Sam Faiers rushed to Hospital

13»

Comments

• lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this story is nonsense.

It has been 'lifted' from the Daily Star and they have grossly exaggerated this non-story for publicity for their golden girl.

If she really was ill she would be either at home or in hospital not in a studio at Elstree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    4me2 wrote: »
    You didn't watch this on channel 5 last week then.
    The stuff moves over time.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/botched-up-bodies/episodes/episode-5-455

That's not botox! It's permanent filler. Which hasn't been used for years now anyway and she's very, very unlikely to have had it.

And yes botulism poisoning is a very, very rare complication of botox, but the symptoms aren't boils on the face. And jumping to the conclusion that she's ill because of it is just gobsmackingly farfetched and based on no evidence whatsoever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Botox is put in around the mouth to get rid of the lines some women have. Like the ones Linda has.

Who said she had botox done when she was in the house? She would have had it done before she entered and no doubt this could be a reaction to it even tho she is a regular user.

No botox isn't put round the mouth - that would make you unable to talk/smile/eat. What you're thinking of is temporary filler such as restylane. It's possible to have immediate anaphalatic (can't spell it) shock with that, but other than that it's harmless.
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    I was just catching up on a couple of episodes and didn't think she looked well at all. Hope Sam feels better soon, she's my favourite on the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    I did read that she was sent to hospital on the night she was put up. If this is TRUE and she was in hospital again last night she should go home, her health is more important than a game show. She won't though.
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Hope she feels better soon.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According the DM the only way to go to hospital is to be 'rushed'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    She might as well been in hospital the whole time for all the entertainment she has given in the house.She is allergic to any kind of humour and the BB house.