DS - the place that removes whole threads

13»

Comments

• The WizardThe Wizard Posts: 11,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bill complained about posts being removed and not just locked down so they locked his "Watergate" thread and now he's on here slating the mods for the way they handle his threads.

OP take the hint. Stop digging and slagging off DS moderation because you're one step away from getting yourself a weeks DS holiday courtesy of head moderator. Are you on some kind of death wish?
  • Duffman2000Duffman2000 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Wizard wrote: »
    Bill complained about posts being removed and not just locked down so they locked his "Watergate" thread and now he's on here slating the mods for the way they handle his threads.

OP take the hint. Stop digging and slagging off DS moderation because you're one step away from getting yourself a weeks DS holiday courtesy of head moderator. Are you on some kind of death wish?

Is the DS holiday all inclusive? :D
  • Bill ClintonBill Clinton Posts: 9,389
    Forum Member
    The Wizard wrote: »

Don't worry it's all been resolved quite satisfactorily now so there's no more slating, and the holiday would co-incide with being in Wales at the moment!
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member

I believe a DS holiday includes a holiday. Syria is a very popular destination at the moment in an ISIS hotel. Bliss.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    I believe a DS holiday includes a holiday. Syria is a very popular destination at the moment in an ISIS hotel. Bliss.

Yes, but do they provide a nice hotel, with a cheerful manager and free tap water?

Bill, obsessing may be a trait of AS, but it's not necessarily a healthy one. You know this. Find something to distract you and leave this whole thing behind.
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Odd Socks wrote: »
    Yes, but do they provide a nice hotel, with a cheerful manager and free tap water?

Also, a room with a view, i.e. no roof.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NX-74205 wrote: »
    You're still here, not a man of your word I see. Explains why you chose Bill Clinton as a moniker (pun very much intended).

Precisely what I was thinking, hope I don't get banned for an honest opinion though
  • The WizardThe Wizard Posts: 11,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, but I believe the tap water is free which should please the OP.
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't worry it's all been resolved quite satisfactorily now so there's no more slating, and the holiday would co-incide with being in Wales at the moment!

You're still there?
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!
    We have the thread about the journey home to look forward to :D
    "I knocked on some woman's door and said "I've drunk so much water I'm desperate for a pee" and she slammed the door. Bloody atheists!!"
  • terry45terry45 Posts: 2,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abarthman wrote: »
    Eat them both, Terry.

If she has gone to bed, she has lost her claim to one of them

That's the rule.

Even if she moans about it tomorrow, she'll secretly respect you a little bit more.

Felt guilty about eating them both so shared one with the dog.
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's more exclusive
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're still there?
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!
    We have the thread about the journey home to look forward to :D
    "I knocked on some woman's door and said "I've drunk so much water I'm desperate for a pee" and she slammed the door. Bloody atheists!!"

Come back at 1.15am
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come back at 1.15am
    I'll be out letting the tyres down on my neighbour's car.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    I go away for a couple of days and everything goes to pot. :)

Shame I missed this, it sounded fun.