Options

"Connected" Red Button on Foxsat HDR?

jhlbjhlb Posts: 319
Forum Member
I noticed today, whilst trying to watch snooker, that the Sports Multiscreen on BBC has gone and we now have only one red button channel. This happened on October 17th apparently.

A ticker message came up on the screen and suggested that both snooker matches could be seen if you had "Connected Red Button" which is available on certain internet connected equipment.

I cannot find this available on the HDR although it is connected via homeplugs

Any news if this will become available?
JH

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    Note - No snooker available on freesat or indeed freeview on Sunday evening due to the recent changes to red button services - J
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jhlb wrote: »
    I noticed today, whilst trying to watch snooker, that the Sports Multiscreen on BBC has gone and we now have only one red button channel. This happened on October 17th apparently.

A ticker message came up on the screen and suggested that both snooker matches could be seen if you had "Connected Red Button" which is available on certain internet connected equipment.

I cannot find this available on the HDR although it is connected via homeplugs

Any news if this will become available?
    JH

Possibly News tomorrow! See http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=62744306&page=4
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that link Sue,
    J