Tumble (Merged)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Ah the irony of putting this turkey on after 'Pointless Celebrities' - why was it called Tumble and not 'Even more Pointless Celebrities' or 'Pointless show'?
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    I will watch this because Dr Who will seem amazing afterwards.

The sad thing is Tumble's ratings will be artificially inflated tonight because of people tuning in early for Doctor Who.
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,699
    Forum Member
    Nadia looked really hacked off that she had to vote off Emma when she had more potential than the one she couldn't remember the name!!

Surely Emma could have at least done a handspring off the vault? A leap frog looks a bit pathetic.
  • SarahsaurusSarahsaurus Posts: 3,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was surprised Emma did a simple straddle vault. That was the same vault Andrea McLean did last week but she still went out even though Peter Duncan hit the canvas on landing on his vault,but his was much more difficult so he got credit for attempting it.

I think anyone doing a simple straddle vault will only survive if the other one in the vault off makes a total mess of theirs. If you have a more difficult vault,but you are only getting it right half the time in practice,,you are probably still better to gamble and attempt it rather than do a safe straddle. Even if you mess it up,Nadia might still give you credit for attempting it.

Perhaps Emma just wasn't confident attempting anything more difficult so the coach got her to do the straddle,bur he must have known she would probably go out if the other vault was even half decent.

I am hoping Sarah will get better,she wasn't that great this week.

Sarah Harding being in it is the only reason I am watching this,just as I only watched Strictly Come Dancing when Kimberley Walsh was on it,and I only watched the X Factor when Cheryl Cole was on it. I think you can probably see the connection.
  • Jontom64Jontom64 Posts: 726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dreadful programme and Alex Jones is not the best presenter.
  • Fibromite59Fibromite59 Posts: 22,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That frill on her dress nearly took someone out earlier when she did a quick turn.

I thought the dress looked more like a pink lampshade.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Alex wear queen size shoes. If she wants to join in she could take up foot juggling.
    She was handed a card with her name on it and she still couldn't pronounce it. :D
    I could just see her having a senior moment because the names are too similar :D
  • via_487via_487 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Harding being in it is the only reason I am watching this,just as I only watched Strictly Come Dancing when Kimberley Walsh was on it,and I only watched the X Factor when Cheryl Cole was on it. I think you can probably see the connection.
    I would like to watch Nicola Roberts in one of these shows, but she strikes me as a little more reserved than the others, so it probably won't happen.
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma said she was so relieved.

She Tweeted a good photograph earlier in the week, some good comments added to it. The best being 'It's what I'm NOT standing on that's important ; )'
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    What the fook am I watching now. Peter Duncan mincing to House of Pain.
    Well worth the BBC licence.

:confused:You mean you paid whatever the annual fee is just to watch that one bit of one show? :confused:

;-)
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex Jones is almost making me not want to watch this show anymore, dreadful presenter, I am using the mute button alot!!!

what a shame to loose Emma - she had great potential

what I really dont understand about the vault is why they are allowed to all do different vaults?

its not rocket science that a handspring type vault is going to look better and is harder to do than a leap frog style vault......... despite Peter falling on the landing of his handspring vault last week and Andrea doing a perfect leap frog vault, Nadia still sent Andrea home......... yes, Peters was harder but it wasnt perfect, he fell, Andrea didnt fall so surely..........

it would make alot more sense if they all did the same type of vault - wouldnt it :confused:
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jontom64 wrote: »
    Dreadful programme and Alex Jones is not the best presenter.

She shouldn't be allowed near a camera>:(
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    it would make alot more sense if they all did the same type of vault - wouldnt it :confused:
    does this mean they would all break the same bones doing it?
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »

They all have different abilities, some will not be confident to do a more complicated vault so go for the basic one knowing that it will score low on difficulty level. They still could win if the other person tries something complicated and makes a complete mess of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    They all have different abilities, some will not be confident to do a more complicated vault so go for the basic one knowing that it will score low on difficulty level. They still could win if the other person tries something complicated and makes a complete mess of it.

but that hasnt happened, Peter did a more complicated vault and fell when he landed, Andrea did a less complicated vault, landed perfectly and still got sent home :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does this mean they would all break the same bones doing it?

I have no idea - any of them could break a bone at any time during the programme or during training
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's lonely on here!!
    Forum Member
    That ending from John was so camp.
  • RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is this in the Reality TV section.. the only thing real about this is it`s `REAL`y shit
  • FrostyJimFrostyJim Posts: 3,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever gave him that string vest to wear needs firing!
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    Come off it, they did trampolining last week, not again! Boring,
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Randysback wrote: »
    Why is this in the Reality TV section.. the only thing real about this is it`s `REAL`y shit

Don't watch then there are plenty of other channels.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Duncan's doing rhythmic mincing this week then.
  • gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I put it on tonight, thought John was pretty good and got a crap score. Then Amelle was all over the place and they said she was wonderful???

I've turned over to Flog It :D
    Forum Member
    That was really very good from Peter.