Who DO YOU want to WIN? (At the moment)

2»

Comments

• LamballeLamballe Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    For the females, Caroline or Pixie. For the males... I'm not picking faves until I know the pairings. The female pro always has a bearing on who I support of the male celebs.
  • robbleonarobbleona Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    Lamballe wrote: »
    For the females, Caroline or Pixie. For the males... I'm not picking faves until I know the pairings. The female pro always has a bearing on who I support of the male celebs.

Doesn't it depend if they can really dance or not though? Ok those two should have had plenty of practice already. BUT Last year rachel riley looked delectable....until she moved..;-)
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thom or Simon.

Please be good and true contenders, fellas!
  • Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well call me picky if you will, but I would like to see who can dance before deciding the winner. ;-)

^^^same^^^ :D
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    X and Natalie :p

It's really time that finally she gets a win. She worked wonders with her last two partners and took both of them from hopeless messes to respectable performers.
  • ForerroRocherForerroRocher Posts: 10,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd jump on the "I'd like to reserve judgement until I've seen them dance" bandwagon, but I'm sensing that was the nature the OP wanted the topic to be. I think the idea was to be a bit silly just pick a name for the hell of it. :D

Based on that, I'm going for Pixie, because I LOVE her. <3:D:D

(*whispers* but I'll reserve judgement until I've seen them dance really) ;-):D
  • LamballeLamballe Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    robbleona wrote: »
    Doesn't it depend if they can really dance or not though? Ok those two should have had plenty of practice already. BUT Last year rachel riley looked delectable....until she moved..;-)

You know what? I watch the show for both dancing and the rapport between celeb and pro. I like those two female celebs because they seem fun and not particularly competitive. Personality is an important factor on the show, too. As for the male celebs, there is one female pro I can't stand who never fails to make me dislike whoever she is paired with, and that's why I'm withholding judgement with the guys - whether or not they can dance.
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Tim Wonnacott, so he can walk orf with the Gliiterball.

Me too :)
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie, Jake.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Sunetra
  • rachymacrachymac Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well call me picky if you will, but I would like to see who can dance before deciding the winner. ;-)

Ditto. Or at least who is paired with whom. My favourites tend to be based on the pros more than the celeb they're with!
  • bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the best dancer always
  • fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judy.
  • mirandawebmirandaweb Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how any of them dance yet, but Tim is my favourite contestant.

Bit disappointed with this year's line up actually. It's like they suddenly decided that they had to become 'relevant' and rounded up a bunch of D-listers and zelebs to appeal to the 'youth' demographic.

Last years crowd were far more interesting at first glance. I'll just cross my fingers that this lot are more appealing once I've seen their VTs. I'm sure some of them will grow on me then.

By the way, I am already biased against Scott Mills for constantly spoilering all the performances in the Eurovision semis. (He was doing the equivalent of telling you ahead of time that Bucks Fizz pull the skirts off the girls on the "See some more" line.) >:(
  • Siobhan_KellySiobhan_Kelly Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Sunetra or Caroline please not Mark Wright
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Thom, if not then Simon. Would love a king of the dance floor this year. :D
  • mct40mct40 Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Going against the grain, but I want Mark Wright to win. I've never watched TOWIE but I thought he was lovely last night and I remember watching him on I'm a Celebrity a few years ago and he came across really well on that. Shame he got Karen (not sure this combo will work well.)