
    Can you send me the pm to as I missed the last 2 episodes episodes due to being on holiday.

You have a new PM jeremyc :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can still watch Space and Time on http://www.bbc.co.uk/rednoseday/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Would really appreciate that link too?
  • Options