Options

Oooh Lee is angry with Casey and is biting his tongue

ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Lee wants to kick off and is holding his tongue, serves him right for messing with her in the first place...

She was surely gonna pick Jasmine to go lol

Comments

• Options
    klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angry with Casey?
  • Options
    heart of glassheart of glass Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has Casey done?
  • Options
    cheachea Posts: 7,827
    Forum Member
    Don't know why people support Casey. She is pathetic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    He said he was angry because jasmine got boo's and he thinks its because casey is playing a game.
  • Options
    go57ukgo57uk Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How stupid is he? In a vote to evict she may have been able to influence the viewers but not in a vote to save.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She helped put Jasmine up for eviction.. watching bit on the side and he was ranting about biting his tongue or it would kick off big style.
  • Options
    hindarfiallhindarfiall Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    chea wrote: »
    Don't know why people support Casey. She is pathetic.

Not at pathetic as Lee who is in his own world no matter how he treats people:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Oh, that clip drove me mad! I wanted Jasmine to stay because she is entertaining but I don't think the reason that she left is because of Casey playing the game, it's not even because of the love triangle. I think it is partly due to the mean girl mentality that happens when her and Luisa are together and the fact that she was an unknown with no previous fan base.

But of course it's all about Lee in his head.
  • Options
    celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    What has Casey done?

Nothing ,
    in his head , it cant be anything to do with him .
    So it must have been Casey's fault .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said he was angry because jasmine got boo's and he thinks its because casey is playing a game.

He doesn't get that Jasmine is now gonna be doing magazine deals re her romance, drinking champagne and enjoying herself.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did he mention Casey at all?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the clip showed he was mad at Jasmine - he's somehow blaming Casey? How does he think that works? Oh i forgot he's the stupidest an in the world.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shadowrb wrote: »
    Oh, that clip drove me mad! I wanted Jasmine to stay because she is entertaining but I don't think the reason that she left is because of Casey playing the game, it's not even because of the love triangle. I think it is partly due to the mean girl mentality that happens when her and Luisa are together and the fact that she was an unknown with no previous fan base.

But of course it's all about Lee in his head.

Agreed :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klaw wrote: »
    I thought the clip showed he was mad at Jasmine - he's somehow blaming Casey? How does he think that works? Oh i forgot he's the stupidest an in the world.

No he isn't mad at Jasmine, it's Casey. He'd not have anyone else to kick off to in the house..he thinks Jas got the boot cos Casey played the victim, when she got the boot for being a cow and not really being known here in the UK other than for splitting up Courtney Cox and David Arquette.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »

To be fair , no he did nt but for me its pretty clear .
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For once I agree with him. I think she's actually quite nasty underneath this whole "woe is me" act she's got going on. She knew exactly what she was doing when she kept complaining about them both the past couple of days. Jealousy is a nasty trait ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »

He didn't have to. It was clear as day.
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really is a self centred creep!

He treats Casey like a piece of dirt and now it's her fault apparently. He takes no responsibility.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    He's been blaming Casey since he got boos. He then resented her making him feel bad. He resents her 'stifling' his ability to do what he wants because her unhappiness pricks his conscience. He resented her nominating Jasmine, so OF COURSE he's going to scapegoat her now. Classic cognitive dissonance.

I wasn't surprised she went although I liked her. Liz had a big sympathy underdog vote, like Sam last year. Luisa and Jim are marmite but have a passionate following.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He really is a self centred creep!

He treats Casey like a piece of dirt and now it's her fault apparently. He takes no responsibility.

Exactly ! he's so self absorbed he just cant .
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Lee thinks that Casey is milking the love triangle thing, and is trying to present herself as the wronged party.
    Which is true ;-)
    Casey is coming off as a bunny boiler. In the bolt hole Lee didn't stop talking (crying :o) about how much he likes Jasmine to Casey. And yet Casey is still acting like she was led to believe she still had something going on with him.
    Lee's a tool but he's right with this. Casey is milking every last drop out of this tedious love triangle thing (her only storyline and she knows it).
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    For once I agree with him. I think she's actually quite nasty underneath this whole "woe is me" act she's got going on. She knew exactly what she was doing when she kept complaining about them both the past couple of days. Jealousy is a nasty trait ;-)

Come on we were all complaining about them, snogging and slurping. It was have been very uncomfortable for casey if it was grossing us out. Jasmine was a great Hm but I am glad the showmance and slurpfest is over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He's been blaming Casey since he got boos. He then resented her making him feel bad. He resents her 'stifling' his ability to do what he wants because her unhappiness pricks his conscience. He resented her nominating Jasmine, so OF COURSE he's going to scapegoat her now. Classic cognitive dissonance.

I wasn't surprised she went although I liked her. Liz had a big sympathy underdog vote, like Sam last year. Luisa and Jim are marmite but have a passionate following.

I dont think it does , its more her unhappiness is making the public hate him , in his head .

The rest i agree with :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll change his tune when he wants a cuddle. ie in an hour or two.
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Come on we were all complaining about them, snogging and slurping. It was have been very uncomfortable for casey if it was grossing us out. Jasmine was a great Hm but I am glad the showmance and slurpfest is over.

Yeah, but Casey had ulterior motives to her complaining. At the end of the day, because he didn't stick to what she wanted him to ( the not hooking up with Jasmine once he got back into the main house ) she "turned" on him again, claiming he'd lost her as a friend and everything. This from someone who supposedly had forgiven him and moved on.

Lee didn't have to answer to her. While what he did to her at the beginning was distasteful, both him & Jasmine were single so Casey really had no "claim" to him or whatever you way you want to look at it.