Kimberleys photo's

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IoanaP wrote: »
    What ever she took was probably because she was going to a hospital on the outside. Unless English hospital has changed recently she would not be able to get drink or meal in hospital by doing shopping tasks. It is only when you are admitted to hospital that you do not need money.

Again the photograph of the packet in the diary room is of a packet she is holding by the open end. The opening is quite wide and she is not holding it open.

If you go to the highlights video for July 5th you see people opening the envelopes with the photographs in. They open on the long side and have flap. They do not look anything like what she carries in the diary room.

When she was in the Diary room, she was told the doctor was waiting by the door for her to check her over, she didn't know then she was going to hospital, from our point of view and what we had seen.
    She doesn't need documents to be admitted, she will be on their system like we all are who are registered. Nobody gets a meal until they have been admitted and that has nothing to do with shopping task lol.
    Looking at the footage, the envelopes open in the same place. Admittedly they both have writing on them. What ever was inside, she took because she wasn't coming back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IoanaP wrote: »
    Apologies I put July 6th highlights show first - It was July 5th.

This is a link to when Kimberly opens photographs..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yZjEIBnH-c&t=805

Thanks only just seen this. :)
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why this has to be a big conspiracy. If there her medical papers she obviously needed them. If they were photo's she probably wanted them if she thought there was a chance she was going to hospital. Or it's something to be sick in.

Anyway I don't see why people seem to think her taking her photos seems to shows she definitely knew she was going for good or how that works into some conspiracy that big brother is all a lie. Rather, it seems a lot of people got the whole 'Kim's not really sick and it's just big brothers master plan to save her thing' wrong and are now just clutching at straws to prove they were right instead of just admitting they were wrong.
  • Options
    hrh7hrh7 Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    Potatoe's

Quite ;-)
  • Options
    IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S_J1 wrote: »
    When she was in the Diary room, she was told the doctor was waiting by the door for her to check her over, she didn't know then she was going to hospital, from our point of view and what we had seen.
    She doesn't need documents to be admitted, she will be on their system like we all are who are registered. Nobody gets a meal until they have been admitted and that has nothing to do with shopping task lol.
    Looking at the footage, the envelopes open in the same place. Admittedly they both have writing on them. What ever was inside, she took because she wasn't coming back.

I was talking about things like money, credit cards etc which is she is going to the outside world you would want to have things like this. Urine sample is another possibility. We do not know. There is a number of things that may be in this bag/packet/envelope/container!

We don't know what her condition is. Maybe Kim has needed to go into hospital before. There is a lot of guessing going on here by people wanting to prove something.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    She's American in the UK, she can't just go to any doctor.

In America if you don't have medical insurance you can't get treated.

I don't think the USA is backwards enough to turn away patients? I just thought they got treated and then a bill for it forcing them into debt?
  • Options
    AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    Here are clips:

Kim exits with envelope, stage right

http://tinypic.com/r/208h7au/8

http://i62.tinypic.com/2gxe4v9.png

Ste crawling under the bed finds envelope

http://tinypic.com/r/11imjra/8

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zxmw45.png

http://i62.tinypic.com/a3gnqv.png

They look like slightly different envelopes to me.

Kimberly's envelope looks bigger....and opens at the wide side?

Steven's envelope looks slightly smaller and opens at the short side....I think.

I'm sure there's technical or more descriptive way of putting it :blush:

Looking at it again, I'm not so sure :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    Yep, the envelope Kim took with her when she left the diary room looked exactly the same as the envelope Steven put into her case when he was packing.

Found it funny how the camera-man zoomed in on the envelope to show us exactly what Steven had placed in the suitcase.hmmmm....
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    The envelope that Kimberly had in the diary room has had the sticker with her/a name on it removed and it bends when she picks it up. It looks like there is something other than photos in it.

The envelope that Steven puts in her suitcase does have a sticker with her name on it, and remains completely rigid when 'thrown' into the suitcase.
  • Options
    playa1playa1 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    I don't understand why this has to be a big conspiracy. If there her medical papers she obviously needed them. If they were photo's she probably wanted them if she thought there was a chance she was going to hospital. Or it's something to be sick in.

Anyway I don't see why people seem to think her taking her photos seems to shows she definitely knew she was going for good or how that works into some conspiracy that big brother is all a lie. Rather, it seems a lot of people got the whole 'Kim's not really sick and it's just big brothers master plan to save her thing' wrong and are now just clutching at straws to prove they were right instead of just admitting they were wrong.

But it's because people have said she took them into the DR. Preempting that she was going to leave. Then we see Steven putting them into her suitcase the next night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    dialectic wrote: »
    Photos, ACTUALLY!:D
    ACTUALLY you're right, I was wrong, I thought it was meant to be photo' to denote the missing "-graph", like it's meant to be 'phone to denote the missing "tele-". I shall go henceforth from this place and flog myself by way of a pedant's penance.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually thinking about it, Kim's lived in the UK for 4 years (?) - surely you don't need to carry around the documents for that period of time because you're seen as being temporarily in another country

Yes you do when your travel or if you have private medical insurance.
  • Options
    kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like I have said earlier, why do people think they were her photos when they were more likely to be her medical papers from America and wouldn't she need some type of visa if going to hospital like we would if temporary living in another country?

Anybody thought of that???:):)

It was her passport:p
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I don't think the USA is backwards enough to turn away patients? I just thought they got treated and then a bill for it forcing them into debt?

Nope, my mother worked in USA Hospital Admissions Office for 5 yrs and they rejected dying babies at the door if their parents didn't have Insurance, big credit card limits, or ditto 'sponsors'. Hence Obama-care being so vital. Sorry to disillusion you but the USA is very cruel unless you have $$$ or friends in High Places.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    ACTUALLY you're right, I was wrong, I thought it was meant to be photo' to denote the missing "-graph", like it's meant to be 'phone to denote the missing "tele-". I shall go henceforth from this place and flog myself by way of a pedant's penance.

OK, as long as you don't enjoy it too much….self-flagellation that is.:o;-)
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, my mother worked in USA Hospital Admissions Office for 5 yrs and they rejected dying babies at the door if their parents didn't have Insurance, big credit card limits, or ditto 'sponsors'. Hence Obama-care being so vital. Sorry to disillusion you but the USA is very cruel unless you have $$$ or friends in High Places.
    Sorry to disillusion you, but you're wrong. I spent a week in the hospital a year or so ago, having entered via the emergency room ... and I had no insurance. I simply paid my bill. And they didn't ask for any of that information until I'd already been treated.
  • Options
    MarellaKMarellaK Posts: 5,783
    Forum Member
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    Sorry to disillusion you, but you're wrong. I spent a week in the hospital a year or so ago, having entered via the emergency room ... and I had no insurance. I simply paid my bill. And they didn't ask for any of that information until I'd already been treated.

You could both be right. The Hospital Admissions Office in most UK hospitals mainly deals with elective or booked admissions. Emergency admissions come through emergency areas such as A&E and AAU. I imagine it's similar in the US.

I work in the NHS and have been a bed manager as well as ward sister. All patients, regardless of where they are from, receive emergency NHS treatment. If they need admitting to a hospital bed then we check their residency unless they are registered with a GP. Anyone without a traceable NHS number is reported to the Overseas Department who process all necessary charges, if necessary. This is usually a few days after their admission. We have reciprocal agreements with EU countries but not with the US. It is very unusual for US patients not to have medical insurance but they certainly don't need to show their papers to anyone in the first instance.

As another poster has said, I think it is extremely unlikely that BB housemates would be sent to an NHS hospital unless they were critical and needed emergency life saving treatment. Much more likely that Kimberley was admitted to one of the local private hospitals where I suppose she would need to show her insurance papers (although not if BB was paying).
  • Options
    GirlygigglerGirlygiggler Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what if you can't pay for it ???

You don't get treated !!

I broke my tooth 2 months ago & I have not been to the dentist yet because I can not afford £52 just yet. No money no treatment.

A broken tooth is a bit different to an illness that involves needing to be hooked up to an IV
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Or shock Horror, BB has an endless supply of pink envelopes and name stickers?

This

This.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I totally agree. People here are still trying to find a reason for why Kim left, hoping that it was not really because she was sick! I for one don't think Kim would have given up her place in the house unless she was unwell.
  • Options
    ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    it's a nasty one and something lots of people do.

The reason you don't need an apostrophe (if you care) is because it is an abbreviation rather than a contraction. So, for instance, you wouldn't say you were going to The Med' for your holidays. Poor example but the only one I could think of at this time :)